U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2011, 11:31 PM

18,852 posts, read 31,722,131 times

Advertisements

They interviewed the Father tonight. No matter how much I hated my ex, I would tell him his son was missing, the Father heard about his son from the police.

We all know this this story too well...what is with Moms like this!?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2011, 03:04 PM

10,953 posts, read 8,688,437 times
I hope with all my heart they find this little boy safe and sound but it's not looking good.

Quote:
SEATTLE (AP) - The car a woman says ran out of gas - leading to the disappearance Sunday of her 2-year-old son - ran just fine Friday when police took it for a test drive. No gas was added before the test and no mechanical problem was found, police said.

"The only gas we used in the vehicle was the gas that was in it to begin with," said Bellevue Police Maj. Mike Johnson, adding he wouldn't divulge any further details about the test. "We did it, the vehicle ran," he said.
Car of missing boy's mother passes police driving test | Local & Regional | KATU.com - Portland News, Sports, Traffic Weather and Breaking News - Portland, Oregon

Old 11-13-2011, 08:34 PM

183 posts, read 218,004 times
the story stinks to high heaven. I hope to God they find that little boy safe/unharmed.

Old 11-14-2011, 06:38 PM

6,587 posts, read 6,825,736 times
The mother is nuts and guilty as sin but shame on the father for not taking these children away from her!He knew she was sick and he should have gone to whatever legal means to get them away !

Old 11-14-2011, 09:21 PM

16,085 posts, read 23,898,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
I wonder why this story hasn't gotten the national attention that the Baby Lisa case has gotten?
Was on Nancy Grace tonite.

Old 11-14-2011, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Was on Nancy Grace tonite.
I don't watch Nancy Grace but it was on The Today Show this morning, too - I believe for the first time.

So sad. I was talking about this with my 16-year-old son yesterday and he said it reminds him of the whole Casey Anthony thing. I actually hadn't made that comparison yet myself but he's probably right.

I would be extremely surprised if this little boy is found alive.....if he's found at all. Like another little boy (a few years older) from Portland, who seemingly vanished into thin air a year and a half ago - Kyron Horman.

Ack - it makes me so sad. As mad - and even furious - as I've been with my kids from time to time, I can't imagine ever, ever hurting one of them (of course they're all - five boys - bigger than me now).

Old 11-14-2011, 09:49 PM

9,912 posts, read 9,305,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
We all know this this story too well...what is with Moms like this!?
Pure evil.

Old 11-15-2011, 08:09 AM

Mom gets creepier and creepier.......

Missing toddler's mom seen on 'sugar daddy' site - Local News - Seattle, WA - msnbc.com

Quote:
Police investigating the disappearance of two-year-old Sky Metalwala were in contact last week with the operator of a dating website where Sky's mother, Julia Biryukova -- or someone using her name and likeness -- created a profile in July.
Quote:
The website -- seekingarrangement.com -- bills itself as offering "a secure place for like-minded Sugar Daddies, Mommies and Sugar Babies to meet each other." Wade said Biryukova, if it was her who created the account, “signed up to be a sugar baby, which means she’s looking for someone wealthy to take care of her.”
On the page, which was created July 25, a person identifying herself as "JB" says she is "looking for financial stability and assistance. I am looking for a successful mentor. I am looking for a REAL man. YOU tell me YOUR 'ideal' arrangement!" The profile says "JB" expects "US$3,001 - $5,000 monthly."

Old 11-15-2011, 03:07 PM

4,574 posts, read 7,060,700 times
The father and her were in the midst of a custody battle. But something tells me the father isn't exactly all squeaky clean (no pun intended) in this relationship either. He keeps focusing on her OCD but I've never heard of anybody with OCD being violent.

Have they interviewed the daughter to see what she has to say about what happened that day? She would know if her brother was alive in the car.

Old 11-15-2011, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveautumn View Post

Have they interviewed the daughter to see what she has to say about what happened that day? She would know if her brother was alive in the car.
From what I understand, they have interviewed the daughter and she said he was in the car.

I don't know, though......if a little kid has a psychotic parent, I could see where she would say what she thought her mom wanted her to say. She's probably been manipulated and brainwashed her entire life. Hard to say and probably depends on the child and what kind of home life she's had. Who knows? I'm no child psychologist and I would imagine law enforcement is covering all those bases.

Just too many holes in her story, I think, to be able to peg this on the dad or even on a stranger abduction.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or