U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 01:53 PM

9,916 posts, read 9,312,377 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevej64 View Post
carolinawomen
you say the usa legal system is better than the arubian system ?Ever hear of OJ Simpson?
I was told the Natlee Hollaway Investigation was coming to a halt when FOX news got involved.They fired her mothers lawyer and brought in an American lawyer who has as much authority legally as I do In Aruba
Yes I have heard of the OJ Simpson murder trial ... in addition to the OJ Simpson civil case the families brought against him and finally the frame-up for which he is serving time now. They got him ... karma is hell.

In addition ... I watched every single day of the Casey Anthony jury selection and every single day of the trial. I do not agree with the verdict in the Anthony trial but that is the American Justice System.

America has the best justice system in the world ... it's the great American way. We may not agree with the verdicts but a jury of our peers is the American Justice System or one may choose just going before the judge and he makes the decision. I would take my chances with 12 peers instead of just the judge.

I have served jury duty many times ... local county, magistrates court, Federal jury duty and even served a year on our Grand Jury which determines if there is enough evidence present for a case to move forward with charges and go to court.

In Natalee's case from what I have read ... Greta Van Susteren's husband was involved in business with someone related to Natalee ... thus Natalee's disappearance received a vast amount of coverage by Greta. But in the meantime Vandersloot's daddy was in the mix bringing his baby boy home. If Aruba had taken care of business and not let Vandersloot walk Flores would be alive today.

No justice system is perfect or will please all of the people ... I don't like all the years of appeals ... I didn't like the OJ verdict or Anthony verdict ... but it's the best we have and stands tall against other countries.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2011, 02:31 PM

880 posts, read 1,756,778 times
carolina
In case you forgot Heraldo Rivera was the first reporter from FOX news to go to Aruba.You say from what you read,I'm telling you facts from people involved in the case

Old 12-06-2011, 02:48 PM

9,916 posts, read 9,312,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevej64 View Post
carolina
In case you forgot Heraldo Rivera was the first reporter from FOX news to go to Aruba.You say from what you read,I'm telling you facts from people involved in the case
I try my best not to watch anything Geraldo does ... he can be first anywhere and I wouldn't see it.

Old 12-07-2011, 06:29 PM

16,085 posts, read 23,917,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
and Chile/Peruvian govt!
Murder suspect Joran van der Sloot files $10 million lawsuit against South American authorities

That takes alot of nerve! This psycho never ceases to amaze me!

Old 12-08-2011, 07:55 PM

5,273 posts, read 6,558,100 times
Lol virgode

Old 12-09-2011, 05:56 PM

9,735 posts, read 18,447,923 times
Natalie hanged out with trash & thats what did her in. She drank alcohol & took drugs. Im not sure but i think vandersloot said he had sexual relations with natalie. She wasnt the good & pure girl her mother potrayed her as but she was legal age so anything goes.

Old 12-09-2011, 11:21 PM

18,852 posts, read 31,746,980 times
Anything goes? I hardly think any young woman consents to be killed. We don't know any facts of the case, but that Joran was last seen with her at a bar. He lied numerous times and changed his story about what happened. That is enough for me. But, of course, I think CA should be on death row...I don't think pathological lying should be a valid defense.

Old 12-11-2011, 12:33 AM

22,890 posts, read 19,331,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
The FBI killed another innocent girl just to frame Joran? You really believe that? O...M...G!
Ditto^^^^^^^^^

How come Davy went silent??? Did the FBI pay him a visit??

Old 12-11-2011, 02:01 AM

15,168 posts, read 13,447,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Ditto^^^^^^^^^

How come Davy went silent??? Did the FBI pay him a visit??
LOL! That would be funny, wouldn't it?

Old 12-11-2011, 07:30 AM

22,890 posts, read 19,331,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
LOL! That would be funny, wouldn't it?

It certainly would serve him right, whether he really is privvy to information or just a kook.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or