U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 11-18-2012, 08:35 PM

1,161 posts, read 826,752 times
I was captivated by the OJ trial when it was happening and watched all the testimony and the one thing that i thought of was this. Think of how great you would have to be to kill Ron and Nicole and 'set up' the evidence so that not only did OJ look guilty, but he looked guilty as sin? Is anyone really THAT GOOD as to be able to frame someone this well and kind of get away with it (ya know, assuming that it wasnt really OJ)?

Also, when you think of the MODE of killing, such a messy 'personal' killing, anyone who was a 'stranger' who killed Nicole and Ron might have been a little smarter and just used a gun with a silencer.

Next May we're going to see OJ again in front of a judge, he might actually get off and get released, if he was actually offered a plea deal, he's already served that plea time, they might let him free, i dont know the ins and outs of law like this, but just the fact that they're going to 'listen' to this argument bodes well for OJ.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2012, 10:15 PM

41,699 posts, read 45,061,596 times
Yep'I didn't buy that grand conspiracy so suddeny setup between police and lab techs. The blod was there';its just was a stupid jury and the civil trial showed that.

Old 11-21-2012, 08:40 AM

26,362 posts, read 54,337,502 times
Documentary: Serial killer, not O.J., killed Simpson and Goldman - CNN.com

Old 11-21-2012, 10:43 AM

2,054 posts, read 5,534,395 times
I watched the entire OJ trial. There is no doubt in my mind he was guilty of murdering two innocent people.

Old 11-21-2012, 04:08 PM

18,868 posts, read 15,052,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth56 View Post
I watched the entire OJ trial. There is no doubt in my mind he was guilty of murdering two innocent people.
I was in LA then, it was right after the Rodney King riots. The place was a powder keg. Then the OJ trial was about a year later...I Watched the trial on "Court TV". Nancy Grace was commenting on the trial. I was pretty sure he had done it. Anyone who watched the film of the white Surburban going around LA knew it.

Old 11-21-2012, 07:05 PM
Status: "Trying to ignore the false outrage...." (set 29 days ago)

2,056 posts, read 1,790,146 times
the one thing above all that saved OJ is previous to the trial there was an earthquake that damaged the courthouse in the area (rich, white, Brentwood) that the trial should've been in, thus the trial had to be moved to LA county , thus 9 blacks, 1 hispanic, and 2 elderly whites were the jurors.

if they could've had that trial where it took place like normal (of his rich white peers) he would've fried.

it's the one fact everyone forgets............ a damned California earthquake damaging a courthouse if really what saved his butt

Old 11-21-2012, 09:25 PM

1,732 posts, read 3,198,930 times

I watched this tonight. It sure makes you wonder.

Old 11-22-2012, 10:42 AM

2,054 posts, read 5,534,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis View Post
I watched this tonight. It sure makes you wonder.
It doesn't make me wonder at all. Through the years there have been many criminals who have confessed to something they did not do. OJ did it. He had the motive, and he had the hate and jealousy to kill those two in such a horrific manner. No doubt in my mind at all.

Oh how the media likes to drum up this stuff.

Old 11-22-2012, 03:45 PM

490 posts, read 306,103 times
I read this and thought it was not entirely implausible. Of course, if OJ hired him to steal the earrings and "kill her if necessary" he would still be guilty of murder. Could they obtain the pin to see if Nicole ever did indeed own it? And were the earring ever stolen? Remember OJ "hired" some goons to assist him in his hotel heist. He seems like the kind of person to pay people to do his dirty work.

I'm not saying I think the crime really went down this way, just that it's plausible. And if he was nearby it would make sense that he walked over when there was a scuffle-- thus leaving his footprints.

Has anyone looked into the 70 women this guy claimed to have killed?

Old 11-23-2012, 01:34 AM

98,604 posts, read 25,202,393 times
Not a chance in hell!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime