Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2012, 11:42 AM

3,320 posts, read 5,592,730 times

Advertisements

I think dear Nancy may be having a midlife crisis making outrageous claims that Whitney was pushed under water and pumped with drugs etc. when no such facts are in evidence. I understand that prescription pill abuse and the doctors that help perpetuate the abuse needs hard examination, but even some of the experts on her show sound like they think she has gone off the deep end and they rarely dare to go against her!

I hate how she naively blames Bobbie Brown as well. She hadn't been with him for 6 years. How does blaming him help? At the end of the day Whitney was responsible for herself may she RIP!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2012, 11:45 AM

7,572 posts, read 9,014,928 times
NG is a big mouth & a show off - I never listen to her hype.

Old 02-15-2012, 11:51 AM

3,320 posts, read 5,592,730 times
Yes, as a previous defender of hers, I see it more than ever now! I am watching her spout off gossip haphazarly over Whitney in kind of a shock and awe.

Old 02-15-2012, 01:44 PM

3,663 posts, read 8,661,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold*dust1 View Post
I think dear Nancy may be having a midlife crisis making outrageous claims that Whitney was pushed under water and pumped with drugs etc. when no such facts are in evidence. I understand that prescription pill abuse and the doctors that help perpetuate the abuse needs hard examination, but even some of the experts on her show sound like they think she has gone off the deep end and they rarely dare to go against her!

I hate how she naively blames Bobbie Brown as well. She hadn't been with him for 6 years. How does blaming him help? At the end of the day Whitney was responsible for herself may she RIP!
It does seem a little suspicious, the whole days events. How long was she left alone and why did her aunt, daughter and bodyguards all show up at the same time? Something doesn't seem right and there was not enough water in her lungs, to indicate a drowning.

Old 02-15-2012, 01:49 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,344,416 times
I used to watch Nancy Grace, but she is really over the top. And she never backs down, even when she is wrong. I am not impressed with her method of rabid journalism/prosecution.

Old 02-15-2012, 03:02 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,096,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
I used to watch Nancy Grace, but she is really over the top. And she never backs down, even when she is wrong. I am not impressed with her method of rabid journalism/prosecution.
She slides right past PROsecution into PERsecution.

Old 02-15-2012, 03:52 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,200,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umbria View Post
NG is a big mouth & a show off - I never listen to her hype.
Hype, tripe.....all the same. Nancy Grace is so far off in lala land, one could wonder just what SHE is taking.

Old 02-15-2012, 04:46 PM

5,139 posts, read 8,844,406 times
I do watch NG for lack of anything better on TV at that time, but she went off the edge with her comment about "somebody pushing her down into the tub"...or something to that effect. I think she said it on her CNN interview and she might have gotten a call from their legal team, because I haven't heard her say it again. Course, she is all about sensationalism and is trying to make this death look like another Michael Jackson so the talking heads can milk this for years on end. I like her better when she sticks to "local" murder cases.

WH was in total relapse and nobody could do anything much about it. I thought the interview with her former bodyguard was the most honest thing I've heard from anyone. I read today that Clyde Davis gave her $1m to go into rehab last year and get her life straightened around. I thought it was a disgrace that the party went on while she was dead upstairs. IMO, that tells you just how much anybody in Hollywood and the music business really cared about her. These people have no consciences.

We will see what comes out about her finances, etc. I hate to say it but I'm not ruling out the possibility of suicide in this case because she knew she couldn't sing anymore, she couldn't get straight and the pressure was too much. But it would be hard to prove whether it was accidental overdose or suicide. I just hope her daughter doesn't get all screwed up over this, she's already had alot of problems.

Old 02-15-2012, 05:22 PM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,684,999 times
i dont even know how she has a job right now

Old 02-15-2012, 06:20 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,571,571 times
As of this point we don't even know the cause of death so anything said is just pure BS. It's so obvious why these pundits are so off the wall! No one would watch their lame shows otherwise.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime