U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2011, 12:43 PM

16,085 posts, read 23,920,956 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
a Smiley face hugh... Yah Dahmer was a total monster..but this type of execution is more than barbaric..To take the naked man by the hair and repeatedly smash his scull into the concrete untill the brains are leaking out of his ears...is not justified in a civlized society - BUT - I guess that barbarism is not well established when rich jerks like Dick Cheney state that torture is ecceptable...The high moral ground must be held in a so-called Christian society...but seeing there is none of that left according to Obama - who is some sort of weird secularist Muslim Christian.. what do we expect? Killing is simply bad..IF a person is a danger to society - lock them up - put them to work...No one has the right to give life through birth and death through natural cause..other than God - as long as we sit in our arm chairs and imagine that we are God and we can murder in his name or with out - the more we look like zealots..the more we should fear the terrorist within - the more warey we should be about our selves.

He and his heinous crimes put him where he deserved to be with criminals much like himself. This is prison life, so get off your high horse.

Am I sorry, certainly not. I don't mind owning it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2011, 07:14 PM

1,739 posts, read 1,761,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Executing some one via the hands of fellow inmates is a no no ...To put this creep in with the general population is an eventual death sentence and judges know this as do the authorities who run the prisons...Either be honest and kill the person out right via the hand of the state - or spare the person and isolate them... It is kind of a primative and shifty way of disposing of someone...plus there is always the chance that the person might not be guilty as charged ..so in effect..the said molester might just get killed because of an established and instituted rumor ..generated by professionals who are bound and determined to get a conviction no matter what.
Thank you!
It is FAR TOO EASY to get someone convicted of child molestation these days. in most states the ONLY evidence needed is an accusation by someone under 13 (or who claims they were under 13 at the time the alleged incident supposedly occured)
It is absolutely too scary to even contemplate, because the laws are designed as such that you are pretty much considered guilty from the time you are accused, and it is nearly impossible to fight against. How do you prove a negative?
It is one thing if there are witnesses or physical evidence, but in so many cases there is not...and the accused people often find themselves pleaing because they aere threatened to impossible sounding sentences. Not only all that, but too often the accused has only a public defender to fight for him/her.
Evreryone wants to clap and say "good one more cho-mo gone", but these guys have parents, family and people that love them.

Old 12-01-2011, 08:21 PM

8,955 posts, read 17,720,806 times
It has long been known that child molesters ,or human butchers, were consider to be the lowest of the low by even a prison population.

Prisoners often consider these people to be sub-human since they broke the "basic code" of humanity and were best removed from life to avoid the foul evil smell that they bring to humanity.

Old 12-02-2011, 12:48 AM

9,916 posts, read 9,312,377 times
His cellmate killed him and his body was mutilated. What is so bad this is a Maximum Security Prison that is overcrowded with even 3 inmates to a cell. In addition he was missing for some length of time before they found his body ... that I don't understand.

His cellmate is serving a life sentence so he really has nothing to lose.

Molester strangled, mutilated in prison - Crime & Courts - TheState.com (http://www.thestate.com/2011/11/30/2063435/molester-strangled-mutilated-in.html - broken link)

Old 12-02-2011, 01:57 AM

17,435 posts, read 21,272,660 times
I've read enough true crime books, involving incest and child molesters, to know that many of these people were molested as well, and those that molested them, were oftentimes molested as well. Up the chain we go, and the last man on the chain gets murdered by prison inmates. End of chain?

Those that he molested may very well become molesters as well.

If I were going to kill another inmate in prison, I would have my eyes riveted to others who are more deserving of it, and I refuse to spell it out!

Old 12-02-2011, 02:49 AM

17,446 posts, read 23,978,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
This is true. Even some of the most hardened criminals would never hurt a child. In the big house it is considered an act of cowardice(It is) to prey on a defenseless child. it is "jail house Justice." Bearing in mind a prison is a housed population that has it's own culture, And rules among the residents. They even have their own currency, Which is cigarettes instead of cash.
And a definite social hierarchy. Child molestors are on the bottom of the hierarchy and are fair game to be attacked, raped, and killed. (And with good reason.)

Meanwhile, on the top of the hierarchy, Bernard Madoff is considered a hero in prison by all ethnicities and races in the prison where he is in, for the level of the scam he was able to pull off....

Old 12-02-2011, 02:50 AM

17,446 posts, read 23,978,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tightwad View Post
It has long been known that child molesters ,or human butchers, were consider to be the lowest of the low by even a prison population.

Prisoners often consider these people to be sub-human since they broke the "basic code" of humanity and were best removed from life to avoid the foul evil smell that they bring to humanity.
So does this mean that Conrad Murray will be considered a hero during the brief time he will spend in jail for killing a monstrous although highly talented pedophile who some of his former employees have suggested was a serial killer as well as a pedo?

Old 12-02-2011, 05:38 AM

16,085 posts, read 23,920,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
So does this mean that Conrad Murray will be considered a hero during the brief time he will spend in jail for killing a monstrous although highly talented pedophile who some of his former employees have suggested was a serial killer as well as a pedo?
Michael Jackson... a serial killer? You believe this?

Old 12-02-2011, 08:32 AM

43,858 posts, read 44,633,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Jeffrey Dahmer had the same ill fated shower accident....what a shame.
Exactly. Not only do I consider it a REAL jury of their peers.....
but it saves tax dollars.

Old 12-02-2011, 08:51 AM

9,224 posts, read 9,292,231 times
My problem with the idea of a child molester or anyone else being killed in prison is two-fold:

1. It wasn't the sentence of the court. If we are going to have a sentence of "being beaten to death in prison" that should be part of the criminal code and voted on by a majority of our legislators. This is no more a part of our code than the lynch mobs of the Wild West were.

2. It shows the authorities are not in control of the prison. The prison staff should run the prison, not the inmates.

I have no sympathy for child molesters. I do believe criminal penalties should be well known and there should be nothing secret about them. I would think you would get a maximum deterrent effect on those who are contemplating committing a crime that way. I oppose a "passive-aggressive" approach to the law.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or