Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2012, 11:36 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,547,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
If the parents did not kill JBR, they know who did, and assissted in the cover up. Which really then points to a family member, or some other reason to hide the truth. I just don't buy "random stranger" theory in this case. It was someone they knew.

What did confuse me, was the numerous television interviews the Ramsay's did, if - had killed my child there is no way I would do televised interviews crowing my innocence. But there was such a disconnect during those interviews, which I felt was odd...it was all about them, they hardly ever mentioned their daughter. It was odd.
If I were innocent and accused of murder, no one could shut me up.

lol...Patsy Ramsey was odd. I was watching a program with viewer call-ins, a couple of years after Jon Benets death. The program wasn't about the Ramsey case in particular, Patsy Ramsey was one of the callers, she went on and on about how her son Burke had to see the tabloid covers about the Ramseys in the supermarket. I remember thinking to myself...what the hell is wrong with her.

Old 07-09-2012, 02:43 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,587,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
The DA is not the only people I've heard say that the DNA evidence excluded the Ramsey's. The police investigator also said this. As did other members of the police.

If you are panicking over having killed your daughter why would you call 911?
because it was an accident.

PR called 911, after a horrible accident occurred.

IDI is a ridiculous theory. That house and the floorplan could only have been navigated by a family member, possibly a family member that wasnt living in the house at the time.

Sociopathy is often times hidden, people can be this way regardless of Ramsland's theory. Many do not get diagnosed because they think they are "fine" and family denial enables this. How many times in america do we see neighbors who say "he/she seemed perfectly normal, had a great job and lived in a nice house"

Denial.

Old 07-09-2012, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
because it was an accident.

PR called 911, after a horrible accident occurred.

IDI is a ridiculous theory. That house and the floorplan could only have been navigated by a family member, possibly a family member that wasnt living in the house at the time.

Sociopathy is often times hidden, people can be this way regardless of Ramsland's theory. Many do not get diagnosed because they think they are "fine" and family denial enables this. How many times in america do we see neighbors who say "he/she seemed perfectly normal, had a great job and lived in a nice house"

Denial.
Every family member and friends DNA was taken, none were a match. Including the handlers at Bode, to make sure they didn't contaminate clothing during the process.

They didn't need to know the layout of the house, this didn't happen while they were asleep. The Ramseys were awake.

Wouldn't you think people would've come out of the woodwork with Ramsey stories if they were sociopaths? Neighbors and acquaintances generally don't know. Anyone who knows a sociopath well, have a story to tell unless they're enablers in denial.

Old 07-09-2012, 06:56 PM

Perhaps sociopath is a strong word.

The body was wiped down with antibacterial cleanser, from what I read on the forensics.
Blue cellulose from a sponge was found inside JBR's body. .
The DNA was pretty expertly cleaned up, by someone who had alot of time to do this.

I agree with you, they were awake.

I would say "rage attacks" which many bipolar people have. I had read she had a prior Dx of bipolar. They can seem perfectly normal. I guess autism/Asperger's people also can have temper tantrums as well.

jmo disclaimer

Old 07-09-2012, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
Perhaps sociopath is a strong word.

The body was wiped down with antibacterial cleanser, from what I read on the forensics.
Blue cellulose from a sponge was found inside JBR's body. .
The DNA was pretty expertly cleaned up, by someone who had alot of time to do this.

I agree with you, they were awake.

I would say "rage attacks" which many bipolar people have. I had read she had a prior Dx of bipolar. They can seem perfectly normal. I guess autism/Asperger's people also can have temper tantrums as well.

jmo disclaimer
I haven't read about the antibacterial cleaner.

The bipolar dx I can believe. Personally, I've never met a bipolar you didn't right off the bat know something was wrong. I'm guessing a lot depends on how they take their meds.

Old 07-09-2012, 08:51 PM

bipolar is a spectrum, so "highly social"/narcissist can be sublimated into acceptable behavior, i.e. attention -seeking, pageants etc. Interesting discussion on this.

JonBenet Ramsey Case Encyclopedia / Patsy Ramsey

Old 07-09-2012, 09:32 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,350,704 times
Interesting link Dream...the entire scenario that PR did not kill JBR is based on the belief that a Mother could not "stage" that psycho sexual scene with JBR. And as I said before....once you suspend that "belief"...where does the evidence point? Right at PR.

I have seen and heard so much twisted stuff...I know Mothers are capable of horrible acts towards children.

Old 07-10-2012, 02:36 PM

Thanks
I agree.

At first I had a hard time with it, but if you do the research, it is revealing.

And imo the mother can still love the daughter, it is perverse. But, again this is the hallmark in any abusive relationship.

Old 07-10-2012, 05:13 PM

11,523 posts, read 14,647,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
If I were innocent and accused of murder, no one could shut me up.

lol...Patsy Ramsey was odd. I was watching a program with viewer call-ins, a couple of years after Jon Benets death. The program wasn't about the Ramsey case in particular, Patsy Ramsey was one of the callers, she went on and on about how her son Burke had to see the tabloid covers about the Ramseys in the supermarket. I remember thinking to myself...what the hell is wrong with her.
Just look at her when she was talking. The woman is beyond odd;she has some type of pathology presenting itself in full view. She was one oar short of a rowboat.

Old 07-10-2012, 05:16 PM

11,523 posts, read 14,647,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Interesting link Dream...the entire scenario that PR did not kill JBR is based on the belief that a Mother could not "stage" that psycho sexual scene with JBR. And as I said before....once you suspend that "belief"...where does the evidence point? Right at PR.

I have seen and heard so much twisted stuff...I know Mothers are capable of horrible acts towards children.
What stops most people is when they see that the parents were in a higher socioeconomic status. People cannot put together sexual abuse, extreme pathology/dysfunction, staging a murder alongside higher socioeconomics. It's very difficult to do. And, mom dressed "nice." Dad presented himself "pleasantly." They lived in an affluent area with a "nice" home.Hard to join together those 2 apparently disjointed ideas into 1 person package. Most people can't go that far with it. I don't find it hard to imagine cuz I know the package people present isn't the "real" person. We're all just personas walking around. Who really knows us? We hardly know ourselves at times.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime