U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2011, 03:34 AM

353 posts, read 804,484 times

Advertisements

On a side note, I loved the movie Disclosure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2011, 04:42 AM

16,085 posts, read 23,910,143 times
It seems the women had been targeting male hitchhikers over the past two years, either giving them a drink with a tranquilizer or raping them at gunpoint.

Male Rape myths and facts, the rape of men (http://www.aest.org.uk/survivors/male/myths_about_male_rape.htm - broken link)

If you think a female can not force a male to get an erection against his will, think again, you have little (to no) control over that part of your body with your will power.

Old 11-01-2011, 05:05 AM

22,766 posts, read 16,845,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauriedeee View Post
An erection is a physical response to certain stimuli. Without going into detail 'cause you guys can google just as well as I can.. a man can get an erection, and his erection can be maintained even if he's an unwilling partner.
See, I did not know this. That answers the question for me.

Old 11-02-2011, 01:34 PM

12,408 posts, read 16,488,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bicoastal10 View Post
I'd comply, I just wouldn't be into it because she's so fat/ugly. And why would she have to tie me up and hold me down if I'm fully complying? That would be pointless. Also, you're going from a rape to a rape/murder which is a totally different ball of wax. We're just talking about a rape here and that doesn't involve murder or attempted murder.

That said, as long as I don't suffer serious bodily harm, I'll be fine.
She could have diseases, HIV, maybe. What if she was all pockmarked and greasy-dirty?

Old 11-02-2011, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by advent View Post
sounds fishy. How could they rape those women if the girls didn't get it wet? If they didn't want to be raped they wouldn't got wet enough.
Raped women do NOT get wet, this is why forensics sites torn tissue because there are bruises and rips found 'at the site'.

Old 11-03-2011, 06:30 AM

1,328 posts, read 2,453,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
She could have diseases, HIV, maybe. What if she was all pockmarked and greasy-dirty?
As I said, I wouldn't care about being forced to have sex as long as it doesn't involve serious bodily injury. However, being exposed to HIV classifies as serious bodily injury which means I would have a problem with what's going on. In terms of her having greasy pockmarked skin, it wouldn't matter, but I probably wouldn't enjoy the sexual contact all that much because greasy pockmarked skin is pretty unattractive.

Overall, I just don't get traumatized by much of anything other than being shot at or stabbed so a female forcing me to have sex is nothing.

Old 11-04-2011, 09:32 PM

18,852 posts, read 31,737,753 times
Recently I saw a female teacher going to jail for raping a 14 year old student, male. Geraldo Rivera commented that he did not think the male was "traumatized" by the sexual act.

That young boy was exploited. By a woman who had no problems with using him to satisfy her own needs. It was rape.

Old 11-06-2011, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Recently I saw a female teacher going to jail for raping a 14 year old student, male. Geraldo Rivera commented that he did not think the male was "traumatized" by the sexual act.

That young boy was exploited. By a woman who had no problems with using him to satisfy her own needs. It was rape.
What a double standard. You can bet your life if the teacher had been male people would call it rape.

On the other hand, we have something called 'age of consent', but in our teens we notice a huge spectrum of maturity. So, that is an artificial construct.

We have a complex society. Sex and childbirth decisions carry a lot more responsibility here than they do in some other places. Our kids ARE biologically ready for sex way before their minds, emotions, and position in life can deal with it. No wonder parents panic.

Old 11-09-2011, 11:04 PM

58 posts, read 73,614 times
My thoughts? Why bother??

Old 11-16-2011, 12:27 PM

7,112 posts, read 9,354,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTR36 View Post
Ok, let's put it this way..what if it's some fat, ugly, disgusting chick? Would you still go along with it and enjoy it? Would you still welcome it? Not be traumatized by it? Not press charges?
Or what if it was your mother?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime