U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Thanksgiving Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-05-2012, 10:50 PM

3,440 posts, read 4,625,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
A jury disagreed with you.

A not guilty verdict doesn't mean he didn't do it.

I think it is kinda funny, he gets away with double homicide(yes, I think he was involved) but gets 33 years(which at his age, is a life sentence) for stealing back his own stuff.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2012, 10:59 PM

13,519 posts, read 11,238,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackwatch View Post

I think it is kinda funny, he gets away with double homicide(yes, I think he was involved) but gets 33 years(which at his age, is a life sentence) for stealing back his own stuff.
I am sure glad he did. He is right where he belongs.

Old 06-06-2012, 12:19 PM

1,135 posts, read 1,651,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
About the glove. If you know anything about latex gloves--which the prosecution made OJ wear to try on the glove--you know there is NO WAY you can get your latex-gloved hand into a pair a gloves that would fit you (let alone gloves a mite to small), especially if you have your fingers extended and splayed as OJ did when he tried on the glove.

Then there's the bloody, size 12 footprint (OJ's size) made by someone wearing (expensive) Bruno Magli shoes. (A photo surfaced months later of OJ in those same shoes.)

The DA's office did not follow up on what Mark Fuhrman reported he found: (in the residence) an open and empty knife box and (on the gate at Nicole's condo) a bloody fingerprint.

His sweat suit was in the washing machine, if I remember right. Was it ever tested for the presence of blood? Not that I remember.

OJ did it. Not a doubt in my mind. The jury must have been too overloaded with input after months of evidence and testimony they couldn't think straight anymore and they wanted to go home after being sequestered for months.
Good point about the latex glove being on first....you can't even get a finger up someone's arse unless you have a LOT of lube on FIRST wearing one of those!

Old 06-06-2012, 09:37 PM

29,008 posts, read 19,442,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
If anyone remembers the powder keg LA was in those times...what with Rodney King, Watts was just ready to set off...I for one, was relieved the Simpson case went to "Not Guilty". No rioting. I was afraid of the outcome with a guilty finding.

I wonder when something will set off the next riots?
Probally sometimes this week - when the Kings win the Stanley Cup.

Old 06-07-2012, 04:17 AM

878 posts, read 1,171,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
If the size 12 bloody footprint (OJ's shoe size) left at the murder scene by someone wearing Bruno Magli shoes (very expensive shoes) wasn't enough to cast a strong light of suspicion onto OJ, I guess it's too much to expect the presence of Ron Goldman's DNA inside his Bronco to do the same thing.
Everyone knows that DNA evidence is 99.99999999998 inconclusive.... oh wait....

Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post
To see the truth you must look at the jury. 9 blacks, 1 Hispanic, and 2 elderly white women. Then you can understand how OJ was found innocent. The evidence overwhelmingly pointed to OJ.
Ya think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Not Guilty is not the same as Innocent. We know who killed Ron and Nicole.
Yes we do. His name is O.J. Simpson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post
OJ did it. Why did he run away in his famous freeway escapade. The jury was stacked by his AA peers. Leather gloves always shrink after being wet. OJ's lawyer Cochran, admitted just before he died, that he thought OJ was guilty.
I've always wondered how defense attorneys sleep at night... but hey, making the money they make affords them no conscience.

Quote:

Karma... I love it.

Old 06-07-2012, 05:59 AM

6,255 posts, read 5,863,559 times
Some of OJ's defense attorneys sleep very well...Johnnie Cochran,Robert Kardashian and Lee Bailey are all dead... Sadly Robert Shapiro's son died of a drug overdose...bad karma indeed.

Old 06-07-2012, 06:03 AM

6,255 posts, read 5,863,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
Some of OJ's defense attorneys sleep very well...Johnnie Cochran,Robert Kardashian and Lee Bailey are all dead... Sadly Robert Shapiro's son died of a drug overdose...bad karma indeed.
Whoops Flea Bailey is still alive...only his career is over!

Old 06-11-2012, 05:32 AM

9,261 posts, read 16,545,877 times
The man who killed nicole & ron 18 yrs ago was very strong. The crime scene photos are horrific & violent.

Old 06-11-2012, 04:29 PM

14,753 posts, read 25,655,064 times
Quote:
Best post in this thread.

Old 06-12-2012, 01:51 AM

4,831 posts, read 5,419,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wfurm View Post
You do realize leather shrinks when not in use, right? If leather is not conditioned it will shrink. If the glove had been, say washed off with water, then taken off of the hand, the glove, when trying to put it back on, once dried and not saddle soaped, it would be stiff and would not properly fit without a bit of a struggle. Just my two cents...the glove was leather right?
I have said this all along. I wore leather gloves for years and after a period of time, I would have to work with them a bit each season as they seemed to shrink or not be as pliable. Plus, I thought his weight and/or health condition could make a difference. He was arthritic and took steriods and seemed to have put on weight. but, he was acquitted.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime