U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2013, 10:27 AM

4,267 posts, read 5,310,464 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
Are you suggesting a Reichstag fire type of staged incidents to justify imposition of gun controls? Fast and Furious clearly had that intent.
If these types of things have happened in the past then I don't think it's too much of a stretch to consider that they could happen again. Look at the evidence and see what you think. I'm not trying to suggest anything other then people look at this with a critical eye.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2013, 01:15 PM

13,612 posts, read 10,302,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy View Post
What jury pool? If the "lone shooter" is dead then there will not be a trial.
Good point. Lawsuits and liability perhaps? Cops also seem to just play things close to the vest by nature.

I'm as suspicious of the govt. as the next person due to some sick experiments that were performed on innocent people back in the day, but I'm not buying this one as a gun grab conspiracy by the feds.

If anything, I always think "follow the money.' Who is making money off of the recent tragedies? Gun dealers. There has been a rush lately because people think that their second amendment rights are going to go out the window. I'm pretty sure the NRA had nothing to do with the recent shootings, but you understand my point.

There were plenty of people that knew that Lanza and Holmes had a screw loose, but there was nothing they could really do about it.

We had an assault rifle ban in the eighties after Reagan got shot. No one showed up to confiscate any weapons, you just couldn't sell them anymore.

Old 01-12-2013, 02:02 PM

What was Lanza's motive?

Old 01-12-2013, 03:45 PM

2,873 posts, read 4,764,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy View Post
It would take a lot of people. Not the whole town, not the whole school, not all of the first responders and not all of the media but definitely some from each of these groups.

Okay, so you have all of these people involved. The more people you have involved, the more chance of a slip. Again I have to ask...why? Wouldn't there be MUCH easier ways to get this done then a plot involving multiple shooters that 'disappear' after the event?

If mind control is involved, you mind control ONE person. You manufacture an obvious motive. You stand back.

And why even bother with mind control? If there was a government plot, surely the government has at least one person on the payroll who doesn't mind shooting kids. You manufacture a back story, have Agent A most to a new town, and again stand back.

It just seems like the government would be going way out of their way to develop a plot this complicated and this vulnerable to exposure.

Old 01-12-2013, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParallelJJCat View Post
Okay, so you have all of these people involved. The more people you have involved, the more chance of a slip. Again I have to ask...why? Wouldn't there be MUCH easier ways to get this done then a plot involving multiple shooters that 'disappear' after the event?

If mind control is involved, you mind control ONE person. You manufacture an obvious motive. You stand back.

And why even bother with mind control? If there was a government plot, surely the government has at least one person on the payroll who doesn't mind shooting kids. You manufacture a back story, have Agent A most to a new town, and again stand back.

It just seems like the government would be going way out of their way to develop a plot this complicated and this vulnerable to exposure.
There are a lot of slip ups and holes. If this was a manufactured event, those in charge don't have to worry much about holes. As evidenced in this particular shooting, the vast majority of people won't even give the possibility of a "false flag" type of event, a second thought. Those who do will be quickly discredited as tin foil hat wearing crazies.

I don't believe mind control was used in this shooting.

Old 01-12-2013, 10:19 PM

1,699 posts, read 3,554,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParallelJJCat View Post

You're probably right that coming up with complicated theories can lead to a wild goose chase. I think the point is though, with all the inconsistencies it's very feasible that the story being circulated is not the true story. It doesn't need to involve mind control to still be a conspiracy / coverup. I guess the part that I find so troubling is the fact that the details of the case are reported with absolute confidence as soon as they're available yet the corrections are never reported. It's a serious issue that we can't trust the media whatsoever. I searched 'Operation Mockingbird' and 'NDAA 2013 propaganda' and learned about the media manipulating public opinion at the behest of the government. I'm not saying any one conspiracy theory is correct or incorrect. I'm just deeply troubled that people are being asked to make important decisions based on questionable information.

Old 01-15-2013, 09:11 AM

12,291 posts, read 18,409,613 times
This post doesn't deserved to be bumped...but it's getting so bad that the conspiracy kooks are bothering this poor guy:

Man who helped Sandy Hook kids harassed by conspiracy theorists | The Lookout - Yahoo! News

Old 01-15-2013, 11:25 AM

14,505 posts, read 23,777,641 times
re: psychiatrists in military
many excellent case studies.

Dr Donald Ewen Cameron

recent lawsuits have been filed from is experiments in the 1950's and 60's.

Donald Ewen Cameron - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The McGill Daily MK-ULTRAViolence

Military Mind Control: A Story of Trauma and Recovery: Colin A. Ross, M.D.: 9780976550891: Amazon.com: Books

No idea if applies on this particular case, or Aurora shootings. Some have drawn parallels on other forums.

Old 01-15-2013, 08:24 PM

14,505 posts, read 23,777,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
This post doesn't deserved to be bumped...but it's getting so bad that the conspiracy kooks are bothering this poor guy:

Man who helped Sandy Hook kids harassed by conspiracy theorists | The Lookout - Yahoo! News
Gene Rosen is not a credible witness.
He claimed he was a "school psychologist" at first. Turns out not to be the case at all, just like many other aspects of this story.

His behaviour on Nancy Grace was very odd, when interviewed about " bringing the children into his home and playing with them".

The media only reports what it is told to report in major trauma cases like this.

Old 01-16-2013, 08:32 AM

I do not like the fact that Gene Rosen has been harassed by people. I don't like it at all, but the media would help him so much more if they actually followed up on the many inconsistencies an unanswered questions in this case, rather the write articles about how this man has been targeted or in the case of CNN, held shows about how awful these crazy conspiracy theorist are regarding the professor from Florida. If the media did their job, the conspiracy theories could be quickly debunked if everything happened in the way that they media is telling us it happened and the conspiracy theories could be put to rest. They media is not doing that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or