U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 01-03-2012, 12:59 PM

28,794 posts, read 16,778,023 times
Ouch. Gotta imagine the guy is mentally ill. Oh wait...he is 37 and did stuff to a kid years ago. I shudder to think how many kids he has abused over the years.

Just saw in the paper a 25yo music teacher is under arrest over carnal actions at a ..... hog farm. He is undergoing mental health evaluation.

So many crazy people out there.
Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2012, 01:07 PM

1,617 posts, read 1,511,974 times
Pretty much all sexual assault cases, I believe are about power and control, over sexual pleasure...

Old 01-06-2012, 08:13 AM

4,380 posts, read 3,783,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bicoastal10 View Post
Hey, this is more than just a rape; it's a murder. In that case, nothing less than life without parole and preferably a death sentence.

I'm not sure why the title of the article totally ignores the worst part of what happened.
The fact that she died is NOT the worst part of what happened. How would her life be in the years ahead if she had survived?

Old 01-06-2012, 08:56 AM

7,086 posts, read 6,829,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieA View Post
Castration + 20 years in jail without the possibility of parole.

Old 01-07-2012, 09:19 PM

411 posts, read 236,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skel1977 View Post
20 years? are you stupid?

Old 01-08-2012, 11:36 AM

8,132 posts, read 3,618,022 times
he's probably got loads of victims, such creeps don't just decide to do that type thing one fine day...just accidentally leave him alone with some inmates in jail some day...like they did to Jeffrey Dahmer...ooops

Old 01-15-2012, 10:19 AM

1,371 posts, read 673,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skel1977 View Post
I'm sorry, but castration is cruel and unusual punishment. You're reacting like a savage. I'd rather be raped than castrated. Maybe we should sew a woman's vagina shut permanently and cut off her clit and cut off her breasts if she gets convicted of having sex with a minor? Give me a break with this nonsense.

Old 01-15-2012, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieZ View Post
he's probably got loads of victims, such creeps don't just decide to do that type thing one fine day...just accidentally leave him alone with some inmates in jail some day...like they did to Jeffrey Dahmer...ooops
Why hide behind a bunch of murdering scumbags and trusting them to deliver "justice"?

If you want to execute someone.....make it a law and execute them and take the responsbility

Old 01-15-2012, 12:57 PM

125 posts, read 81,830 times
Execution being a deterrent can be argued from here to eternity and not be agreed upon. The fact remains, all those who have been executed have not killed so much as a mosquito since their execution. I do not see placing them in prison for life without possibility of parole, making them an upkeep burden for tax-paying law abiding citizens. We could take the money and put it towards victims and their families, the homeless, etc. Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil. (I had to go Old Testament on everyone.)

Old 01-15-2012, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRighti View Post
Execution being a deterrent can be argued from here to eternity and not be agreed upon. The fact remains, all those who have been executed have not killed so much as a mosquito since their execution. I do not see placing them in prison for life without possibility of parole, making them an upkeep burden for tax-paying law abiding citizens. We could take the money and put it towards victims and their families, the homeless, etc. Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil. (I had to go Old Testament on everyone.)
Religion really? Thou shalt not kill....two wrongs don't make a right....forgiveness. Anyone can cherry pick text out of the bible and manipulate it to whatever they want. Look at the bible in it's entirety. It's clearly about pacifism and forgiveness....not about vengeance. The fact remains that all those who have been convicted of life without parole have not killed anyone outside of prison.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime