Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2012, 01:05 AM

194 posts, read 300,370 times

Advertisements

and we all thought he was innocent
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2012, 05:05 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,557,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepimpact2 View Post
Mark Furhman was the racist cop who use the "n" word.

My question for people who are convinced of OJ's guilt is are they really looking at ALL of the evidence or surrounding factors. I am still convinced that while OJ may know who did it, he was not the actual killer. I think the reality is that people are subconsciously convicting OJ based on factors besides the evidence presented. It's like everyone is ignoring the glove issue for instance. That wasn't just a sidebar. It was obvious he was there at some point that night but it's not obvious that he killed them. And people are also unwilling to look at the dealings Nicole had with so many nefarious individuals.
Do you think OJ lent them his Bruno Magli's too

Old 10-08-2012, 03:49 PM

402 posts, read 589,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Do you think OJ lent them his Bruno Magli's too
In your rush to sarcasm you missed the rest of the post where I stated he was there at some point.

You should finish reading before you rush to judgment.

Old 10-08-2012, 03:51 PM

402 posts, read 589,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
It's been a minute, but based on my recollections here's my theory of what happened. Nicole ( A nasty piece of work herself) was rude to OJ earlier in the day (some sort of children's event if I recall correctly). He went over there to slash her tires.

When he saw what Nicole and the poor waiter were up to, (BJ I'm guessing) he lost it and killed them. (Probably thinking THIS is what I'm paying alimony for?) OJ has a sense of entitlement which is also what led him to be imprisoned in Nevada.

The glove issue was a red herring that has been debunked many times. I'm a terrible liar, but even I could pretend that a frickin glove didn't fit.

His defense team did a good job and Furhman's lies on the stand gave the jury everything they needed to aquit. I think he did it. Murder in the second degree. Not the first. I don't think he planned to kill her. (Again this is only my theory)
I doubt it was a BJ. Goldman was gay. That's why he and his father were not on speaking terms at the time of his death. His father was angry when Ron came out of the closet.

And I always felt that if he didn't kill Nicole after discovering that she had an affair with his best friend, he certainly wouldn't kill her over a friendly encounter with a gay waiter.

Old 10-12-2012, 08:18 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,198,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJacket View Post
This trial wasn't about Furman, and its because of him that Michael Skakel is sitting in prison for committing a crime almost as heinous as OJ's.

no it wasnt, but since he got caught in a big lie, everything that he had to say about the case was then suspect. from what the jury saw, i would have declared OJ innocent as well.

Old 10-12-2012, 08:47 PM

8,827 posts, read 7,328,824 times
I think the murders were planned, he'd known Nicole had been seeing other men or at least that she saw Ron Goldman and was furious about "his property" doing that..He's the type that thinks "If I cant have her, no one else will" so that and the fame factor that made him feel like he couldn't lose, yet he found he'd lost Nicole to someone else and that made him go over there to spy on her and so on...I can picture him spying and lurking in the bushes and the plan to kill them being created. He didn't care she was the mother of his kids and what her death would do to them. It was overkill and that alone is why he is guilty of the murders. There was extreme hatred and anger exposed that night and only one person had it in them to feel that way about those two people.

Old 10-13-2012, 11:09 AM

14,993 posts, read 23,892,069 times
Quote:
My question for people who are convinced of OJ's guilt is are they really looking at ALL of the evidence or surrounding factors.
You mean, like, that little fact of a BLOOD TRAIL LITERALLY LEADING UP TO OJs BEDROOM? You can take an individual piece of evidence such as the above - or his blood found at the crime scene, or the gloves (which did fit), or the shoe prints - and each of those alone, without anything other bit of evidence, would be evidence of his guilt. But put ALL of the evidence together - it's overwhelming evidence of his guilt.

As for Kato, I thought that he always acknowledged OJ was guilty, just like every other reasonable thinking human being on the planet, so this is not new news. For the record, even one of his lawyers (a side story in itself), Robert Kardashian, publically admitted that he was not innocent years after the trial.

Last edited by Dd714; 10-13-2012 at 11:25 AM..

Old 10-13-2012, 11:13 AM

13,586 posts, read 13,120,116 times
Quote:
I doubt it was a BJ. Goldman was gay. That's why he and his father were not on speaking terms at the time of his death. His father was angry when Ron came out of the closet.
You do know that people are never 100% gay, (or straight) right? He was still a man.

Has anyone here read OJ's book "If I Did it"? If so, I'd really be interested in your insights.

Old 10-14-2012, 04:59 AM

12,406 posts, read 18,972,661 times
I can't believe there are people who think he's innocent. The guy ran. This was not a black guy afraid of perhaps prejudiced police. He had money, fame, much public support, and still he ran. With passport, a wig, money.

He ran because he is guilty.

Old 10-14-2012, 06:33 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,557,959 times
Quote:
In your rush to sarcasm you missed the rest of the post where I stated he was there at some point.

You should finish reading before you rush to judgment.
O' I read every word, you stated 'he wasn't the killer'. If he was there and orchestrated the killings, that would make him a killer and responsible for the deaths.

I hope hes enjoying his free lunch where he sits now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime