Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2011, 04:12 PM

1,619 posts, read 2,828,058 times

Advertisements

Women Who Raped 17 Men Wanted More Than Just Sex | The Stir
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2011, 05:26 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,552,612 times
Zimbabwe, a third world country.

Zimbabwe's current economic and food crisis, described by some observers as the country's worst humanitarian crisis since independence, has been attributed in varying degrees to the government's price controls and land confiscations, the HIV/AIDS epidemic, and a drought affecting the entire region.[47]
Life expectancy at birth for males in Zimbabwe has dramatically declined since 1990 from 60 to 42 years, among the lowest in the world. The amount of time a Zimbabwean citizen is expected to live healthily from birth is 39 years.[48] Concurrently, the infant mortality rate has climbed from 53 to 81 deaths per 1,000 live births in the same period. As of 2009[update], 1.2 million Zimbabweans live with HIV.[49]
Some sections of the society use these sperm for ritual purposes. The thinking is that it can be used for regeneration of life since they are source of life (biologically). Some people think that they can have their bad luck gone by using semen. I am sure that explains all this we have been witnessing (men being forced).

Old 10-24-2011, 05:28 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,405,055 times
rape is not about sex. its about dominance and humiliation.

Old 10-24-2011, 11:36 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,357,132 times
Any type of rape is horrible.

Old 10-25-2011, 08:45 AM

7,372 posts, read 14,677,220 times
I disagree. I was raped when i was 14 by a high school girl and i loved every minute of it

Old 10-25-2011, 08:57 AM

1,325 posts, read 2,919,849 times
While they technically should be punished the same way a male rapist would be punished, the reality is that female on male rape has almost no negative affects on the male (physically or mentally) and would probably be welcomed in many instances. For example, if I were walking down the street and woman jumped out from behind some bushes with a knife and told me to come behind the bushes so that we could have sex, I'd have no problem with complying unless it involved something physically painful or could result in serious bodily injury. In fact, I'd probably enjoy it.

That said, rape laws are only put in place to protect women, young children, and straight men who don't wish to be sexually assaulted by other men.

Last edited by bicoastal10; 10-25-2011 at 09:17 AM..

Old 10-25-2011, 09:15 AM

1,325 posts, read 2,919,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
I'm sure that, just like virtually everything else, rapists have different reasons for committing rape. Some may rape simply because the opportunity arose, others may rape because they saw an attractive person and just wanted sex from that person, others may rape to extert dominance, others may rape out of anger towards women, some may rape because they were drunk/high at the time, etc.

Last edited by bicoastal10; 10-25-2011 at 10:35 AM..

Old 10-25-2011, 09:16 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,174,310 times
After reading the story and realizing for whatever reason these women, and perhaps others like them, consider sperm has some medicinal or spiritual benefit.....I wonder why a few men in the country don't just get together and SELL it. The economy is bad, many without work, so perhaps the guys could make a few bucks.

Would give a whole new meaning to GROSS National Product...wouldn't it?

Old 10-25-2011, 10:53 AM

7,357 posts, read 11,758,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post

Or maybe, in this case, theft of precious bodily fluids used in some sort of magical spells. Anyone remember the murders of albinos in Africa that have been going on, because the body parts are supposed to be so much more powerful when used in ceremonial magic? This almost sounds like the same thing.

Old 10-25-2011, 10:56 AM

7,357 posts, read 11,758,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bicoastal10 View Post
While they technically should be punished the same way a male rapist would be punished, the reality is that female on male rape has almost no negative affects on the male (physically or mentally) and would probably be welcomed in many instances. For example, if I were walking down the street and woman jumped out from behind some bushes with a knife and told me to come behind the bushes so that we could have sex, I'd have no problem with complying unless it involved something physically painful or could result in serious bodily injury. In fact, I'd probably enjoy it.

That said, rape laws are only put in place to protect women, young children, and straight men who don't wish to be sexually assaulted by other men.
Wow, I disagree totally. For one thing, men who have been raped are if anything even MORE devastated than females, because they are not raised all their lives to expect it and because they very often think it means they're gay, for the same reason that women who've been raped think that makes them sluts. For another, you seem to be implying that bi or gay men would somehow welcome forced sexual contact. I sure hope I'm misreading you, because that is NOT true.

You seem to be one of those people who think rape is a sexual act. It isn't. It's violence. That's exactly why you wouldn't enjoy it. If I hit you over the head with a frying pan, you wouldn't compliment me on my cooking, would you? You'd call a cop and have me charged with assault.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime