U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-25-2011, 11:19 AM
 
9,911 posts, read 9,300,737 times
Reputation: 8048

Advertisements

I guess I am just a fluff ball. I could not subdue a man and not many females can. Rape is wrong if it's women raping men or men raping women. I wonder how many of the guys or gals are HIV positive. I am curious to see how the females will be punished.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-25-2011, 01:27 PM
 
7,376 posts, read 12,881,913 times
Reputation: 6963
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
I guess I am just a fluff ball. I could not subdue a man and not many females can. Rape is wrong if it's women raping men or men raping women. I wonder how many of the guys or gals are HIV positive. I am curious to see how the females will be punished.
They will probably get a percentage of the guys earnings every month.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-25-2011, 04:07 PM
 
1,328 posts, read 2,450,014 times
Reputation: 1389
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffie View Post
Wow, I disagree totally. For one thing, men who have been raped are if anything even MORE devastated than females, because they are not raised all their lives to expect it and because they very often think it means they're gay, for the same reason that women who've been raped think that makes them sluts. For another, you seem to be implying that bi or gay men would somehow welcome forced sexual contact. I sure hope I'm misreading you, because that is NOT true.

You seem to be one of those people who think rape is a sexual act. It isn't. It's violence. That's exactly why you wouldn't enjoy it. If I hit you over the head with a frying pan, you wouldn't compliment me on my cooking, would you? You'd call a cop and have me charged with assault.
1. I was referring to female on male rape, not male on male rape. I'm not sure why a man would be devestated about being "raped" by a female. Sure, he'd be thrown off guard, but would probably just go along with it and would probably end up enjoying it, especially if it's an attractive female. As they sometimes say, "you can't rape the willing."

2. I'm not gay or bi, but wouldn't a gay or bi man being raped by another man be similiar to a straight man being raped by a woman? For some reason, this doesn't seem as damaging.

3. Female on male rape is a joke and shouldn't be taken seriously. As I said previously, if a woman jumped out from behind some bushes with a knife and forced me to have sex with her, I'd be perfectly fine with it and would comply fully. You have to remember that straight men generally aren't as emotionally fragile as women, so what may damage a woman mentally, may have absolutely no affect on a man. Men and women are both members of the same species, but have a very different biochemical make up.

Last edited by bicoastal10; 10-25-2011 at 04:26 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-25-2011, 06:54 PM
 
Location: NYC
1,723 posts, read 3,371,779 times
Reputation: 2884
Rape uses force. I find it hard to believe that you would enjoy being forced to have sex.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-26-2011, 06:34 AM
 
1,328 posts, read 2,450,014 times
Reputation: 1389
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauriedeee View Post
Rape uses force. I find it hard to believe that you would enjoy being forced to have sex.
You can't rape the willing, hence the reason I believe that no woman could ever rape a man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-26-2011, 08:27 AM
 
7,106 posts, read 9,342,708 times
Reputation: 8147
Quote:
Originally Posted by bicoastal10 View Post
1. I was referring to female on male rape, not male on male rape. I'm not sure why a man would be devestated about being "raped" by a female. Sure, he'd be thrown off guard, but would probably just go along with it and would probably end up enjoying it, especially if it's an attractive female. As they sometimes say, "you can't rape the willing."

2. I'm not gay or bi, but wouldn't a gay or bi man being raped by another man be similiar to a straight man being raped by a woman? For some reason, this doesn't seem as damaging.

3. Female on male rape is a joke and shouldn't be taken seriously. As I said previously, if a woman jumped out from behind some bushes with a knife and forced me to have sex with her, I'd be perfectly fine with it and would comply fully. You have to remember that straight men generally aren't as emotionally fragile as women, so what may damage a woman mentally, may have absolutely no affect on a man. Men and women are both members of the same species, but have a very different biochemical make up.
I still disagree. Totally. Completely. Forever. If he wants it to happen, it is NOT a rape, don't you get that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-26-2011, 08:37 AM
 
1,328 posts, read 2,450,014 times
Reputation: 1389
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffie View Post
I still disagree. Totally. Completely. Forever. If he wants it to happen, it is NOT a rape, don't you get that?
I get that completely which is why I believe it's not all that possible for a woman to rape a man. Even if she tries, he'll most likely welcome what's taking place and go along with it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-26-2011, 12:43 PM
 
Location: Deep in the heart of Texas
1,917 posts, read 6,446,188 times
Reputation: 1965
Quote:
Originally Posted by bicoastal10 View Post
I get that completely which is why I believe it's not all that possible for a woman to rape a man. Even if she tries, he'll most likely welcome what's taking place and go along with it.
Ok, let's put it this way..what if it's some fat, ugly, disgusting chick? Would you still go along with it and enjoy it? Would you still welcome it? Not be traumatized by it? Not press charges?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-26-2011, 03:11 PM
 
1,328 posts, read 2,450,014 times
Reputation: 1389
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTR36 View Post
Ok, let's put it this way..what if it's some fat, ugly, disgusting chick? Would you still go along with it and enjoy it? Would you still welcome it? Not be traumatized by it? Not press charges?
I wouldn't welcome it, but I wouldn't be traumatized by it nor would I press charges. The only time I would report a rape committed on me would be if it's committed by another guy, or if it resulted in serious bodily injury. Other than that, there's no point in reporting it because I'd rather not waste my time and energy testifying and dealing with the cops about something that had little to no affect on me. I'm sure certain things could traumatize me, but being forcibly raped by a woman, even if she's fat/ugly, isn't one of them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-26-2011, 03:23 PM
 
Location: NYC
1,723 posts, read 3,371,779 times
Reputation: 2884
You wouldn't welcome it..meaning she'd have to maybe... force you to perform? Maybe she'd have to tie you up? or have her buddies hold you down? and you wouldn't be upset with the thought that you have no control over the situation or that you don't know whether or not she'd kill you when it's over or cut off body parts for the heck of it?

You wouldn't be afraid?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top