Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2017, 02:45 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,543,386 times

Advertisements

Who's protecting her interests?

"During the course of my bankruptcy, the rights to my story were purchased by a third party company for $25k to protect my interests. Without written authorization from the controlling members of this company, I am prohibited from speaking publicly about my case at any time."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2017, 06:42 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,640,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
Ive heard they were nuts. Rumors of sexual abuse and probably other things went on. Its all terrible and a lot of things don't add up. Is it even known who the father is? She partied a lot so it may not be clear. The whole thing is sad and thinking of that interview still disturbs me. Talks like she accidentally lost a puppy while on a walk. Preposterous.
OK, this might sound weird, but I have wondered if it was her brother, Lee.

Just going by the name "Caylee". Could be a combination of Casey and Lee. But, then again, maybe "Caylee" is a common name, IDK.

He sure did stay out of the limelight during that whole thing, like he didn't even exist! I don't even remember if he was interviewed by investigators.

Old 03-15-2017, 08:29 AM

572 posts, read 435,115 times
Please note that Casey Anthony is a public and horrible example of a true sociopath, not a situation where a group of people say someone is a sociopath for the purposes of furthering a narrative about someone that is actually not a sociopath. There is a difference. A big one.

Old 03-15-2017, 09:45 AM

7,126 posts, read 8,646,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mysterious Benefactor View Post
As you well know, I'm not talking about Casey. I'm talking strictly about her parents. To my knowledge, neither have been accused of covering up a murder. Calling 911 to report your grandchild is missing and your daughter's car smells like a dead body hardly sounds like a cover up to me. That they supported their daughter, despite whatever her actions were, is not unusual. It's what most parents do, so I can't fault them for that.
However on the stand Cindy tried to walk her statement about trunk smelling like "a dead body" and flat out lied and was caught lying about being on home computer looking up (msp) phormaldihide. I would never support either of my children in covering up the death of my grandchild...despicable...but they were/are a pretty f-upped family to begin with...

Old 03-15-2017, 01:35 PM

5,267 posts, read 4,176,622 times
iD ch is doing a 3 part show on killer Casey soon. That's probably why she just did that interview. On the commercial it looked like they were interviewing Caseys dad. I'll be watching should be interesting...

Old 03-15-2017, 02:17 PM

24,092 posts, read 32,431,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie4 View Post
One big happy Florida family.

Casey Anthony is a true sociopath!

She didn't even pay the defense counsel bill (Kuby?)
To be fair, they are actually from Warren OH. Where I live now.

Old 03-15-2017, 04:51 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,123,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
OK, this might sound weird, but I have wondered if it was her brother, Lee.

Just going by the name "Caylee". Could be a combination of Casey and Lee. But, then again, maybe "Caylee" is a common name, IDK.

He sure did stay out of the limelight during that whole thing, like he didn't even exist! I don't even remember if he was interviewed by investigators.
This is a very keen observation with the name. I forgot she had a brother. We likely will never know, but if this was what happened this makes the whole thing more disturbing. As it was mentioned she also drank/ partied hard so maybe he took advantage of her while she was drunk/stoned? I have never seen that name spelled that way either come to think of it. Kaley seems to be more common. The name overall does not seem common to me though. Thinking about this gave the willies just now.

In regards to him staying out of the limelight-He must have gone "off grid" to some degree at least. Maybe laid low with someone or moved to a small town either in FL or elsewhere. Or moved to another city to blend in. Unless one is a fugitive there are many places to bail to and chill out or start over.

Reps for a very interesting observation for you!

Old 03-15-2017, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie4 View Post
Please note that Casey Anthony is a public and horrible example of a true sociopath, not a situation where a group of people say someone is a sociopath for the purposes of furthering a narrative about someone that is actually not a sociopath. There is a difference. A big one.
The interview spoke volumes about this I agree. Articles that had a comment section in it reflected this well. The term sociopath came up often between insults. Those cold narcissistic comments about herself were shocking.

Old 03-15-2017, 10:05 PM

133 posts, read 172,186 times
Casey Anthony is the white person's OJ.

Old 03-15-2017, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
However on the stand Cindy tried to walk her statement about trunk smelling like "a dead body" and flat out lied and was caught lying about being on home computer looking up (msp) phormaldihide. I would never support either of my children in covering up the death of my grandchild...despicable...but they were/are a pretty f-upped family to begin with...
Just saw this. Article stated she alleged her brother attempted to grope her. Sounds like there was strange and dark things going on in that house. Messed up indeed.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey_antho...ry?id=13947225
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime