Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2012, 05:41 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,123,156 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
Now, ain't that the truth? I've seen people make light of Zimmerman committing
a felony, but condemning Trayvon Martin for wearing a hoodie. The NRA folks would have been wiser to have waited a bit to see the facts before adopting Zimmerman as the poster boy for SYG. As it is, they've hitched themselves to a family familiar with deceit and manipulation. The Zimmermans are like the proverbial tar baby...anyone getting too close is stuck. Perhaps they deserve to be, like Zimmerman's wife.
Rep to you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2012, 05:42 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,930,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
I'm sure the gun nuts will just see her as a innocent lamb led to slaughter along with her angelic husband.
I doubt anyone involved in this case be it the Zimmermans or Travon Martin are/were "innocent lambs". Maybe you could offer some substance in your next post?

Old 06-12-2012, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
I bet this topic will attract all the liberal hacks that had absolutely nothing to say about Fast and Furious and WH leaks threads. Cowards.
I'll triple that bet and predict that this thread will repel the Neocon hacks, except for the ones that will bring up any other subject that has no relation whatsoever to this one...predictable wingnuts.

Old 06-12-2012, 05:46 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,014,662 times
Quote:
I bet this topic will attract all the liberal hacks that had absolutely nothing to say about Fast and Furious and WH leaks threads. Cowards.
You're mixing apples and oranges; there's no connection between these subjects. But that doesn't really matter, does it? Some people simply cannot grasp logic. We all feel so cowardly now.

Old 06-12-2012, 05:46 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,605,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
I doubt anyone involved in this case be it the Zimmermans or Travon Martin are/were "innocent lambs". Maybe you could offer some substance in your next post?
"The greatest thing by far is to have a command of metaphor. This alone cannot be imparted by another; it is the mark of genius, for to make good metaphors implies an eye for resemblances." (Aristotle}

Old 06-12-2012, 05:48 PM

57 posts, read 50,821 times
the reason is because the zimmerman family is hispanic and not white. if they were white they would have been found innocent by now. but since they're hispanic "minorities" they're getting hit by everything in the book.

Old 06-12-2012, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KendaleMiami View Post
the reason is because the zimmerman family is hispanic and not white. if they were white they would have been found innocent by now. but since they're hispanic "minorities" they're getting hit by everything in the book.
In case you did not know, George Zimmerman was not arrested on the night of the murder and most likely never would have been if there had not been an outcry.

Old 06-12-2012, 05:53 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,948,991 times
Quote:

Is there some website where you guys get all your rebuttals from. If so, you may want to find a new one because this one is weak. For the last time, Eric Holder has absolutely nothing to do with this. You want to discuss Eric Holder, there are threads for that, but if I must did Eric Holder get caught on tape saying one thing prior to taking the stand in court and lying about it? This Eric Holder thing is based on specualtion. Shelly Zimmerman lied and transferred money then took the stand saying that the money did not exist. There is a difference and I am sure that if there is any proof that Eric Holder committed perjury, he will be prosecuted.

Now can we discuss the topic of this thread, which is Shelley Zimmerman? Or are you so far gone with your support of Zimmerman and your hatred of anything that has anything to do with Obama that you can't have an adult discussion about the topic at hand? I am convinced that if Zimmerman makes videos of himself abusing kittens, beating his wife and talking about killing someone, some of you will still say he acted in self defense. His lies, his past and the fact that he would encourage his wife to lie on the stand mean nothing to the same people who post fake videos and photoshopped Facebook messages trying to paint pictures of Trayvon Martin as a menacing thug. Let this play out in court. The judge said the evidence against Zimmerman is strong - whatever happens to him, Eric Holder or Obama won't have anything to do with it.

Old 06-12-2012, 06:05 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,930,375 times
Eric Holder and Obama have already had something to do with it. They weighed in quite early in the court of public opinion and turned this case into a political circus; or, had the above poster conveniently forgotten?

Old 06-12-2012, 06:09 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,948,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Eric Holder and Obama have already had something to do with it. They weighed in quite early in the court of public opinion and turned this case into a political circus; or, had the above poster conveniently forgotten?

And how do you feel about the fact that George Zimmeran and his wife are liars with no respect for the legal system? Are you capable of discussing anything without bringing Obama into it? I didn't get the memo stating that Obama held a gun to Shelley Zimmerman's head and made her lie under oath. If you want to discuss Holder or Obama, there are plenty of threads where you can and since you are a member, you can start your own. This one is about Shelly Zimmerman, wife of George Zimmerman, killer of Travyon Martin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime