U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2011, 08:20 PM

12,276 posts, read 11,335,343 times

Advertisements

Word. The throw away child fodder for coach.

Someone is going to bring this monster down and put him out of his misery which must be growing day by day since his "meat" has been taken away.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2011, 08:46 PM

18,852 posts, read 31,746,980 times
Hmm, "Coach Pervert" had a new lawyer today. Apparently the coach was providing valuable life skills instructions to these boys. They did not know how to put soap on their bodies. And the coach was giving personal instruction on hygiene.

Okay.

I was impressed he could say that mouthful with a straight face. I fell off my sofa. I would not use that as a defense.

Old 12-16-2011, 09:11 PM

53 posts, read 73,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Word. The throw away child fodder for coach.

Someone is going to bring this monster down and put him out of his misery which must be growing day by day since his "meat" has been taken away.
I sincerely hope you are right, and I desperately wish there were more people like us who know how revolting this monster is. However, I am so sorry to say the following:

As soon as this Sandusky story broke, there were at least 2 local TV news programs, both major networks, who did not even make mention of this story for 2 full days. In the past six weeks or so, there have been 2 separate pedophile incidents, one involving Manheim Township high school's swim coach, the other involving exchange students & a teacher @ Lancaster Mennonite school. These separate stories have one scary common denominator; the locals came out swinging in support of the accused. I have seen these people on TV, I have read comments made on online news articles, & unfortunately have heard similar opinions in person.

I have only met a handful of local people who are outraged. I have absolutely no explanation for why this is; I can only say that it is very disturbing. If you live here in PA & are outraged by these situations, I am so glad to meet you. Wish there were more of us.

Watch your children as if you were a hawk. There is no shortage of predators.

Old 12-16-2011, 09:21 PM

53 posts, read 73,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Hmm, "Coach Pervert" had a new lawyer today. Apparently the coach was providing valuable life skills instructions to these boys. They did not know how to put soap on their bodies. And the coach was giving personal instruction on hygiene.

Okay.

I was impressed he could say that mouthful with a straight face. I fell off my sofa. I would not use that as a defense.
Wow, that's amazing. Just when you think these low lifes can't get any lower, they manage it. And expect you to buy it. I am not promoting violence but I feel very strongly that they need a really good beating. The attorney too.

Old 12-17-2011, 06:54 AM

Good advice Donna113. These monsters troll schools and other locations. You can easily spot them as a parent. They are not passing through on their way to somewhere else. They linger, they pretend that they are looking at something else or reading the paper. They hang out on the periphery a few blocks from school on the bench. Watch them for five minutes and if suspicious call the police. Teach your children what to watch for. Give your child a cell phone programmed with your phone number. Walk them around show them who looks safe and who does not. Teach them to say no and mean it.

The bullseye is on Sandusky now. The other two men who did not report this and lied about it are going to trial. It's only a matter of time now. His life destroyed, his family shattered and his ability to get his "fix" gone, he spends all his hours now figuring out how to run.

Old 12-17-2011, 07:54 AM

1,739 posts, read 1,761,662 times
Quote:
Good advice Donna113. These monsters troll schools and other locations. You can easily spot them as a parent. They are not passing through on their way to somewhere else. They linger, they pretend that they are looking at something else or reading the paper. They hang out on the periphery a few blocks from school on the bench. Watch them for five minutes and if suspicious call the police. Teach your children what to watch for. Give your child a cell phone programmed with your phone number. Walk them around show them who looks safe and who does not. Teach them to say no and mean it.

The bullseye is on Sandusky now. The other two men who did not report this and lied about it are going to trial. It's only a matter of time now. His life destroyed, his family shattered and his ability to get his "fix" gone, he spends all his hours now figuring out how to run.
Oh PLEASE! Just stop with the "stranger danger" already. Most preditors worm their way in, they get a child's trust AND everyone elses. Looking "safe" has nothing to do with it. The guy reading a paper on a park bench most likely is just a guy enjoying the day and taking a break.
The popular cute substitute teacher, is the one I would be far more wary of.
By the way, there's a guy who has a lawsuit against a lady for decideing he was pedophile an not only calling the police she got downright nasty with him, and wouldn't let him leave the park with his 12 yr. old niece.
Her reasoning was, she'd seen him around town before without a kid, so he must be a kidnapper.
Looks can be decieveing

Old 12-17-2011, 08:19 AM

5,273 posts, read 6,557,479 times
Paterno

Sandusky's sidekick should be charged!

Old 12-17-2011, 09:23 AM

1,617 posts, read 2,467,052 times
JasPer12: Hmm, "Coach Pervert" had a new lawyer today. Apparently the coach was providing valuable life skills instructions to these boys. They did not know how to put soap on their bodies. And the coach was giving personal instruction on hygiene.
Okay.

I used to work for a cracker-jack defense attorney - an amazing defense attorney - and he would never even think of coming up with something like this at all!

I do understand that everyone has a right to be defended and no doubt if I committed a crime, I would sure want the best possible defense attorney I could find - and if I knew that in all probability I would not be acquitted of that crime [smile], I would certainly present any and all mitigating circumstances/reasons why I committed that crime - however, I would not present an explanation so outrageous that a jury would be both angry and insulted for thinking they were all that foolish as to believe that explanation.

Old 12-17-2011, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by faeryedark View Post
Oh PLEASE! Just stop with the "stranger danger" already. Most preditors worm their way in, they get a child's trust AND everyone elses. Looking "safe" has nothing to do with it. The guy reading a paper on a park bench most likely is just a guy enjoying the day and taking a break.
The popular cute substitute teacher, is the one I would be far more wary of.
By the way, there's a guy who has a lawsuit against a lady for decideing he was pedophile an not only calling the police she got downright nasty with him, and wouldn't let him leave the park with his 12 yr. old niece.
Her reasoning was, she'd seen him around town before without a kid, so he must be a kidnapper.
Looks can be decieveing
Tell this to the hundreds of children who are abducted and brutalized from a stranger picking them up near a school, near home.

Old 12-17-2011, 10:39 AM

1,739 posts, read 1,761,662 times
Quote:
Tell this to the hundreds of children who are abducted and brutalized from a stranger picking them up near a school, near home.
Please check your facts, you'll find that 90% of abused kids are abused by people they know...so while you're busy worrying about the guy on a bench with a newspaper, the great babysitter you hired or the really nice youth group leader is busy grooming your child right under your nose
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or