U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 05-02-2013, 09:51 AM
 
Location: Ft. Myers
17,628 posts, read 11,194,230 times
Reputation: 37672

Advertisements

I must have missed some of the witnesses..........who is the blonde lady who was a witness for the prosecution ? I almost fell out of my chair laughing when Juan threw in that line about "What if it was a Gopher that attacked the person, then they said it was a tiger, then a bear ?" It was a very pointed way to get across to the jury that Jodi changed her story 3 times.

Don

 
Old 05-02-2013, 10:33 AM
 
1,143 posts, read 1,018,584 times
Reputation: 1466
Jinkasuaraus and Beth look so pretty this morning in their spring dresses.

HNL is treating this like a sports event...

Interested to see if Nurmi cranks up his energy level, and if Juan explodes from the start, or if he builds up a crescendo...
 
Old 05-02-2013, 10:52 AM
 
9,913 posts, read 9,308,889 times
Reputation: 8053
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I must have missed some of the witnesses..........who is the blonde lady who was a witness for the prosecution ? I almost fell out of my chair laughing when Juan threw in that line about "What if it was a Gopher that attacked the person, then they said it was a tiger, then a bear ?" It was a very pointed way to get across to the jury that Jodi changed her story 3 times.

Don
The blond lady was a sur-surrebuttal to the defense's Dr. Geffner ... she was Dr. Jill Hayes. I have never seen ... surrebuttal Geffner to rebut Dr. D ... then sur-surrebuttal Dr. Hayes to rebut Gaffner ... this could have gone on forever all the sur's and rebuttals.
 
Old 05-02-2013, 10:55 AM
 
1,143 posts, read 1,018,584 times
Reputation: 1466
Chambers over. Heat of Passion will be added to Jury Instructions.....there it is...
 
Old 05-02-2013, 10:59 AM
 
9,913 posts, read 9,308,889 times
Reputation: 8053
Quote:
Originally Posted by trinity1111 View Post
Jinkasuaraus and Beth look so pretty this morning in their spring dresses.

HNL is treating this like a sports event...

Interested to see if Nurmi cranks up his energy level, and if Juan explodes from the start, or if he builds up a crescendo...
I hope Nurmi doesn't do the closing arguments they will probably share it though ... but Willmott grates on my nerves too. I don't think Nurmi really wants to be there to start with and how he is the lead defense I will never understand. But it seems most professionals tried to stay away from this case.
 
Old 05-02-2013, 11:18 AM
 
1,143 posts, read 1,018,584 times
Reputation: 1466
Juan's sure to throw up the Gruesome Galley autopsy pictures.

That's the strongest card he has. No murder weapon. No proven Motive.
Circumstantial evidence.

Judge Sherry must be worried of an aqquital, otherwise she wouldn't have put in Heat of Passion as an option.
 
Old 05-02-2013, 11:22 AM
 
1,817 posts, read 2,760,193 times
Reputation: 3527
No proven motive?? I guess you're watching a different trial than the rest of us.

He doesn't need the murder weapon. There's far more evidence in this case than in most murder cases. We have PHOTOS of her killing him! People watch too much CSI these days.

Last edited by fruitlassie; 05-02-2013 at 11:32 AM..
 
Old 05-02-2013, 11:37 AM
 
1,143 posts, read 1,018,584 times
Reputation: 1466
Motive inferred, definitely.... but not proven with direct evidence... no note, no life insurance policy, no ultimatums...
 
Old 05-02-2013, 11:54 AM
 
1,143 posts, read 1,018,584 times
Reputation: 1466
Closing arguments are not Juan strong suit. He's best at Cross Examining... this is weak...
 
Old 05-02-2013, 11:59 AM
 
Location: Atlanta
1,034 posts, read 1,038,930 times
Reputation: 1632
Quote:
Originally Posted by trinity1111 View Post
Juan's sure to throw up the Gruesome Galley autopsy pictures.

That's the strongest card he has. No murder weapon. No proven Motive.
Circumstantial evidence.

Judge Sherry must be worried of an aqquital, otherwise she wouldn't have put in Heat of Passion as an option.
ALL I can say is what trial have you been watching? And I love how you have been able to tap into the Judges brain lately..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top