Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2012, 10:07 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,113,750 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
She tops the cake for completely being "Psycho-Drama Sociopath Wierdo" for 2011, and now2012. Done with her, can't she just go to Vegas and work at a Dry Cleaners until she goes to jail for theft, or check fraud? We know she is a criminal, and will steal again. It is justa matter of time...like OJ.
YO!!!!! Whadid Vegas ever do to YOU????? we don't want her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2012, 03:20 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,364,053 times
Sorry, she just looked like that former child actress, Dana Plato, who went to Vegas, and robbed a convenience store. Dana had been referred to as "ex con lesbian drug addict with mental problems"...pretty much sounds similar to Casey Anthony. And, Dana eventually killed herself, which, sadly...I guess I see Casey Anthony on a similar path.

And I guess I do see Casey as a sad story, she has done it to herself. But watching anyone's life be a disaster is just sad.

Old 01-06-2012, 04:01 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,896,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
This young woman needs some serious mental help . Yes she did have something of her own indeed and the poor dear was called Caylee Marie and she got angry and killed her . End of story and she should have spent the rest of her life in jail . I just pray to God that she never has another child .
I mean who could look at her and not say she needs mental help ? Yes I do believe that she is in contact with her parents and they are supporting her .
This comment just kills me everytime I hear it. If your God was going to intervene and is so great and wise, don't you think he/she/it would have done so the first time around when she had Caylee??? Go ahead and pray to God, there is no help for you there.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynwldkat View Post
I just don't understand this person---it's all me, me, me, me--all about me. Honestly I started to watch the video clip and felt sick so I had to stop it. I just can't do anything that might give this sick person attention! She's had her day in the spotlight while poor little Caylee never will..........................
Too late, she got your click, she couldn't care less when you x it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanJP View Post
Why do you feel the need to question why she didn't talk about her daughter? Maybe she feels it isn't necessary to post a public video about that. Her life is still ruined. She'll never be able to get a serious job anywhere.

I'd want to move away, too.
May her days be long and her torments harsh.

Old 01-06-2012, 04:02 PM

we all knew she couldn't resist the public eye and spotlight for long didn't we? No surprise.

Quote:
Cheney Mason, one of Anthony's defense attorneys during her trial, said Thursday that the woman in the video is Anthony but said his former client does not know how it landed on the web.
Yeah....right.
Quote:
She did not release this video to YouTube and does not know how they got it.

I guess they are still buying her lies even after the trial.
Quote:
Anthony, who is sporting a short, blonde hairstyle and glasses, says she has a new computer and will be posting video diaries

]
Quote:
"I’m excited that I’ll be able to Skype and obviously keep a video log
But I thougt you didn;t know how they got released Casey???? Who exactly are you skypeing? Yourself? lol. Didn't take long to catch her in that one did it? A matter of a few sentences

Old 01-06-2012, 05:11 PM

1,424 posts, read 5,337,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Sorry, she just looked like that former child actress, Dana Plato, who went to Vegas, and robbed a convenience store. Dana had been referred to as "ex con lesbian drug addict with mental problems"...pretty much sounds similar to Casey Anthony. And, Dana eventually killed herself, which, sadly...I guess I see Casey Anthony on a similar path.....
Please Jasper, don't fret about Casey harming herself. It will be a cold day in hell before that will happen. She's too in love (with herself). It must have been killing her being out of the spotlight. Now the media reports that her reps are saying the videos and pictures were not authorized and were obtained criminally? Pul- LEASE!!!!! Casey and her freaks: Please just disappear. Go. Vamoose. Scoot.

LOL I had to laugh though. When I heard she's dating someone, I thought Bosco's desperate pleas might finally have been answered.

Last edited by didee; 01-06-2012 at 06:26 PM..

Old 01-06-2012, 06:36 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
My friend clicked on it, i would never give her the benfit of the doubt. My friend said she saw more emtoion coming from Casey, for her new dog. Then she ever showed for her dead daugther.
Has anyone ever heard Casey, say, she misses her daughter so very much, and that it is hard to live every day without her, I never did.
I also never saw her cry tears for her daughter, if so they were fake!
The person i saw all those months was that someone who thought only of herself, and to hell with the rest of the family.

Old 01-06-2012, 07:08 PM

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by didee View Post
Now the media reports that her reps are saying the videos and pictures were not authorized and were obtained criminally?
Yeah itslike, come on Cheney and Baez, the trial is over, you won, you can stop pushing the lies.

Quote:

LOL I had to laugh though. When I heard she's dating someone, I thought Bosco's desperate pleas might finally have been answered.
LOL

Old 01-06-2012, 08:22 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,967,774 times
Ashton's book, Dr. G TV show, Ablow's book, Zenaida suing, Texas Equsearch ... all receiving headlines and news ... even Mommy Dearest and George on Dr. Phil ... and there sits the princess in what appears to be a trailer and she is the STAR ... the baby killer ... even Baez has fell from grace with only Gary Giordano to bring any television appearances for him recently.

She stayed under the radar longer than I expected ... it's killing her and that is the purpose of the video and pictures. Look at me! You can look at the Orlando TV stations websites or the newspaper without giving her a hit on YouTube. But it's not worth looking at ... my morbid curiosity won and I watched the video on a news website.

Another video is out with her nose piercing whoopee... News 13 in Orlando has the new video but only posted a portion of it until they confirm with her legal team that it is her. It's not a You Tube hit for the princess.

News 13 | Florida News Video | Orlando, Daytona Beach

Possible second Casey Anthony video leaked

This will all blow over eventually but none of us will ever forget Caylee.

Old 01-06-2012, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
She stayed under the radar longer than I expected ...
Same here

Old 01-07-2012, 01:30 AM

17,815 posts, read 25,637,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanJP View Post
Why do you feel the need to question why she didn't talk about her daughter? Maybe she feels it isn't necessary to post a public video about that. Her life is still ruined. She'll never be able to get a serious job anywhere.

I'd want to move away, too.
And who ruined her life? At least she still has a life, which is more than her daugther has.

She is a sociopath who can't stay out of the limelight.

She better watch her step in FL. Lots of hotheads with guns.

If she had any brains she would have changed her look and stayed quiet about it. There are people who given the chance will harm her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime