Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2013, 10:40 PM

8,440 posts, read 13,437,735 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Found a picture of the woman. I expected from what I heard that she was highly attractive...Looks like a bug eyed nut case to me. What I do when I see a face...if it female I imagine them as a male and vice versa...with this Jodi woman...all I see is this nasty little man...a mutant entity with out morality. This is a person who was born stupid - who imagined them self as being intelligent.
Hat woman are you refer to Oleg Bach?

MSR

Old 05-09-2013, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Greta on Fox just had more of an interview with JA. The woman sure wants everyone to believe she was a battered woman by an abusive man.

I don't buy it. She's a cold blooded murderer.
I agree.

I don't know if she will be on the stand or not in this next phase on the trial or not. If so given that there is a break who knows, maybe she'll think of a different type of abuse she suffered (Not).

After reading the letter Sandy Arias wrote, it does shed some new light on how ARIAS has manipulated others and how apparently Sandy Arias did what CONVICT ARIAS wanted.

I guess it could be interesting to count even the females she's manipulated after she murdered TA.
LVA and Willmott are high on my list.

MSR

Old 05-09-2013, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitlassie View Post
^^^ I've noticed that too...since the verdict came in, a lot of people want to add their 2 cents worth and sometimes it's not even worth that much. JA must be thrilled to know she is still able to manipulate the gullible.
True, FL, except as a CONVICT on suicide watch I don't know if she's getting to read the newspaper she mentioned she was able to read. So she shouldn't be getting media updates of those who have pre-conceived ideas about many things.

I sure hope some who have fueled that other thread will research info here. A lot of posters here worked to document facts not just spew whatever they felt at the moment.

I know Trinity is headed to HI now, but I sure wish others here would glance at that thread and post a few facts. Maybe all those who wrote about how abusive TA was will surprise us, as well as Willmott and Squirmy, and produce FACTUAL evidence.

MSR

Old 05-10-2013, 01:08 AM

10,113 posts, read 10,966,721 times
Quote:
More manipulative shenanigans by Jodi. I wonder if she's going to try to claim mental incompetence now...or maybe she fired Fred and Wilma.

She ordered pickle juice???
Yes!!! A jar of pickle juice and a Roget's Thesaurus. LOL Wonder if the thesaurus was for the indigent 'girls' too. Ok indigent 'girls' today we are going to learn about synonyms and homonyms. This is a thesaurus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtn. States Resident View Post
Check out the new thread on C-D about ARIAS being found guilty. It appears to me there are some very misinformed posters. A few of their comments are schocking to me.

MSR
Quote:
^^^ I've noticed that too...since the verdict came in, a lot of people want to add their 2 cents worth and sometimes it's not even worth that much. JA must be thrilled to know she is still able to manipulate the gullible.
I looked through that thread and it really doesn't need to be a sticky ... most of the people posting read about the guilty verdict, saw all the hype on TV and a thread appeared and they haven't followed the case like most of us. I didn't post there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Greta on Fox just had more of an interview with JA. The woman sure wants everyone to believe she was a battered woman by an abusive man.

I don't buy it. She's a cold blooded murderer.
Did you see the part when Troy Hayden asked Arias about her mother and she had to pause and turn her head away ... hair covering her face ... she didn't fool me ... she did manage a few tears but she was thinking, thinking, thinking ... what to say ... how do I answer this question. She said my mom has been like a saint and I don't feel I deserve her.

Troy Hayden explains here how he got the interview.

He was doing a story on what it's like inside the Estrella Women's Jail. I learned that Jodi Arias was housed in a maximum security pod in the towers section of the jail.

I took my photographer back there and I met Jodi. At first I talked to her through her cell door.

Later, we talked out in the open, off-camera, and she told me some things she asked me to keep off the record. I said I would.

After about 45 minutes, as I got up to walk away, she shook my hand and said if I kept her comments off the record she would give me an interview when the trial was over.

I wonder what was discussed in the first interview that had to be kept off the record ... probably more lies. This reporter appears to have been manipulated by Arias but all the reporters would have given anything to have gotten that first interview. But it was all, me, me, me.

This is the site where Hayden explains how he got the interview after the verdict. Also all of the videos of the entire interview is there ... she trashes Juan, Travis, heck she is omnipotent not a mere mortal like most of us.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22...rias-exclusive

She couldn't look at the Alexander family because they all look like Travis the man that abused her!!!

Also, Dr. Horn, the Medical Examiner, is not available for testimony until May 15, that is why the long delay. Dr. Horn was there today to testify so I don't know what the delay was ... one of Jodi's tricks probably. Juan needs Dr. Horn's testimony in the "Aggravation Phase" to prove Travis Alexander's death was caused in a cruel manner. Arizona law defines "Cruel Manner" as when a victim suffered physical pain or mental anguish and the defendant knew, or should have known, that the victim would suffer.

We could all testify to that just from the pictures we have seen. What a horrible way to die, cruel manner doesn't even begin to describe his death.

Last edited by CarolinaWoman; 05-10-2013 at 01:40 AM..

Old 05-10-2013, 01:22 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,839,973 times
Just when you thought this circus couldn't get any more bizarre, Jodi pulls another one of her stunts and ends up in a psych ward ! If they want to keep her from killing herself put her in a 10 x 10 padded cell , cut off from the world, and slip food through the door 3 times a day. But I bet that is not the way she is being kept..........probably has pickle juice, twinkies, and color tv.

As goofy as this whole fiasco has been, and continues to be, I fully expect Jodi to get her own talk show.

Don

Old 05-10-2013, 02:32 AM

10,113 posts, read 10,966,721 times
Another fly in the ointment by Nurmi & Arias ... Arias wants Alexander family statements on video instead of in-person!

Nurmi filed the motion. Requests like these are made so that emotion is controlled and does not sway the jury who will then decide the punishment. I hope Judge Stephens denies the motion.

Jodi Arias verdict: Arias wants Alexander family statements on video instead of in-person

Old 05-10-2013, 03:37 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,741,218 times
I agrew with the previous poster that a "sticky" is kind of unneccessary but that is just my opinion.

Jodi's remark about documenting abuse is so over the top coming from her like she is still trying to get people to believe that Travis was the bad person and it is sad that she is even given air time for that since some people may feel sorry for her.

Her remark does however make sense for a real battered person, female or male but there is usually more proof and not one person would drive across the desert with jerry cans of gas...for hours, to have sex and meet with the person she is now accusing. People in the situation she describes and have broken a finger, etc. will be glad the person is out of their life even though they may have feelings for the person but going there and not having any defensive wounds and over kill the other person and the rest of her BS story, is showing what a manipulator she is.

She does have a swet voice and that may fool some weak people but she one of the most evil people I have seen and to go on camera and not even showing one bit of sorry even if she would have stated "I'm very sorry for Travis family and what happened and I should have done everything different and not going there that evening driving across the desert..." That would have made a difference, but it is all about Jodi!

She will not stop and I wonder when we will hear that some of the prison guards will fall for her "charm" but I hope she will stick to her her death wish and not appeal her sentence and ask the jurors and the judge for te death penalty so it will not cost much more...but IMO that will be too good to be true.

Old 05-10-2013, 08:14 AM

2,860 posts, read 3,386,800 times
Alan Dershowitz had the audacity to say this trial got sensational coverage because Aria is white. What a lying dirtbag lawyer that guy is (same guy that "advised" OJ in his trial). She is NOT white, Alan.

Old 05-10-2013, 08:34 AM

1,815 posts, read 3,167,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post

I wonder what was discussed in the first interview that had to be kept off the record ... probably more lies. This reporter appears to have been manipulated by Arias but all the reporters would have given anything to have gotten that first interview. But it was all, me, me, me.

This is the site where Hayden explains how he got the interview after the verdict. Also all of the videos of the entire interview is there ... she trashes Juan, Travis, heck she is omnipotent not a mere mortal like most of us.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22...rias-exclusive

She couldn't look at the Alexander family because they all look like Travis the man that abused her!!!

Also, Dr. Horn, the Medical Examiner, is not available for testimony until May 15, that is why the long delay. Dr. Horn was there today to testify so I don't know what the delay was ... one of Jodi's tricks probably. Juan needs Dr. Horn's testimony in the "Aggravation Phase" to prove Travis Alexander's death was caused in a cruel manner. Arizona law defines "Cruel Manner" as when a victim suffered physical pain or mental anguish and the defendant knew, or should have known, that the victim would suffer.

We could all testify to that just from the pictures we have seen. What a horrible way to die, cruel manner doesn't even begin to describe his death.
You bet she manipulated Troy...she manipulates her family...old boyfriends...fellow inmates and prison workers too, I'm sure. Anyone she can. Those people that have her number and call her out for what she is go on her s***-list and she will attack them any way she can, for as long as she can. Travis called her a sociopath, Juan didn't buy her act and neither does Nancy Grace, lol. She has to use every opportunity she can to keep bashing them, even if one of them has been dead by her own hand for 5 years.

They put her in a psych ward after the interview because she talked about wanting to die. It's all just more manipulation, the inmate trying to run the show. I do not think the judge will allow the motion for the taped statements from the family. They should have the right to look the murderer in the face in court and speak their minds.

Old 05-10-2013, 08:38 AM

3,955 posts, read 7,198,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Govie View Post
Alan Dershowitz had the audacity to say this trial got sensational coverage because Aria is white. What a lying dirtbag lawyer that guy is (same guy that "advised" OJ in his trial). She is NOT white, Alan.
Well her mom is white.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime