U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2012, 06:50 PM

18,852 posts, read 31,727,414 times

Advertisements

This family is so weird they make the "Addams Family" and the "Munsters" look normal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2012, 09:15 PM

9,912 posts, read 9,306,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
George Anthony seemed like the classic passive/aggressive type...don't get mad get even!!From investing money in Nigerian scams or cheating on Cindy...don't feel pity for him at all!!
He must not be the brightest crayon in the box if he fell for a Nigerian Scam and he did admit to that. Cindy had to cash out her 401k plan to get him out of the financial disaster. They separated for six months and when he talked to a lawyer about a divorce she found out she either had to buy out his 50% community property in the home or the home would have to be sold and split 50/50. George moved back in ... Casey got mad at Mommy Dearest.

That situation was the root of Casey's lie #643 to her friend Amy Huizenga that she would be moving in her parents house when they divorced and would Amy be willing to split the utilites and expenses. If Casey's lips are moving she is lying.

Old 01-16-2012, 09:41 PM

13,900 posts, read 10,789,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
He must not be the brightest crayon in the box if he fell for a Nigerian Scam and he did admit to that. Cindy had to cash out her 401k plan to get him out of the financial disaster. They separated for six months and when he talked to a lawyer about a divorce she found out she either had to buy out his 50% community property in the home or the home would have to be sold and split 50/50. George moved back in ... Casey got mad at Mommy Dearest.

That situation was the root of Casey's lie #643 to her friend Amy Huizenga that she would be moving in her parents house when they divorced and would Amy be willing to split the utilites and expenses. If Casey's lips are moving she is lying.
LOL.....this planted the seed of a rather humorous thought in my head. Anyonone ever see that show " 1000 ways to die" where they say things like "way to die number 537"

They should make a show called 1000 of Casey's lies

Old 01-16-2012, 09:46 PM

1,765 posts, read 1,885,873 times
Casey lies for the hell of it and to protect herself, George lies to protect himself, Cindy lies to protect her fantasy world, Lee is just lost in it all!

Old 01-19-2012, 04:05 AM

25,881 posts, read 39,172,212 times
So far it hasn't make much splashes...it seems that hardly anybody is interested in Casey...they reported it and the news went away...I guess nobody will pay serious money for her story...lesson learned for the lawyers!

Old 01-19-2012, 06:22 AM

18,852 posts, read 31,727,414 times
Her 15 minutes of fame are over. She is a pariah, and anyone with sense realizes she has the stench of a hyena. Imagine that, there are still ethics in the American media culture. The price paid for her "story" would be too high, in terms of public outrage.

I am still waiting for her to be on Dr. Phil, and a family re-unification via Dr. Phil! Now, that would be entertainment. (I loathe Dr. Phil, and his "quicky" psychology).

Old 01-19-2012, 04:16 PM

1,422 posts, read 4,636,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
... Imagine that, there are still ethics in the American media culture....
snipped. Ethics, I think not. Tonight on the news they had a story with video showing where CA is. They were very specific. What possible good can come of that? I think it's nuts that they aired the story and information.

Old 01-19-2012, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by didee View Post
snipped. Ethics, I think not. Tonight on the news they had a story with video showing where CA is. They were very specific. What possible good can come of that? I think it's nuts that they aired the story and information.
Hopefully none.

Old 01-19-2012, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Her 15 minutes of fame are over. She is a pariah, and anyone with sense realizes she has the stench of a hyena. Imagine that, there are still ethics in the American media culture. The price paid for her "story" would be too high, in terms of public outrage.

I am still waiting for her to be on Dr. Phil, and a family re-unification via Dr. Phil! Now, that would be entertainment. (I loathe Dr. Phil, and his "quicky" psychology).
Thats not ethics. Ethics would be not cutting her a deal even if there were no fear of backlash, even if there were a high demand for the story. All they are doing is covering their own a** If there wasn't so much fear of boycotting, her movie would already have a release date.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or