Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2017, 04:32 PM

2,745 posts, read 3,016,586 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanny Goat View Post
There's a picture out there of Casey and she really looks very much like the way Susan Atkins looked (Charlie Manson's "girl"). Their eyes look so much alike. It says a lot.
That's the look of no soul. Those people are just empty bodies (if they are lucky) or demon possessed in Charlie's and the like cases.

Maybe Casey isn't quite that far gone as of yet, but she still has time if she continues to work at it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2017, 03:18 PM

11,523 posts, read 14,654,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeBear View Post
That's the look of no soul. Those people are just empty bodies (if they are lucky) or demon possessed in Charlie's and the like cases.

Maybe Casey isn't quite that far gone as of yet, but she still has time if she continues to work at it.
I agree, empty bodies. Horrible. Not sure how it happens. It goes beyond their psychological aberrations I think.

Old 04-19-2017, 03:20 AM

465 posts, read 418,323 times
I watched part of the series. I don't think the mother had any clue of the child's murder which is why she called police. There is definitely something off with that family. In reading the body language, there is something going on between the father and the daughter. I am not talking about the molestation accusations. I am referencing their behavior during conversations, like they knew what happened. In one interview, Casey said "they are blaming me." For me, that was telling, along with the other crap, but like there is something known between the father and Casey. Zanny Nanny reference was not good either. That is proof of practice in the past. I think the father knew about this practice. Then he tried to kill himself. He knew! Casey did not try to kill herself because she is a sociopath. In her mind, she moved on already.

Old 04-20-2017, 06:24 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,132,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanny Goat View Post
I agree, empty bodies. Horrible. Not sure how it happens. It goes beyond their psychological aberrations I think.
The look is also that of a person looking through things as opposed to at them. No focus. The eyes tell a lot. This look is common to many people with sociopathic tendencies. There are those of very high intelligence and charisma that hide it almost completely. John Wayne Gacy hosted kids parties as a clown and was a hit with the neighbors for example. These are rarer though, and more dangerous even. Scary world, unpredictable people.

Old 04-21-2017, 12:56 AM

2,661 posts, read 5,470,737 times
I watched the 3 episodes of Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery. As someone who just kept up with the main headlines of the story and non-American I wasn't exposed to all the information or media on this story. It was interesting watching her interaction with her parents after she was arrested. They appeared to be scared to question her too much and let her control the conversation. She also wasn't phased at all with the police. She is a compulsive liar and has no reaction when lying through her teeth.

Her relationship with her parents is just bizarre. It is obvious her mother is covering for her and it looks to me that Casey learned to lie from her mother. Her mother was obviously lying about the pizza in the car and the searches for chloroform. The mother and father both know what that smell represented.

What made Casey the way she was? There was obviously a lot going on in that family. They are all used to pretending everything is normal when it obviously isn't.

Caylee was such a beautiful child and the whole thing is such a tragedy. I don't think it was an accident but a deliberate killing. The duct tape is an obvious clue that this wasn't an accident. I don't believe the story about her drowning in the pool.

Old 04-23-2017, 08:43 PM

4,314 posts, read 3,996,593 times
......."IF ".......

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride

Old 04-23-2017, 10:15 PM

2,211 posts, read 1,573,440 times
Psychopath.

Old 05-14-2017, 07:16 AM

589 posts, read 381,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie20 View Post
I watched the 3 episodes of Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery. As someone who just kept up with the main headlines of the story and non-American I wasn't exposed to all the information or media on this story. It was interesting watching her interaction with her parents after she was arrested. They appeared to be scared to question her too much and let her control the conversation. She also wasn't phased at all with the police. She is a compulsive liar and has no reaction when lying through her teeth.

Her relationship with her parents is just bizarre. It is obvious her mother is covering for her and it looks to me that Casey learned to lie from her mother. Her mother was obviously lying about the pizza in the car and the searches for chloroform. The mother and father both know what that smell represented.

What made Casey the way she was? There was obviously a lot going on in that family. They are all used to pretending everything is normal when it obviously isn't.

Caylee was such a beautiful child and the whole thing is such a tragedy. I don't think it was an accident but a deliberate killing. The duct tape is an obvious clue that this wasn't an accident. I don't believe the story about her drowning in the pool.
I believe that Casey drugged her and left in a hot car while she was up with the boyfriend, possibly doing drugs. Forgot about her, came out the next day and Caylee was dead. Then the coverup started -
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime