U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2011, 02:35 PM

18,852 posts, read 31,818,523 times

Advertisements

I have no problem paying extra taxes to make sure this guy gets the death penalty...this guy is definitely one for the gator pond. Too bad he will only get a needle.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2011, 03:07 PM

9,917 posts, read 9,329,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
I have no problem paying extra taxes to make sure this guy gets the death penalty...this guy is definitely one for the gator pond. Too bad he will only get a needle.
Unless his attorney starts with the ... insanity stuff ... none the less it will be years before he is punished. And I sincerely hope no one starts with how great our US appeals system is to be sure we don't punish an innocent person.

Old 12-27-2011, 03:23 PM

Killing a little girl who is disabled, blind and deaf. On Christmas. I am speechless with complete disgust and contempt for a person this vile.

Old 12-27-2011, 03:26 PM

9,739 posts, read 18,487,306 times
This is a sad story. The killer should & most likely will be killed in prison. An eye for a eye. The killer was not a registered sex offender. SICK **** !
May Aliahna RIP.

Old 12-27-2011, 04:09 PM

9,917 posts, read 9,329,221 times
Goodness gracious alive ... this trailer park where Aliahna lived:

Northway Woods Trailer Park ... 54 lots with 25 occupied ... 15 registered sex offenders lived there ... men with multiple felony convictions for sexual abuse of a minor and child molestation.

Three fifths of the place was occupied by sex offenders ...seven other sex offenders live within two miles of the trailer park.

Old 12-27-2011, 05:20 PM

1,617 posts, read 2,470,691 times
"Killing a little girl who is disabled, blind and deaf. On Christmas. I am speechless with complete disgust and contempt for a person this vile."

I am not sure if there is a word in Webster's that is even stronger than vile; however, vile certainly works for me.

Ironically, my colleague and I were discussing this topic in general; how there are people who are so twisted, sick, and/or not sick and twisted but know what they are doing and enjoy it [in my vocabulary, sick and twisted are appropriate]. Is it solely about power and control, at any length? Is it about knowing that children look up to adults with almost a reverence that some adults need to have, an acknowledgement that they are superior? I have no idea but whatever the reason[s], I believe that way too often it is not about psychological damage or brain chemistry being off somehow, I believe the offender knows exactly what they are doing AND enjoy the act[s] AND for those who do, clearly, imprisonment isn't going to change nor improve their perspective or belief and it certainly is not going to prevent another atrocity when [if] they are released.

One other comment in this thread about being a convicted sex offender but not registered...

I believe, like I was, that the majority of people would be stunned if they looked at the sex registries in their area; certainly there are some counties and states that are much more up to date w/their registries; however, not all are by a long shot.

As a real estate broker, I review the registry at least every 2 -3 months and I have my agent do the same - not to be inquisitive - it is important for our safety to have a sense of registered offenders. We are frequently asked to go to houses to talk to owners about listing their homes- certainly for the majority of the time that is exactly what happens. As well, there are times that we are called to meet a customer at a property or to schedule a showing and we do not know who we are meeting, if they do not come to the office first.

I believe strongly that neighbors, not for purposes of enciting riots [smile] but to give themselves a better sense of their neighbors. What is shocking however is how many offenders are NOT in compliance, it is noted that they are NOT in compliance and there is NO warrant issued; nor are they being supervised. In one county, there were approximately 33 registered offenders and only 10% were in full compliance. So, this is a mechanism to use but it is also not a guarantee for accuracy either.

It is despicable, it is atrocious and I wonder, is there something even worse than a gator pond?

Old 12-27-2011, 05:30 PM

6,595 posts, read 6,853,643 times
I agree the man is a monster...but the is a forseable outcome when parents serve their children on a silver platter to these sickos!!This poor little girl wasn't snatched from her bed...no she along with her siblings were pawned off on him so Daddy could sleep and Mommy was recuperating!!You know what I had the flu plenty of times and my husband had to work but I didn't send them over to Chester the Molesters house!!

Old 12-27-2011, 06:46 PM

9,739 posts, read 18,487,306 times
Why did the sick bastard kill this young & innocent girl ?

Old 12-27-2011, 07:53 PM

I don't blame the Mom, she was ill, this guy, who seemed okay to her, offerred her help. So, he took advantage of someone's trust as well. People who want to hurt kids are very manipulative con artists. Can't blame someone for being manipulated by a gifted criminal.

(Granted, one look at the picture, I would not have trusted this guy with a dog...)

Old 12-27-2011, 09:31 PM

6,595 posts, read 6,853,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
I don't blame the Mom, she was ill, this guy, who seemed okay to her, offerred her help. So, he took advantage of someone's trust as well. People who want to hurt kids are very manipulative con artists. Can't blame someone for being manipulated by a gifted criminal.

(Granted, one look at the picture, I would not have trusted this guy with a dog...)
He seemed okay to her??Then leave your dog with him...not your three kids!He was such a gifted criminal he was living in a run down trailor park! As a mother the most important job you have is above all else is to keep your children safe!!Do you know how easily this sicko could have killed all three children??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime