U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-13-2013, 07:41 PM

1,143 posts, read 1,016,627 times

Advertisements

Travis is a PEDOPHILE !!!!!!!!!!! He displays this psychiatric disorder by his own WORDS, verbal and written.
NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!!!!!!

This is the lowest rung. Pedophilia has NO cure. It can be manage only by mental health care therapists and law enforcement. In the prison system child molesters are punished to the tilt within an unwritten code of the inmates.

Perhaps it is FORTUNATE for an innocent child, that Travis is NOT alive to develop his pedophilia into acting further on his impulses, and molesting a 12 year old girl or boy, ruining innocent lives. Being a elder member of the Mormon Church, he has access to children. Children who TRUST their elders. It is CREEPY and telling how he used the religious word ''REJOICE'' when describing Jodi's sexual servitude to him.

If Travis were to continue his life as a pedophile we would have been eventually be on this legal forum discussing his guilt on child molesting, behind close doors for years, another Jerry Sandusky.

Last edited by trinity1111; 02-13-2013 at 08:07 PM..

Old 02-13-2013, 11:14 PM

39,522 posts, read 47,675,353 times
Travis is not here to defend himself. Only Jodi has claimed that he was a pediophile and she's known to be a big fabricator of lies in this case. The prosecutor claimed her accusations were forgeries.

Old 02-14-2013, 02:28 AM

9,911 posts, read 9,298,562 times
On and on and on she goes ... they have 80,000 text messages to go through.

Travis Alexander is the victim and he cannot defend himself. He is D E A D ... gone forever stabbed 20+ times, his throat slashed and shot in the head and Jodi Arias after lying ... finally admitted to killing him.

Jodi Arias is not the victim here.

Old 02-14-2013, 11:49 AM

3,204 posts, read 2,467,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trinity1111 View Post
Travis is a PEDOPHILE !!!!!!!!!!! He displays this psychiatric disorder by his own WORDS, verbal and written.
NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!!!!!!

This is the lowest rung. Pedophilia has NO cure. It can be manage only by mental health care therapists and law enforcement. In the prison system child molesters are punished to the tilt within an unwritten code of the inmates.

Perhaps it is FORTUNATE for an innocent child, that Travis is NOT alive to develop his pedophilia into acting further on his impulses, and molesting a 12 year old girl or boy, ruining innocent lives. Being a elder member of the Mormon Church, he has access to children. Children who TRUST their elders. It is CREEPY and telling how he used the religious word ''REJOICE'' when describing Jodi's sexual servitude to him.

If Travis were to continue his life as a pedophile we would have been eventually be on this legal forum discussing his guilt on child molesting, behind close doors for years, another Jerry Sandusky.
Here is an article on pedophilia.

Born This Way: Sympathy and Science for Those Who Want to Have Sex with Children

You might find it interesting. In Canada, they are trying to change the public perception of pedophiles saying they are born that way and shouldn't be scorned. I am NOT saying I agree with this, just passing along the info because it seems to me that you believe pedophiles can be attracted to children as well as adults. Travis was definately attracted to Arias. The article also states that usually a gender preference is associated with pedophilia and Arias is trying to show Travis' attraction to boys. To me it doesn't seem to follow suit.

Old 02-14-2013, 04:07 PM

31,343 posts, read 19,602,296 times
Travis told others that Jodi was stalking him. Yet, he invited Jodi over for sex over and over again. I think the stalking excuse was just to hide their sexual encounters from others. He was an ass of the first degree!

Old 02-14-2013, 04:38 PM

9,150 posts, read 7,206,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Travis told others that Jodi was stalking him. Yet, he invited Jodi over for sex over and over again. I think the stalking excuse was just to hide their sexual encounters from others. He was an ass of the first degree!
I agree. I'm not saying he deserved to die, but he was not a nice man.

Old 02-14-2013, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenSparkles View Post
I just found this -

August 8, 2011 - Arias told Judge Sherry Stephens of Maricopa County Superior Court that she wanted to represent herself. Stephens granted the request but had Arias' public defenders, Victoria Washington and Kirk Nurmi, remain on as advisory counsel.

August 16, 2011 A request to admit letters that Arias claimed Alexander sent her prior to his death was denied. In the letters, Alexander allegedly admitted to being a pedophile. Prosecutor Juan Martinez told the court that the letters were tested and found to be forgeries. After the ruling, Arias told Judge Stephens that she was "over her head." The judge then reinstated her defense counsel.

from: Jodi Arias Timeline: Key Dates In Case Of California Woman Accused Of Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend 27 Times (UPDATED)

Thanks for this info KittenSparkles. I had totally missed the part about the forged letters. That makes things a little more skeptical for me.

The whole thing about the superman undies, to me, could be addressed in the sex tape where Travis says her body is like a super woman or something like that. Also in reference to that tape she says that she had found a little park that she thought they could play out the fantasy of the tying her to the tree stuff. Why would she scope that out if she didn't want it to happen?

I've been in an abusive relationship and I know it can be hard to find your way out of it. I've also worked abuse hotlines. But she was dating other people and something just doesn't fit the mold for me, at least not yet.

I can't wait 'til they finally get to the day she killed him and why she felt she had to. He was a jerk if what she says is true...but then what is she? I feel like they were using each other in a co-dependant and unhealthy way.

Old 02-14-2013, 06:53 PM

4,753 posts, read 6,523,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isitmeorarethingsnuts? View Post
Thanks for this info KittenSparkles. I had totally missed the part about the forged letters. That makes things a little more skeptical for me.

The whole thing about the superman undies, to me, could be addressed in the sex tape where Travis says her body is like a super woman or something like that. Also in reference to that tape she says that she had found a little park that she thought they could play out the fantasy of the tying her to the tree stuff. Why would she scope that out if she didn't want it to happen?

I've been in an abusive relationship and I know it can be hard to find your way out of it. I've also worked abuse hotlines. But she was dating other people and something just doesn't fit the mold for me, at least not yet.

I can't wait 'til they finally get to the day she killed him and why she felt she had to. He was a jerk if what she says is true...but then what is she? I feel like they were using each other in a co-dependant and unhealthy way.
If you really want to dig into this case, read the WebSleuths site. - those folks are fanatics.

Old 02-15-2013, 08:45 AM

Thanks again KittenSparkles...great website!

Old 02-16-2013, 10:16 AM

3,904 posts, read 6,194,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
I wouldn't call it prejudice, more like male guilt.
Well I'm not ashamed to have "male guilt" then.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime