Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2012, 03:40 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
I'm not a leftie, fool.
You responded to a post I wrote at lefties did you not?

Lefties do inhabit albeit ever so unfortunately areas where Land Of Moose, Blueberries and Chickadees.

That gator momma thang is a tad tellin' too.......

Let us see you Demand the same type of punishment i am...

Old 08-16-2012, 01:49 PM

1,715 posts, read 2,837,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
You responded to a post I wrote at lefties did you not?
Even conservatives such as myself think you are a moron.

Old 08-16-2012, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
Even conservatives such as myself think you are a moron.
It' a Free Country Jack, you can think anything you want.

Old 08-16-2012, 04:16 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,557,959 times
Quote:
I said that because lefties are weak and let go the predators of society... That thug who hit his granny with a HAMMER on her head and tried to get in her pants! should be chained as Biden puts it to the wall in a dank dungeon and forgotten, left to drop dead and the sooner the better.
Biden will always say what he thinks, the good, the bad and the ugly. Its what I like about him.

Whats with all the 'lefties' comments @ posters though

Old 08-16-2012, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Biden will always say what he thinks, the good, the bad and the ugly. Its what I like about him.

Whats with all the 'lefties' comments @ posters though
Bad mood and I blame them for being so weak. All passing little johnny ahead for no good reason has created monsters with in society. The social experiment has failed and so I am sick of each little johnny getting passed ahead, so he can't deal in the harsh reality of life, and we end up with this type of crime as the end result.

I am sick of the collective 'we' as a village which raises nothing more than an idiot, and each village having hundreds of their own at this point in time.

The only surprise to me on this thread is so far no one has really defended this little sicko's action, but the thread is not over and done with and there is still a chance yet.

I have lost blood relatives to sickos, one that was well know for burning ants, and reptiles to start, then moving on to kittens and other pets, and slowly over time with other people knowing about this all along and always being weak and coming to the defense of said 'good boy child', until death did in fact do us part.

Making everyone be equal is plain non-sense, when in fact each person is unique, and no one is really the equal to another, not a bit.

That's why...

Old 08-16-2012, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Bad mood and I blame them for being so weak. All passing little johnny ahead for no good reason has created monsters with in society. The social experiment has failed and so I am sick of each little johnny getting passed ahead, so he can't deal in the harsh reality of life, and we end up with this type of crime as the end result.

I am sick of the collective 'we' as a village which raises nothing more than an idiot, and each village having hundreds of their own at this point in time.

The only surprise to me on this thread is so far no one has really defended this little sicko's action, but the thread is not over and done with and there is still a chance yet.

I have lost blood relatives to sickos, one that was well know for burning ants, and reptiles to start, then moving on to kittens and other pets, and slowly over time with other people knowing about this all along and always being weak and coming to the defense of said 'good boy child', until death did in fact do us part.

Making everyone be equal is plain non-sense, when in fact each person is unique, and no one is really the equal to another, not a bit.

That's why...
You make some great points. The red flags are there, for whatever reason people will look the other way or choose the path of denial. My condolences on your loss.

Old 08-16-2012, 06:15 PM

Quote:
You make some great points. The red flags are there, for whatever reason people will look the other way or choose the path of denial. My condolences on your loss.
Thank you, but dare not get close with me as here, I am known as a rabid enemy of the left. I have red veins in my teeth, and am simply seething viscous fluids, a monger of hate, the racist of man, the warrior of inept.

Old 08-16-2012, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Thank you, but dare not get close with me as here, I am known as a rabid enemy of the left. I have red veins in my teeth, and am simply seething viscous fluids, a monger of hate, the racist of man, the warrior of inept.
Not to worry, I might not be the most informed intelligent person on the forum, but theres not much that intimidates me.

Old 08-16-2012, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Not to worry, I might not be the most informed intelligent person on the forum, but theres not much that intimidates me.
Not to worry? Har Har Har I have past yee land dwelling by as little as 16.5 statue miles on Rt 301! Take that! Still not worried? LOL

Old 08-16-2012, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Not to worry? Har Har Har I have past yee land dwelling by as little as 16.5 statue miles on Rt 301! Take that! Still not worried? LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime