U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2012, 05:48 PM

126 posts, read 178,619 times

Advertisements

mikelizard860: while I am sure we agree on many things, I am 100% with you on this point: Animals (pet or "food") should never be placed above human being. And yes, I have dogs of my own that are treated better than many humans and I would protect them. (For the record, I like my dogs more than a number of human beings.) However, I do NOT understand those who seek to value animals above humans. There is something fundamentally wrong with that (IMO).

Old 01-18-2012, 06:05 PM

10,953 posts, read 8,684,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lentzr View Post
Do these people truly have a sexual attraction to an animal??? Is that even possible??? Or are their minds just not really thinking about what they are doing? Is it documented that people can really have a sexual attraction to an animal?
In the case that I wrote about, the guy was a member of the "furries" community - where people dress up as animals and interact with each other. In fact, that was how he had met the woman he had brought home who witnessed the event and who reported it.

I don't know that much about "furries," and whether or not it is a sexual thing. It seems that I have heard that it is NOT about sexual attraction but I might have heard that on an episode of CSI, so I don't know if that is true or not.

Also, none of the newspaper reports I read specified what animals the offender and his "date" were dressed as.

Old 01-19-2012, 01:17 AM

18,659 posts, read 23,235,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
A Cumberland County NC man has been arrested after his neighbor says she saw him having sex with her dog.

The mixed-breed female was taken to a veterinarian, who recovered a DNA sample. Mitcham was arrested Monday after his DNA profile matched the sample recovered from the pooch.

Thank goodness for DNA! That would be difficult to handle with all the neighbors, friends and relatives aware of your sexual preference.

Man Charged With Having Sex With Dog - News Story - WCTI New Bern

This is so disgusting, cruel and WRONG on about 26 different levels!
And yet it's on the rise, or I'm hearing about it more through facebook.

That poor dog! I am sure that degenerate man has done other things.
Animal abuse is like a Gate Way Drug towards violence towards humans.
That's according to the FBI.

That man is depraved!

Old 01-19-2012, 01:33 AM

18,659 posts, read 23,235,665 times
A lot of people are forgetting something. This was a RAPE. Yes of a dog, but it meets the definition of rape.

RAPE IS NOT ABOUT SEX - IT"S ABOUT ANGER AND BRUTALITY. SADISM, and CONTROL.
The need to hurt another being and to feel superior to that victim.

And don't tell me that most normal men would "put it anywhere" - I don't know men like that.

Old 01-19-2012, 12:04 PM

18,852 posts, read 31,708,488 times
Dogs cannot consent, therefore it is rape.

Old 01-19-2012, 01:58 PM

28,493 posts, read 62,136,122 times
"Oregon (or Wales or NZ whatever bias you prefer)...
where the men are men, and the sheep are scared"

Old 01-21-2012, 04:09 PM

2,601 posts, read 2,766,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
A
RAPE IS NOT ABOUT SEX - IT"S ABOUT ANGER AND BRUTALITY. SADISM, and CONTROL.
The need to hurt another being and to feel superior to that victim.
It's highly unlikely that anger, brutality, sadism, and control led this man to have sex with a dog. If he was sadistic he'd torture the dog physically, not try to have sex with it.

Old 01-21-2012, 05:48 PM

12,408 posts, read 16,475,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelizard860 View Post
It's highly unlikely that anger, brutality, sadism, and control led this man to have sex with a dog. If he was sadistic he'd torture the dog physically, not try to have sex with it.
Rape -
It's nonconsensual sex where one partner uses his superior power to have his way with the other. I don't think the sheep are being coy when they try to get away. We consider it rape when an adult has sex with a child even though sometimes it feels good to the child, don't we? The man does not always beat the child into submission. Often the child is groomed, slowly, into cooperation. It is the uneven balance of power, at the end.

Old 01-21-2012, 06:14 PM

2,601 posts, read 2,766,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
Rape -
It's nonconsensual sex where one partner uses his superior power to have his way with the other. I don't think the sheep are being coy when they try to get away. We consider it rape when an adult has sex with a child even though sometimes it feels good to the child, don't we? The man does not always beat the child into submission. Often the child is groomed, slowly, into cooperation. It is the uneven balance of power, at the end.
Yeah, and?

Old 01-21-2012, 06:57 PM

2,066 posts, read 4,416,520 times
I don't quite understand the shock-and-awe, and some of you PRETENDING to be so surprised about this topic. Women as well as men have been having sex with dogs and horses since antiquity. Also, the Bible mentions beastiality...so please folks, please stop playing stupid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or