U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2012, 04:45 PM
'M'

1,818 posts, read 2,614,696 times

Advertisements

There is a book out about Casey Anthony written by forensic psychiatrist Dr. Keith Ablow. In it there is an interview with one of the volunteer search team members. Evidently she and George had an ongoing affair for a while. The reason for George's suicide attempt is because of their relationship. It had nothing to do with his feelings one way or the other about his dtr. The Anthony family is very dark and twisty and Casey is a product of that family. Highly recommend this book, although it goes a bit too deep.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2012, 08:14 PM

9,912 posts, read 9,304,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
"Child Care Professional" for those who want to be "PC".

The issue is that Casey was so specific on the name. She should have just picked "Mary Smith", or something more generic. Because she was so specific, using the entire name "ZFG", that will nail her. But, of course she has not had to say a word, due to her appeals. Sickening. She will skate free on this too, no doubt due to being "indigent".

There is something wrong with our entire system. That lying, criminals like her just destroy lives, and there are no consequences.
You are right ... something is bad wrong with our system ... Dorothy Sims has applied to the court to be released from the appeals case over the lies to LEO ... Sims was working pro bono ... if the court approves the release the court will have to appoint an attorney at taxpayers expense.

I cannot understand why the court and the Parole Board she reports to allows Casey so much leeway.

Glad to know that "Child Care Professional" ... in recent years I have heard young mothers refer to their babysitter as their nanny ... I think of Mary Poppins. Next they will be hiring a governess to tend to their children. That sounds more classy than a nanny!

Old 01-23-2012, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'M' View Post
There is a book out about Casey Anthony written by forensic psychiatrist Dr. Keith Ablow. In it there is an interview with one of the volunteer search team members. Evidently she and George had an ongoing affair for a while. The reason for George's suicide attempt is because of their relationship. It had nothing to do with his feelings one way or the other about his dtr. The Anthony family is very dark and twisty and Casey is a product of that family. Highly recommend this book, although it goes a bit too deep.
I haven't read anything but Jeff Ashton's book ... maybe I'm wrong but it seems to me Cindy rules the roost and George is just a lost soul wandering around in the muck.

I do not believe he molested Casey nor do I believe he was involved with aiding and abetting, duct taping Caylee, bagging her body and dumping her in that swampy area.

All my morbid curiosity wants to know is ... who killed Caylee and who dumped her body in that area on Suburban Drive? And ... we will never the answer to that one.

Old 01-24-2012, 04:54 AM

3,173 posts, read 3,076,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
"Child Care Professional" for those who want to be "PC".

The issue is that Casey was so specific on the name. She should have just picked "Mary Smith", or something more generic. Because she was so specific, using the entire name "ZFG", that will nail her. But, of course she has not had to say a word, due to her appeals. Sickening. She will skate free on this too, no doubt due to being "indigent".

There is something wrong with our entire system. That lying, criminals like her just destroy lives, and there are no consequences.
Now she is saying she didn't know Tim Miller and his team were out there searching for Caylee. Yeah right, the liar has struck again!
Next Cindy will be joining in trying to deny it too.
The whole country knew he was searching, part of the country joined in on the search but Casey didn't know a thing about it! Poor Casey, so innocent and all these bad people just don't understand! Vomit Icon.

Old 01-24-2012, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
Now she is saying she didn't know Tim Miller and his team were out there searching for Caylee. Yeah right, the liar has struck again!
Next Cindy will be joining in trying to deny it too.
The whole country knew he was searching, part of the country joined in on the search but Casey didn't know a thing about it! Poor Casey, so innocent and all these bad people just don't understand! Vomit Icon.
If her lips are moving ... she is lying.

I also read on another blog today that she visited Mommy Dearest on January 20 ... George was not home for the visit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime