U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2012, 05:34 PM

16,085 posts, read 23,933,225 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
That is because we do not have any closure on Caylee's death ... picture after picture and video after video of that beautiful child ... yes the American Justice system rendered a verdict ... but we still don't know what happened to Caylee Anthony ... we have 'settled' on a jury verdict because that is the great American way of doing things ... each of us can only speculate and it hangs back there in the gray matter of our brain ... how did Caylee die, who killed her and who dumped her body.

No matter what the American Justice system tells me ... I will until my dying day believe Casey Anthony killed Caylee ... I do think it was an accident but then the lies and cover-up.
That explains why we all feel the way we do, it doesn't address whats going on in Casey Anthonys mind.

She loves the attention, whether negative or positive, her need is still met.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2012, 06:16 PM

10,953 posts, read 8,701,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieA View Post
I agree with this. Really strange. I do not believe for one minute that she is not in touch with her parents either....
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Her parents from their Caylee Fund salary and her team of attorneys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
I think it is "Mama and Daddy" who scored big with the Dr Phil interview.
Who really thinks that money will be used for anything other than supporting "the family"?
Not me.
I don't know about her and her parents being touch or about them supporting her/sending her money. The way she threw her father under the bus at the trial, and the fact that I think he really believes his daughter murdered his granddaughter, I can't imagine him wanting anything to do with her....financial or otherwise. The mom, though, is another story - I believe she has been, and always will be, in total denial and I guess I could see her trying to be in touch with Casey and/or helping her out.

Quote:
Have to say this, I would never click on the video because just seeing her face makes me sick. Remembering it all sends me into a depression. Those were dark days, I wish I had never gotten involved. It was the last missing child case for me, I can't take it.
I can sympathize with you about getting too involved. There was a murder here locally on August 20, 2010, where due to his father's dealings and the people that were brought into the home, a 16-year-old boy was forced to watch two murderers kill his father before they then shot this boy in the head twice, execution style. This boy was a year older than my youngest at the time and they were in band together. And this case has truly haunted me (the trial just concluded a few weeks ago) and I have to say I have had some very dark days because of it. It broke my heart, and it continues to break my heart when I think about it.

Old 01-07-2012, 06:25 PM

13,900 posts, read 10,804,828 times
Quote:
Agreed....They do however draw a salary, that money is theirs to do as they wish.
Yes but they draw the salary off of their first charity dont they? { which is a pittance } Not the new one.

Old 01-07-2012, 07:41 PM

16,085 posts, read 23,933,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
Yes but they draw the salary off of their first charity dont they? { which is a pittance } Not the new one.
They are both non-profit, why would they be eligible to draw a salary from one and not the other?

BTW, the first has no contributions, so where would their salary come from if theres no money to draw from?

Old 01-07-2012, 10:22 PM

18,852 posts, read 31,767,200 times
Wonder how her relationship is with her family and friends? I can't imagine. Good thing she has a dog. Until she gets tired of it...

Old 01-07-2012, 10:46 PM

5,706 posts, read 8,138,095 times
If OJ ever gets out of prison they can go golfing together and with a little luck they'll both find the real killers.

Old 01-07-2012, 11:07 PM

18,852 posts, read 31,767,200 times
Casey should go swim in a gator pond. Maybe they could post that on youtube.
"Here I am, at this gator pond, I am going to go swimming now.."

Old 01-08-2012, 12:12 AM

13,900 posts, read 10,804,828 times
Quote:
They are both non-profit, why would they be eligible to draw a salary from one and not the other?
Yeah but I thought I heard somewhere that there were more people running it than just them. Could be wrong though. I don't really have a problem with them drawing a salary from it as long as it isn't abundant and the charity uses most of the funds to do the work they are supposed to do......what exactly are they supposed to do anyway?

Quote:
BTW, the first has no contributions, so where would their salary come from if theres no money to draw from?
Thats why I said it was a pittance. My humbers maay be a little off as its been a while since I've done any kinda research on the Casey anthony thing, but I believe in the first year of operation the charity drew in a total of $3000......which was all spent on "administrative costs" Wheres CarolinaWomen, she would know.

Old 01-08-2012, 05:45 AM

3,173 posts, read 3,081,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post

It was non-condiitional. The Anthony's were to never have control over the money, and it was to go directly into the charities hands. Next theory?
If you are the founder of a charity, wouldn't the money in the charity be under your control and in your hands?
Have they helped anyone with this money?
If you run a charity, get paid but never help anyone, that's a lot of paychecks going to the administration.
Are you saying they don't "help" their daughter?
I highly doubt that.

Old 01-08-2012, 06:10 AM

3,173 posts, read 3,081,104 times
I just went there, everything is "coming soon" even the grandparent of the month. Hopefully something will "come" before all of the money is spent on "administrative costs" like their last "charity".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or