Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2012, 01:05 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,361,465 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Maybe I can do better. The article states he raped an 18 month old boy. Just another homosexual pedophile. There seem to be a lot of them.

Actually, it's bisexual males who tend to molest children of their own sex.

Male homosexuals typically don't have heterosexual female partners as is common for male bisexuals.

For this reason homosexual pedophiles have little access to children within the home (her kids).

Look it up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2012, 01:12 AM

29,094 posts, read 25,994,583 times
Hmnn...while we are on the topic of torture for these "people" - how bout what the Colombian cocaine cartel members would do to traitors: tape a pipe to the traitors butt - insert a rat - seal the other side of the pipe - and bring the pipe in contact with a flame. The frantic rat would attempt to escape through the only possible exit - using his teeth to do so.

Old 06-08-2012, 02:29 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,415,942 times
Did anyone catch that another of their children already died in foster care? What a tragedy these poor kids are suffering and suffered.

Clearly all signs pointed out that these people were incorrigible and unfit to have kids - why were they having visits, supervised or not? CPS is largely to blame for this most recent abuse considering the "parents" made a recording of the rape on CPS' watch.

I don't know what's more disturbing - the atrocities that the parents perpetrated on their kids, or the fantasized "justice" scenarios described by some of the posters in this thread. Both are sick-minded.

Well at least the couple met the standard for a "normal" marriage, according to many CD posters. Nothing else seems normal about them, though. I thought they both looked "off" in the photos.

I just hope the remaining children find their way to a suitable, warm and loving environment. The state's child services and foster care system have already failed them repeatedly, so chances are they will continue the downward spiral.

Old 06-08-2012, 02:36 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,271,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
Rape, pedophilia, bestiality, incest, adultery and homosexuality all together. They must have been going for some kind of perverted sex prize..
With homosexuality, you kind of miss the point of consenting adults.
Nice try with the hatred, though.
Nothing I wouldn't expect.

Old 06-08-2012, 02:38 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,271,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
What a LAME attempt at trolling, next time stay on topic.
It is on topic.
The topic is about the actions of a husband and wife as married. That makes them sacred and perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Maybe I can do better. The article states he raped an 18 month old boy. Just another homosexual pedophile. There seem to be a lot of them.
http://www.crisisconnectioninc.org/s...olestation.htm
From the link:
Both Pedophiles and child molesters are primarily heterosexual males. Active pedophilic behavior generally starts slowing down around age 35; the child molester generally continues his victimization until he is no longer physically able due to age, illness, injury, or incarceration.

Female Pedophiles are extremely rare; this disorder is considered an affliction of heterosexual males. Child molesters are primarily males, although there are a small but significant percentage of female offenders.

Old 06-08-2012, 07:08 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,195,922 times
This is just sick. How anyone could hurt a child is beyond me.

Old 06-08-2012, 07:12 AM

6,391 posts, read 5,165,013 times
I think their shoulders and hips should be dislocated, and then leave them to die of pneumonia. They aren't worthy of the death penalty, and not worth someone's time to execute them.

Old 06-08-2012, 07:15 AM

8,091 posts, read 5,908,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
But it's sanctified, it's a marriage of one man/one woman.
Only a loser would push their gay agenda in a thread where children were raped....

Old 06-08-2012, 07:16 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,328,014 times
What the hell?
Seriously?
I just can't wrap my head around the fact that people like this exist.

Old 06-08-2012, 07:27 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,436,896 times
With a past history like that, the parents should have never been allowed ANY visits nevermind supervised. Some supervised visit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime