U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-14-2013, 12:05 AM

39,552 posts, read 47,768,430 times

Advertisements

Coming soon to a theatre near you "The Jodi Arias Story"...
Jodi Arias Lifetime movie: Arias movie gets title, another star

Old 05-14-2013, 12:54 AM

9,735 posts, read 18,436,223 times
The ladies are going to like jodi in prison especially the horrid looking lifers that look like men.

Old 05-14-2013, 01:02 AM

1,817 posts, read 2,759,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
You conveniently forgot to mention all the other nice stuff he told her, like 3 hole wonder, that people should be spitting on her face, and that she should be charging for oral sex. When Arias was being interrogated and she claimed she had never been there, the detective assured her she had had sex with Travis the day of the murder. Not sure how the knew but the fact remains she killed him brutally and should get the death penalty.
You conveniently forgot that he said those things after she had slashed his tires twice, slashed his girlfriend's tires, sent the girlfriend threatening emails, lied about having a male stalker after her, broke into his Facebook and sent messages pretending to be him, broke into his house on several occasions, etc.

I don't see the point in going around in circles though. I know that there will always be a handful of "LaViolettes" out there who think he somehow brought it on himself, because he was the man and she says he was a really bad guy. Nothing else she says is true, but that must be. If people are stuck in that mindset then no amount of facts or evidence will change their minds.

Last edited by fruitlassie; 05-14-2013 at 01:32 AM..

Old 05-14-2013, 04:48 AM

25,888 posts, read 39,178,572 times
I have less issues with Jodi' "manifesto" being released and programs based on her story. I probably will not watch it since I have seen enough of Jodi and seen almost the entire trial, but in years it might be good that other young people are warned about Jodi wannabes.

Jodi will not benefit from anything that is sold.

Casey Anthony will benefit herself from anything sold and since I believe she is lucky to walk away after murdering her daughter...JMO, I have a hard time if she can benefit from her daughters death.

Old 05-14-2013, 11:53 AM

16,085 posts, read 23,906,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
I don't understand your question honestly but I will try to answer it

A healthy sexual relationship is one where the feelings of their partner count. One where you don't hurt the other person physically or morally. One where you don't take paths that might lead you to unhealthy behavior.

People can say all the BS they want but engaging in violence(name calling, rough painful sex) even when there no animals or children involved is a slippery slope. Why? Because you could always go a little too far and hurt your partner's feelings. Also violence can be addictive and escalate further if you think violence is a turn on.

It is not that different from romantic relationships or friendships, if you want a healthy relationship don't call your partner names(not even joking), treat them with irony or contempt. Don't engage in unhealthy behavior. Capiche?
Exactly.

Who introduced who to the sexual style they engaged in doesn't really matter. "She liked it"... "He was using her for sex", or "none of his other girlfriends had anything bad to say" aren't excuses for his actions and behaviors.

The fact is he did engage with her and continued a sexual relationship after the break up. Big mistake!!

You simply can't send mixed messages with the disturbed.

Old 05-14-2013, 01:30 PM

3,904 posts, read 6,200,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Exactly.

Who introduced who to the sexual style they engaged in doesn't really matter. "She liked it"... "He was using her for sex", or "none of his other girlfriends had anything bad to say" aren't excuses for his actions and behaviors.

The fact is he did engage with her and continued a sexual relationship after the break up. Big mistake!!

You simply can't send mixed messages with the disturbed.
I totally agree! Alexander's behavior was quite bad to say the least.

Old 05-14-2013, 04:26 PM

17,628 posts, read 11,189,868 times
And just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, OJ is back !

Don

Old 05-14-2013, 04:28 PM

2,533 posts, read 3,957,951 times
Too funny. The editor did a good job.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tti-_...e_gdata_player

Old 05-14-2013, 04:37 PM

1,817 posts, read 2,759,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroGuy View Post
Oh, do tell what he did that was so bad. I assure you he never killed anyone 3 different ways.

Old 05-14-2013, 05:11 PM

10,357 posts, read 7,983,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroGuy View Post
I don't agree. I don't believe anything Jodie says, and his e-mails were mean, but lots of people send mean e-mails when they are fighting.

As for lying about being a virgin, I'll bet there are lots of Mormons doing that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime