U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2013, 09:46 AM

5,660 posts, read 6,868,281 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroGuy View Post
Well I'm not ashamed to have "male guilt" then.
Good for you. I hope she gets capital punishment for this crime.

Old 02-19-2013, 10:33 AM

12,172 posts, read 15,478,470 times
She's finally back on the stand.

Old 02-19-2013, 12:29 PM

1,145 posts, read 1,020,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
So, can we start murdering gay men that we see walking out of S&M shops while we are at it? Do they have it coming to them too?

Yes!! Send in the AH-64 Apaches!!! Preemptive strikes!!

Old 02-19-2013, 02:57 PM

Travis sure is angry and jealous in his texts, after he supposedly broke up with Jodi.

Old 02-19-2013, 06:01 PM

31,458 posts, read 19,684,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Her THIRD explanation of events after claiming she wasn't there followed by mystery assailants were debunked....was that she was abused.

Can you please explain how you think he is a violent narcissist? I mean here we have a guy hacked to bits so I'm hoping you have some evidence to support calling the victim these things?
Look. Travis told all his friends that Jodi was stalking him. Yet Travis called, texted, had phone sex, and other sexual encounters with Jodi. That isn't what someone does to stop from being stalked. Travis obviously lived a double life; one that included taboo kinky sex and the other as a chaste Mormon. He lied to his Mormon friends about Jodi and his own life. Often when a person who lives a double life feels threatened that they might be exposed, they become extremely violent. I am guessing that Jodi threatened to expose him and he went on a violent rampage. We will hear tomorrow.

Old 02-20-2013, 01:14 AM

39,610 posts, read 47,884,680 times
Jodi is a great fabricator, worthy of an Oscar. If she was so afraid of Travis why did she drive all day to see him, have sex and then stab and shoot him in the shower butchering him up. His last photo, and she took it, taken seconds before she killed him shows him smiling, not threatening. Shows pre-meditation to me.
The prosecuter will have a field day with her when he get's his chance to put her on the stand. Watch her try and talk out of both sides of her mouth then trying to explain herself.

Old 02-20-2013, 08:16 AM

12,172 posts, read 15,478,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post
Jodi is a great fabricator, worthy of an Oscar. If she was so afraid of Travis why did she drive all day to see him, have sex and then stab and shoot him in the shower butchering him up. His last photo, and she took it, taken seconds before she killed him shows him smiling, not threatening. Shows pre-meditation to me.
The prosecuter will have a field day with her when he get's his chance to put her on the stand. Watch her try and talk out of both sides of her mouth then trying to explain herself.
Oh yes, she still thinks she is smarter than anyone in the courtroom. Hopefully the defense will wrap things up today. I can't wait until the prosecutor gets his turn.

Old 02-20-2013, 09:40 AM

3,904 posts, read 6,208,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post
It will definitely be interesting to see Martinez cross examine Arias. I bet she'll break down on the stand.

Old 02-20-2013, 10:39 AM

52,096 posts, read 41,919,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
I am guessing that Jodi threatened to expose him and he went on a violent rampage.
You do realize that is her third version of events right? Starting with she wasn't there and then "mystery assailants" and she tried to destroy the camera and other physical evidence at the scene?

What physical evidence supports your theory?

Because as of right now all you have is a speculative theory blaming the deceased....which is pretty vile.

Old 02-20-2013, 11:57 AM

If you read this whole thread, many theories all along have been that Jodi is a Sociopath. Characteristic of sociopaths is the ability to lie and even believe their own lies as they come out of their mouths, and lack of empathy.
But, this thread has some suggestions of legal strategies of what the best defense would be. Clearly this was a dysfunctional relationship involving two willing mentally ill participants.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime