U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2012, 11:22 AM

16,085 posts, read 23,887,753 times

Advertisements

She'd (Casey) be a good subject for Dr. Peck to evaluate.

I suspect his diagnosis would be "evil".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2012, 12:52 PM

9,912 posts, read 9,301,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Speaking of Lee.....does anyone know what he does for a living?

I have no idea what he does for a living or even where he lives ... I thought he and Mallory Parker were getting married ... both have just disappeared.

Old 01-09-2012, 01:05 PM

[quote=mag32gie;22460796]
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
Yes, but as I stated, There are more people than just the Anthony's with control over that charity, so it isn't completely their say where the money will go.

Who are these other people? Lee and his wife? I think they were the "other people" in the first charity.
The address to send donations is George and Cindy's attorney's office. Their website is still under construction ... no grandparents of the month (coming soon) ... no social media (coming soon) ... but there is a Donation tab with all the info you need to send money.

Welcome to CayleesFund.org! (http://www.cayleesfund.org/ - broken link)

Old 01-09-2012, 01:11 PM

16,085 posts, read 23,887,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
I have no idea what he does for a living or even where he lives ... I thought he and Mallory Parker were getting married ... both have just disappeared.
Can't say I blame them for falling off the radar. Obviously he doesn't have the same genetics as Casey.

Old 01-09-2012, 03:30 PM

13,900 posts, read 10,783,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
Who are these other people? Lee and his wife? I think they were the "other people" in the first charity.
People OUTSIDE the family. Look it up and do your own research, I could be wrong. I vaguely remember hearing or reading something to that effect months ago. I also heard they wouldn't be able to just take the money for themselves.....again, could be wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
Thats because they are smart.

Old 01-09-2012, 06:33 PM

6,587 posts, read 6,822,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
We know what happened, Ashton laid it all out. Made sense to me. But, I am not from Pinellas County, FL.

It makes me ill that she is not locked up, I can't believe she is free.
LOL!! I am...but not born here!Still makes no sense to me...12 morons that thought you needed one indisputable piece of evidence to find guilt!!Not that you look at the evidence in total and apply your collective common sense!!

Old 01-09-2012, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Can't say I blame them for falling off the radar. Obviously he doesn't have the same genetics as Casey.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
Thats because they are smart.
Personally I felt sure if there was a wedding ... Casey would show up.

You recall the video (at 3:06) of Lee at Caylee's memorial service he could not say Caylee and used CMA which actually is Casey's initials and Caylee's. Or perhaps he called Caylee CMA. In closing CMA "I will never forget the promise I made to you. I will never forget." Strange!

Lee and Mallory has a bridal registry at some store in Florida but it was removed.

I would change my name!

Lee Anthony's speech at Caylee's Memorial - YouTube

Old 01-09-2012, 10:09 PM

13,900 posts, read 10,783,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
LOL!! I am...but not born here!Still makes no sense to me...12 morons that thought you needed one indisputable piece of evidence to find guilt!!Not that you look at the evidence in total and apply your collective common sense!!
That's assuming they had common sense

Old 01-09-2012, 10:16 PM

18,852 posts, read 31,708,488 times
She is so pathetic, as most sociopaths are masters at manipulation. I ma sure she will find some poor loser guy to latch onto. Really, she needs to be slapped. Okay, you were enabled by your parents, you screwed up, and by the grace of God you are not in prison, so get your screwed up life together, and finish HS, start college, get a job. Something.

Old 01-09-2012, 10:33 PM

14,505 posts, read 23,773,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
Please don't click on the video. Every click is another hit for the video and increases her publicity and (potential) financial gains.
I agree. She doesnt need to resurface, she needs to join the Hemlock society and find the easiest way to do the world a favor
Hemlock Society & Foundation of Florida: Home Page
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or