U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2011, 11:04 PM

1,328 posts, read 2,449,504 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauriedeee View Post
You wouldn't welcome it..meaning she'd have to maybe... force you to perform? Maybe she'd have to tie you up? or have her buddies hold you down? and you wouldn't be upset with the thought that you have no control over the situation or that you don't know whether or not she'd kill you when it's over or cut off body parts for the heck of it?

You wouldn't be afraid?
I'd comply, I just wouldn't be into it because she's so fat/ugly. And why would she have to tie me up and hold me down if I'm fully complying? That would be pointless. Also, you're going from a rape to a rape/murder which is a totally different ball of wax. We're just talking about a rape here and that doesn't involve murder or attempted murder.

That said, as long as I don't suffer serious bodily harm, I'll be fine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2011, 11:07 PM

10,024 posts, read 10,561,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skel1977 View Post
I disagree. I was raped when i was 14 by a high school girl and i loved every minute of it
Then it really does not fit the moral definition of rape now does it? It may be rape in the eyes of the law but that's just a legal thing.

Old 10-30-2011, 09:46 PM

1,109 posts, read 1,971,897 times
Sounds fishy. How could they rape those men if the guys didn't get it up? If they didn't want to be raped they wouldn't got hard enough.

Old 10-30-2011, 10:28 PM

102 posts, read 245,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angorlee View Post
Sounds fishy. How could they rape those men if the guys didn't get it up? If they didn't want to be raped they wouldn't got hard enough.
sounds fishy. How could they rape those women if the girls didn't get it wet? If they didn't want to be raped they wouldn't got wet enough.

Old 10-30-2011, 11:56 PM

22,707 posts, read 16,808,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by advent View Post
sounds fishy. How could they rape those women if the girls didn't get it wet? If they didn't want to be raped they wouldn't got wet enough.
There's ways around that including just forcing.

But how do you rape a man who doesn't get it up? This I do not understand.

Old 10-31-2011, 08:49 AM

403 posts, read 517,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angorlee View Post
I've been thinking that ever since I read the title of the thread. Quite frnakly, even though I know society wants to show equality, I don't understand the concept of a woman raping a man. A man raping another man? Yes, I see how that could happen.

Old 10-31-2011, 09:44 AM

1,723 posts, read 3,370,940 times
An erection is a physical response to certain stimuli. Without going into detail 'cause you guys can google just as well as I can.. a man can get an erection, and his erection can be maintained even if he's an unwilling partner.

Old 10-31-2011, 10:14 AM

8,309 posts, read 34,386,059 times
A lot of unlikely experts on the subject of erection, I see.

Unwelcomed penetration is central to the concept of rape and being utterly powerless to deny an antagonist access to your most intimate and private "way of knowing someone" would (I imagine) be a horrific and brutal experience, however, that is simply a different character of offense than a woman forcing herself on a man. We're not talking apples and apples.

Old 10-31-2011, 10:15 PM

1,328 posts, read 2,449,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauriedeee View Post
An erection is a physical response to certain stimuli. Without going into detail 'cause you guys can google just as well as I can.. a man can get an erection, and his erection can be maintained even if he's an unwilling partner.
As a guy who has been getting erections for the past 20+ years, I can tell you that an erection indicates pleasure, and if a guy gets an erection, he's enjoying whatever is going on to some extent. Whether or not he's willing to admit to it is a different story.

Old 11-01-2011, 03:12 AM

14,330 posts, read 19,536,502 times
This story is meaningless without pictures of the 3 women. Hard to believe that 17 guys were "raped", and had orgasms from the experience if they didn't consent, encourage, enjoy, and actively participate in it. There is far more to this.

Last edited by LexusNexus; 11-01-2011 at 03:27 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime