Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2012, 06:54 AM

88,569 posts, read 84,777,093 times

Advertisements

Let the girl stay. Send the rest of 'em back in a leaky boat.

Old 12-16-2012, 01:31 PM

22,661 posts, read 24,594,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieZ View Post
just because they're from another country, it's more horrible? how does sending them back solve anything? maybe they saw it done over there or were raped themselves? they need help

I feel if you commit a horrific crime like this you should be deported to H***......ASAP......age 13 and up are eligible for the trip.

The horrible part is we bring in 3rd-9th world dreck.....most(no, not all) are either a drag on government resources and/or psychopaths.

Old 12-16-2012, 03:54 PM

Quote:
just because they're from another country, it's more horrible? how does sending them back solve anything? maybe they saw it done over there or were raped themselves? they need help
I think it's because we already have quite enough wretched refuse here. We don't need to import more--so if they come here from another country, at least we can kick them out when they don't obey the law. (Of course, we should be aware that in this case at least, the "mother country" from which their country of Liberia originated and was established was The United States.)

I don't care what they saw somewhere else or what was done to them. That is never a reason to inflict harm upon a child. There is no excuse for that. NONE.

Old 12-16-2012, 04:38 PM

7,480 posts, read 6,259,110 times
Quote:
they need help
Wow. I'm almost speechless.

MOD. CUT

Last edited by jasper12; 12-16-2012 at 04:46 PM.. Reason: no violence thank you

Old 12-16-2012, 04:49 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,360,870 times
The Father does not want her back? Wow.

This girl will be better off in a therapeutic foster home.

Old 12-16-2012, 06:02 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,054,732 times
Quote:
Get real with your bleeding heart. If it was your daughter you'd probably be baying for their blood. It's a societal thing, I don't think Liberia is Muslim, but in many north African countries that's a common attitude, the women is to blame for rape. America should make it known it will not tolerate that kind of thinking here. The girl should be allowed to stay and the rest should be sent back.

Old 12-16-2012, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Get real with your bleeding heart. If it was your daughter you'd probably be baying for their blood. It's a societal thing, I don't think Liberia is Muslim, but in many north African countries that's a common attitude, the women is to blame for rape. America should make it known it will not tolerate that kind of thinking here. The girl should be allowed to stay and the rest should be sent back.
It's that way in Afghanistan, too. There is a book called Kabul Beauty School, written by an American hairdresser who lived in Afghanistan and taught Afghan women how to run their own beauty salons, one of the few businesses an Afghan woman is permitted to own. At one point she got some beauty products together and went to visit women who were in prison there. Many of them were in prison because they had been raped. Even though they were raped--forced to have sex against their will--they are considered to have therefore committed adultery, which is against the law, and so they must go to prison. The rapist goes to jail, too, but his victim is also considered a criminal. That's effed up. There's no other way to put it.

And when they get out, they are more or less considered worthless because they can't be married off with that sort of background.

Old 12-17-2012, 12:55 AM

8,827 posts, read 7,328,244 times
ooops, I guess my bleeding heart is out of place here...there's no need to get rude because you don't agree with something.
How do YOU know the kids that did this? because if you were there and didn't stop it, you're just as guilty.
and "help" can be a psychiatric place..you always put rapists in jail and that's just not enough. They come out and do worse..they kill the victim so there's no witnesses next time!

Seems the father rejecting the daughter because she's now "damaged goods" is a thing we don't understand. Not that I agree but that's how their culture is. Lots of cultures do things the Western world doesn't understand. Maybe you should try to understand why they think that way before you get all up in someone's face about it!
You go to Afghanistan for example and try to make Americans or Westerners out of the people there and it'll backfire!
Not every country wants to be like yours. That's just narrowmindedness if you expect everyone to be like you and think like you do.

Last edited by MaggieZ; 12-17-2012 at 01:04 AM..

Old 12-17-2012, 06:47 AM

Quote:
ooops, I guess my bleeding heart is out of place here...there's no need to get rude because you don't agree with something.
How do YOU know the kids that did this? because if you were there and didn't stop it, you're just as guilty.
and "help" can be a psychiatric place..you always put rapists in jail and that's just not enough. They come out and do worse..they kill the victim so there's no witnesses next time!

Seems the father rejecting the daughter because she's now "damaged goods" is a thing we don't understand. Not that I agree but that's how their culture is. Lots of cultures do things the Western world doesn't understand. Maybe you should try to understand why they think that way before you get all up in someone's face about it!
You go to Afghanistan for example and try to make Americans or Westerners out of the people there and it'll backfire!
Not every country wants to be like yours. That's just narrowmindedness if you expect everyone to be like you and think like you do.
Well, ya know what, sweetheart? When they come to THIS country, where we regard forcible sex as a crime and having sex with children as another crime, I don't give a damn about their "culture". They agree by setting foot in our country that they are going to obey our laws, just as I would have to do if I went to Belgium. And if Belgians are so OK with raping children in their country and can just sit there and giggle about it being a cultural anomaly, why don't we just send these cretins over to you?

I don't want to "understand" them. If you are doing something to a child that is making them scream in pain, you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are harming another person. This has nothing to do with "culture". It has to do with right and wrong.

If they didn't know it was wrong, why were they running away?

Old 12-17-2012, 12:25 PM

1,057 posts, read 1,691,367 times
Quote:
just because they're from another country, it's more horrible? how does sending them back solve anything?
Because every country already has more than its fair share of rapists. There is no point in importing more scumbags. Immigrants who commit crimes should be sent back to wherever they came from.

Quote:
maybe they saw it done over there or were raped themselves?
"I saw a girl getting gangraped back in my country, therefore it must be okay to gangrape girls!"

"I was raped, therefore I have a license to rape innocent people."

Your value system is stupid and insane.

Quote:
they need help
Why are you acting like the rapists are the victims here? The little girl who was brutally raped and had her life destroyed is the one who deserves sympathy - not the rapists.

Quote:
How do YOU know the kids that did this?
Hmmm, because they were fleeing the scene of the crime?

Quote:
because if you were there and didn't stop it, you're just as guilty.
True, but I wasn't.

Quote:
There is no helping these types of people. If these young boys are gangraping now, what do you think they will doing 10 years from now? They need to be imprisoned forever.

Quote:
Not that I agree but that's how their culture is. Lots of cultures do things the Western world doesn't understand.

Maybe you should try to understand why they think that way before you get all up in someone's face about it!
There is a major difference between simple, harmless cultural differences and violent, brutal crimes which destroy lives.

"Maybe you should try to understand why they think gang raping women before you get all in someone's face about it!" That is basically what you are saying.

Well if these people think that Western culture is wrong, then they should go back to their own country so they can practice their own culture over there.

How is it "narrow-minded" to expect people to behave in a civil manner and NOT COMMIT RAPE?

I really can't understand why you are trying to defend rapists. I don't care if violent gangrape is considered acceptable in their pathetic excuse for a "culture". Some things should be considered wrong across all countries, cultures, races and religions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime