U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-26-2013, 12:12 PM

3,904 posts, read 6,195,587 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
I will PM you the website address with the Maricopa Medical Examiner pictures if you want gruesome.
Please PM me CW. I'd like to see the pics.

Old 04-26-2013, 01:08 PM

9,911 posts, read 9,299,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
There is only one certainty in this entire affair..............and that is that we will never know the real story. You can bet your last dollar that even when they are putting the needle in Jodi's arm she will still be claiming her innocence and sticking to this unbelievable tale of hers.

If you look at her demeanor and blank stare, there are lights on but no one is home inside her head. She is totally devoid of any feelings or emotions, and certainly no remorse. She is as cold hearted as any serial killer we have ever seen.

Don
When Nurmi questioned Arias she did the little "Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Zip-A-Dee-A ... My oh my what a wonderful person I am" ... since that time she has totally melted down and we see the true Arias. It seems Willmott is babysitting Arias with little giggles and laughs to stop the wrath of Arias from coming out in the courtroom.

I would think that is how she looked as she traveled to Mesa to complete her mission.

Old 04-26-2013, 02:15 PM

1,143 posts, read 1,016,840 times
Fortunately for the defense, the prosecution's witness, the Medical Examiner, Dr. Horn changed his story 3 times.

He appeared to have 'forgot' that in his initial forensic report he stated the bullet did not pass thru the brain, that it just passed thru bone. He also answer every question in the cross with "I believe so' or 'it's possible, but not likely."

Dr. Horn's uncertainty leaves lots of room for 'beyond a reasonable doubt . His changing testimony ended up showing the gunshot first most likely, from the forensic evidence.

Old 04-26-2013, 05:39 PM

25,877 posts, read 39,135,773 times
OMG the latest picture of Travis (autopsy pics) ...if that is called self defense than JA is an angel!

She is evil and any person calling this self defense should get mental help.

Old 04-26-2013, 06:11 PM

8,440 posts, read 11,150,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trinity1111 View Post
Fortunately for the defense, the prosecution's witness, the Medical Examiner, Dr. Horn changed his story 3 times.

He appeared to have 'forgot' that in his initial forensic report he stated the bullet did not pass thru the brain, that it just passed thru bone. He also answer every question in the cross with "I believe so' or 'it's possible, but not likely."

Dr. Horn's uncertainty leaves lots of room for 'beyond a reasonable doubt . His changing testimony ended up showing the gunshot first most likely, from the forensic evidence.
Does that somehow make TA less dead?

Old 04-26-2013, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroGuy View Post
Please PM me CW. I'd like to see the pics.
Send them to me too, please, Tyvm

Old 04-26-2013, 06:23 PM

9,911 posts, read 9,299,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
OMG the latest picture of Travis (autopsy pics) ...if that is called self defense than JA is an angel!

She is evil and any person calling this self defense should get mental help.
I sincerely hope the jury sees the pictures!!! I looked at those pictures and got sick to see a young man mutilated like that ... Arias doesn't even deserve a trial ... how can anybody do that much damage to another human being ... and then George Jones dies and I am just depressed. We hadn't heard from our son this week (he lives 700 miles away) so I gave him a call just to hear his voice. He is the same age as Travis.

Arias deserves the death penalty and I hope this jury is smarter than the Pinellas 12 when they let Casey Anthony walk. I am sure the Alexander family has seen all the pictures and I can't conceive of the pain that family is going through.

Old 04-26-2013, 06:24 PM

So the AZ Republic is reporting Willmoyy and ALV have both gotten death threats. Willmott refused to cooperate on one since it was from out of state. I think that is unwise, but I'm not responsible for her safety. She is cooperating with the instate threat.

Long Beach PD is taking all the threats against ALV seriously. Apparently. Her new book on Amazon has over a 1,000 negative comments.

I guess Nurmi is safe. I don't like their mud slinging but they shouldn't be threatened for working as court appt. attorneys. Ci don't think ALV should be threatened either, but I predicted weeks ago based on her testimony her book would follow. I don't understand why they don't re-release in a few months.

MSR

Old 04-26-2013, 06:47 PM

1,143 posts, read 1,016,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtn. States Resident View Post
Does that somehow make TA less dead?
No. My point being that Mr. Horn was the States last witness before Juan rested his case, and the Medical Examiner testimony was basically just confusing. Everyone already knows Jodi's a liar.

There was a strategy in putting him last that was brilliant, it allowed Juan to show the photos.
So Juan did successfully go out with a bang with the visuals.

My guess is that the jury has developed Stockholm Syndrome, and Jodi will get less then 1st degree.

Old 04-26-2013, 06:54 PM

1,817 posts, read 2,758,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trinity1111 View Post

Did you miss the part where he said there was a lot of decomposition that made it difficult to be 100% certain about anything? Perhaps he misspoke once or twice, but the entire defense is predicated on hundred of lies, and whether she shot first, last, or during a little interlude while stabbing him doesn't change the fact that it was a heinous premeditated murder. Showing those photos to the jurors is hardly going to be "fortunate" for the defense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime