U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2013, 01:20 PM

17,628 posts, read 11,189,868 times

Advertisements

[quote=CarolinaWoman;29432009]

If I had served on the Anthony jury, no jury foreman or anyone else would have convinced me to change my mind ... she was guilty. Anthony and Arias are both liars. Anthony didn't take the stand but boy oh boy that gal could weave huge lies. Arias took an oath and has lied to the court and looked the jurors straight in their eyes and lied. Over and above the charges against her she needs to be charged with perjury.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________________

I can guarantee you that if I would have been on that jury I would have planted my feet and said "We can sit here forever, and my vote will always be the same, guilty." No amount of convincing or pressure from the others would have swayed me from that decision, nothing. Too bad there weren't enough strong or smart people on that jury to do exactly that.

Don

Old 05-05-2013, 01:25 PM

31,376 posts, read 19,640,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
That website is terrible ... they have a place to donate to Arias and it says all money goes to the Arias commissary account ... yes sure it does. The Arias family announced last week to send any money for their daughter to them not a website. They didn't name the website but I would think that would be the one they are referring to.

On that website whoever operates it posted the movie "The Secret" and "The Law of Attraction" ... that is The Secret.

Search Results THE SECRET

There is a Facebook page Justice4Travis ... but I don't do Facebook but I do follow Justice4Travis on Twitter. They need to sell T Shirts for Travis with Gladys Knight's song: "You're The Worse Thing That Ever Happened To Me"
Apparently, "This Secret" and "The Law of Attraction" did nothing to improve Jodi's life.

Old 05-05-2013, 01:40 PM

9,913 posts, read 9,308,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Apparently, "This Secret" and "The Law of Attraction" did nothing to improve Jodi's life.

I just hope the jury doesn't let Arias loose to pursue another trusting victim. That has been the whole problem during this trial ... Arias is not the victim.

Old 05-05-2013, 01:59 PM

13,049 posts, read 15,406,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
I don't see a death penalty here. Life in prison. Arias will be a queen. She is manipulative enough to make prison work for her.

But, what do I know....I think Casey Anthony should be on death row now. Still shaking my head over that...
One thing that bugs me - I have seen guys call both Casey Anthony and Jodi Arias "hot." In what world are either of them hot? They both are average looking at best in my opinion. Maybe being a woman I don't see something that men see as attractive about them, but I really don't see it at all.

Old 05-05-2013, 02:02 PM

13,049 posts, read 15,406,535 times
Quote:
She did, in fact, "attract" what she deserved though.

Old 05-05-2013, 02:51 PM

17,628 posts, read 11,189,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
One thing that bugs me - I have seen guys call both Casey Anthony and Jodi Arias "hot." In what world are either of them hot? They both are average looking at best in my opinion. Maybe being a woman I don't see something that men see as attractive about them, but I really don't see it at all.

From a man's perspective I don't think she is hot either, nor was Casey Anthony. Pretty maybe, or cute, but certainly not gorgeous like some of the talking heads are saying. There are plenty of girls and women I would put in the really gorgeous category, but certainly not these two.

Don

Old 05-05-2013, 03:07 PM

18,852 posts, read 31,732,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
I am not a man... but I think the attraction is that these are both "bad girls". Not the type you bring home to meet Mama.

Bi polar, Borderline Personality, Sociopaths are a lot of fun. They party like crazy, they have Manic, crazy sex, their personalities attract men like flies to honey, because they act like they don't care about you...-men seem to like the "chase" aspect of crazy women like this. They are unpredictable. Definitely not boring.

I worked with women drug addicts, they were not attractive at all in my opinion, yet they had nice, guys coming to see them. And they treated those guys with a strange attitude...."get away loser, i am going to xxxxx your brains out"...men seemed mesmerized by this incongruity. Maybe they were co dependent, or trying to rescue these tragic women. Or mayne these women were so crazy, it added excitement and drama to these guys boring lives....????

Old 05-05-2013, 05:21 PM

4,756 posts, read 6,538,114 times
Chris Hughes will be live on Tricia's True Crime Radio tonight at 5pm PST/8pm EST -

TRICIA'S TRUE CRIME RADIO SUNDAY NIGHT 8 PM EASTERN 05/05 by Websleuths | Blog Talk Radio

Old 05-05-2013, 07:44 PM

8,440 posts, read 11,163,775 times
Quote:
LOL...... Maybe all the answers are contained in her Manifesto and the "drawing/ coloring book" as some call her paper in front of her.

I read an interesting thread about "the coloring book," and isn't it fascinating that coloring totally consumed her when TA's girlfriend whom he truly loved years before he met ARIAS, was on the stand? Better yet, that darned injured finger TA allegedly damaged in "DV" seemed to color or write perfectly the entire she couldn't look at the witness and later, Dr. D.

MSR

Old 05-05-2013, 07:51 PM

8,440 posts, read 11,163,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelia617 View Post
Woulda, coulda, shoulda. Murderers don't think very rationally, especially when romance is involved.
Or a one-sided romance as TA was done with her.

MSR
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime