U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2012, 01:30 AM

17,004 posts, read 20,698,248 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanJP View Post
Why do you feel the need to question why she didn't talk about her daughter? Maybe she feels it isn't necessary to post a public video about that. Her life is still ruined. She'll never be able to get a serious job anywhere.

I'd want to move away, too.
And who ruined her life? At least she still has a life, which is more than her daugther has.

She is a sociopath who can't stay out of the limelight.

She better watch her step in FL. Lots of hotheads with guns.

If she had any brains she would have changed her look and stayed quiet about it. There are people who given the chance will harm her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2012, 01:37 AM

17,004 posts, read 20,698,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Sorry, she just looked like that former child actress, Dana Plato, who went to Vegas, and robbed a convenience store. Dana had been referred to as "ex con lesbian drug addict with mental problems"...pretty much sounds similar to Casey Anthony. And, Dana eventually killed herself, which, sadly...I guess I see Casey Anthony on a similar path.

And I guess I do see Casey as a sad story, she has done it to herself. But watching anyone's life be a disaster is just sad.
There is no comparison to Dana Plato. Dana Plato lost her real mother at a young age to cancer and had the pressure of being a child star.

Then had a difficult time finding work as an adult actress and was near broke when she robbed that store, not defending what she did in regards to the robbery, but even the clerk said she apologized for robbing the store.

Dana Plato had her problems, but she wasn't an evil person.

She had a battle with drugs and she lost, but she never harmed anyone else.

Casey Anthony is pure evil and she has no intention of killing herself.

Old 01-07-2012, 10:01 AM

3,173 posts, read 3,078,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
I'm pretty skeptical about her not having anything to do with it. The only thing that stopped me from being outright suspicious wass that I was wondering what she would gain from its release; in fact, since it exposes her "new look," I thought it would put her potentially in danger. But if there is monetary gain to be made by her, then that would explain it.

I would still like to know who's been supporting her.
I think it is "Mama and Daddy" who scored big with the Dr Phil interview.
Who really thinks that money will be used for anything other than supporting "the family"?
Not me.
Have to say this, I would never click on the video because just seeing her face makes me sick. Remembering it all sends me into a depression. Those were dark days, I wish I had never gotten involved. It was the last missing child case for me, I can't take it.

Last edited by mag32gie; 01-07-2012 at 10:15 AM..

Old 01-07-2012, 10:25 AM

16,085 posts, read 23,913,770 times
"She isn't in hiding... she is out in public all the time... she attends church throughout the week," revealed one insider, who added that Casey is currently working for her new boyfriend's company.

Casey Anthony News: She's Still Partying Hard... | Gather

Old 01-07-2012, 10:51 AM
Status: "Be yourself. What's the alternative?" (set 25 days ago)

8,728 posts, read 10,857,046 times
She thinks the public wants to see her? She's a legend in her own sick mind.

Old 01-07-2012, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix lady View Post
She thinks the public wants to see her? She's a legend in her own sick mind.
Well, shes the woman we all love to hate and negative attention is non-the-less.... attention.

Old 01-07-2012, 11:06 AM

22,888 posts, read 19,323,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
And who ruined her life? At least she still has a life, which is more than her daugther has.

She is a sociopath who can't stay out of the limelight.

She better watch her step in FL. Lots of hotheads with guns.

If she had any brains she would have changed her look and stayed quiet about it. There are people who given the chance will harm her.

That's what I once thought would happen to OJ but sadly, it never did.

Old 01-07-2012, 12:19 PM

9,916 posts, read 9,310,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Well, shes the woman we all love to hate and negative attention is non-the-less.... attention.
That is because we do not have any closure on Caylee's death ... picture after picture and video after video of that beautiful child ... yes the American Justice system rendered a verdict ... but we still don't know what happened to Caylee Anthony ... we have 'settled' on a jury verdict because that is the great American way of doing things ... each of us can only speculate and it hangs back there in the gray matter of our brain ... how did Caylee die, who killed her and who dumped her body.

No matter what the American Justice system tells me ... I will until my dying day believe Casey Anthony killed Caylee ... I do think it was an accident but then the lies and cover-up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
They got him ... he is sitting in Lovelock Correctional Center in Nevada ... sentenced to 33 years with a min of 9 years ... not for the murders ... I always felt he was set up in Las Vegas ... payback!

Old 01-07-2012, 05:18 PM

13,900 posts, read 10,794,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Its just something that those of us who are are downright sick about the verdict tell ourselves in order to make peace with it "She'll get hers someday"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
I think it is "Mama and Daddy" who scored big with the Dr Phil interview.
Who really thinks that money will be used for anything other than supporting "the family"?
Not me.
It was non-condiitional. The Anthony's were to never have control over the money, and it was to go directly into the charities hands. Next theory?

Old 01-07-2012, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
Its just something that those of us who are are downright sick about the verdict tell ourselves in order to make peace with it "She'll get hers someday"

It was non-condiitional. The Anthony's were to never have control over the money, and it was to go directly into the charities hands. Next theory?
Agreed....They do however draw a salary, that money is theirs to do as they wish.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or