Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2011, 11:44 AM

17,440 posts, read 28,600,002 times

Advertisements

FBI Files May Reveal Notorious BIG's Murderer - Newly released files seem to point at corrupt cop

Turns out Notorious BIG was killed with extremely rare Gecko 9mm ammo, and said ammo and a Chevy Impala SS identical to the one the killers drove as they drove alongside and then shot the rapper were found at the home of an LAPD officer - and the LAPD never connected said cop to the murder.

Thoughts?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2011, 12:36 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,452,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
FBI Files May Reveal Notorious BIG's Murderer - Newly released files seem to point at corrupt cop

Turns out Notorious BIG was killed with extremely rare Gecko 9mm ammo, and said ammo and a Chevy Impala SS identical to the one the killers drove as they drove alongside and then shot the rapper were found at the home of an LAPD officer - and the LAPD never connected said cop to the murder.

Thoughts?
This is all tied into the Rampart scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Rafael Pérez was a corrupt cop.

Ever see the movie Training Day?

Old 04-07-2011, 12:59 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,600,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
This is all tied into the Rampart scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Rafael Pérez was a corrupt cop.

Ever see the movie Training Day?
Yes. I know Denzel's character was based on Rafael Perez.

As for Mack, I thought his name sounded familiar. He'd been Perez's partner. ISTR he also had something to do with the Heidi Fleiss case - something about being one of the cops who busted her because she wasn't paying LAPD off?

The Department wasn't cleaned up until Bratton became chief. Now that he's gone the corruption is slowly coming back into Rampart ; there are many stories of Rampart cops extorting small business owners ever since Bratton stepped down as chief.

Old 11-02-2011, 08:24 PM

4,947 posts, read 10,813,054 times
Training Day....
Best LA gang movie--p e r i o d

Old 11-05-2011, 10:34 PM

393 posts, read 652,373 times
I know this may sound callous but either way the dude is D E A D! Not a huge loss for humanity either. You live that life, one should expect to die, living it. He died, case closed.
I have no sympathy for these so called artists who propagate hate and violence and when they are injured or killed everyone wants to make them martyrs.

Old 11-06-2011, 12:02 AM

229 posts, read 206,854 times
Not superised. Suge was rumored to have the police under payroll anyways so connect the dots.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime