U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-24-2013, 08:09 PM

1,034 posts, read 1,037,303 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtn. States Resident View Post
Sorry, newenglandgirl, I don't quite understand what you mean. How can she plead anything to the jury right now? I'm missing something. Would appreciate extra info to fill in the gaps.

Thanks in advance.

MSR

Yeah I am not sure what that means. I took it to mean that in the jury instuctions manslaughter was going to be a choice for the jury right under 2nd degree... I sure hope the jury is together on this..if manslaughter is the choice of the jury she could also walk free since she has been in the slammer for 5 years already!

Old 04-24-2013, 09:46 PM

3,904 posts, read 6,195,587 times
I'm pretty burnt on this trial. Hope they have a verdict before mid May.

Old 04-25-2013, 12:27 AM

8,440 posts, read 11,150,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowchaser2002 View Post
Yeah I am not sure what that means. I took it to mean that in the jury instuctions manslaughter was going to be a choice for the jury right under 2nd degree... I sure hope the jury is together on this..if manslaughter is the choice of the jury she could also walk free since she has been in the slammer for 5 years already!
Thanks! As I posted yesterday maybe ARIAS could walk around with a t shirt with TA's picture and all with her paychobabbel to keep the borders safer. I think there are men who have seen some horrible crimes in their work. Yet. I do NOT know if they would run the other way back over the border to be safe.

My head cannot deal with the possibility ARIAS could walk freely on a street.

Should that dAy arise I think Willmott needs to invite "slashie" to live with her. Maybe Anthony's attorney, Chainy Mason or whatever his name is could drive both "A"'girls around.

I can't comprehend ARIAS being free

The fact that the DT was smiles maybe the judge told them the AC is great in that room, so there is no reason to rush through the remaing triaL. Instead just plan on Labor Day. Arias would love being on tv another 4-5 months, IMHO. Ewwwww

MSR

Old 04-25-2013, 12:36 AM

8,440 posts, read 11,150,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroGuy View Post
I'm pretty burnt on this trial. Hope they have a verdict before mid May.
What year, CG? LOL

MSR

Old 04-25-2013, 01:10 AM

21,411 posts, read 14,357,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowchaser2002 View Post
Oh I can't even think of what I would do if she walks..After Casey got off I was a basketcase for 3 days..I think I went a month without watching Tv. No, that just can't happen again. And I missed the part about Deanna getting his dog..that is sweet and I was wondering what happened to that poor dog..how did it eat for 4 days after Travis Died..or did he have roomates that fed him..I don't understand the specifics of how he went 5 days without being discovered in his house if he lived with roommates?
She will not walk. Jodi confessed to the murder.
This trial will decide if she gets the death penalty or life in prison. If she gets life, it's possible that she can get life with the possibility of parole or life without parole.

Jodi asked for the trial rather than pleading guilty and leaving the sentence to the judge. We will see soon enough if her gamble paid off or not.

As long as the dog had water, it could go 4 days without eating. So could you.

Old 04-25-2013, 02:31 AM

1,034 posts, read 1,037,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
She will not walk. Jodi confessed to the murder.
This trial will decide if she gets the death penalty or life in prison. If she gets life, it's possible that she can get life with the possibility of parole or life without parole.

Jodi asked for the trial rather than pleading guilty and leaving the sentence to the judge. We will see soon enough if her gamble paid off or not.

As long as the dog had water, it could go 4 days without eating. So could you.

That sure is my hope that she get life or death as long as she never gets out. And although I know you CAN go days without eating as long as you had water...I still feel sorry for the dog because his owner was dead and it was locked out of his room for 5 days.I guess I am sensitive to this issue because I have 2 dogs that live with me and are around me all the time.. everytime I leave even for a few hours they start crying for me and when I get home they are waiting at the door.

Old 04-25-2013, 10:26 AM

1,143 posts, read 1,016,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bette View Post
I believe the George Zimmerman trial (Florida) is coming up. I dread this one.
Yeah, I'd rather see pictures of Jodi and Travis plastered all over my hi-def than George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin. Plus I'm kinda going to miss HLN's Dumb and Dumber (Vinnie Pollitan and Mike Brooks) do their skits.....

Old 04-25-2013, 11:22 AM

14,505 posts, read 23,769,243 times
For the first time in 2 years I tried to watch HLN to get info on this case. They had Dr. Drew and two psychologists with hair extensions talking about Arias' sex life.
What a joke that channel is.

If an atty comes out with a true crime book on the case I will read it, but HLN is pure trash and a waste of time for getting facts. Seems its gotten worse since the Casey Anthony thing.

Old 04-25-2013, 11:38 AM

1,257 posts, read 4,061,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trinity1111 View Post
Yeah, I'd rather see pictures of Jodi and Travis plastered all over my hi-def than George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin. Plus I'm kinda going to miss HLN's Dumb and Dumber (Vinnie Pollitan and Mike Brooks) do their skits.....
haha..., Dumb and dumber. I love the picture.

Old 04-25-2013, 06:10 PM

9,911 posts, read 9,299,531 times
According to the Maricopa County Communications Director, effective April 25, 2013, defense costs paid by the county is $1,687,328.21 ... Willmott, Nurmi, Samuels, ALV pulled in some coins for this trial.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime