U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2013, 01:11 PM

16,085 posts, read 23,920,956 times

Advertisements

I believe Womack has received death threats during the trial.

She's right up there with Jodi on the most despised list of 2013.

You know the same thing went on during the CA trial.

Old 05-21-2013, 01:22 PM

1,817 posts, read 2,760,948 times
A 5-year-old could design a better t-shirt than her. Not to mention that the message on the shirt is another huge slap in the face to the family of the REAL DV victim in that courtroom.

Spare her life because she pledges to recycle and donate her hair clippings? Because she has a family (that she has thrown under the bus repeatedly)? Juan is going to have a field day talking about all the things Travis could have contributed to the world and the loss his family suffered.

Old 05-21-2013, 01:32 PM

12,764 posts, read 7,835,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post

Now if I understand correctly ... Nurmi gets the last word this time in closing ... does anyone know if that is how it works?

Juan does his thing then Nurmi since this is the DT's last chance.
I think the defense goes first, then the prosecution, then the final rebuttal defense, so, yes, Nurmi will get the last word.

Old 05-21-2013, 01:35 PM

32,532 posts, read 30,697,051 times
Manipulative to the end.

I'm surprised she didn't say, "Spare my life because someday you may get cancer, loose all your hair, and I'll be there for you! Donating my hair so you will look as good as I do right now. Yes I do look good, don't I? Here's some photos of me looking fabulous. I was even an especially cute baby. Here I am running through the sprinkler."

I wish Juan had a few photos of Travis running through the sprinkler when he was a kid. "He's dead, folks. And SHE did it."

Old 05-21-2013, 02:15 PM

9,916 posts, read 9,312,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
I believe Womack has received death threats during the trial.

She's right up there with Jodi on the most despised list of 2013.

You know the same thing went on during the CA trial.
LOL Once again we will agree to disagree ... I do not for one minute believe the death threats. I realize the social media was probably trashing her. She came in to testify for Arias life ... Womack was questioned by Juan ... he brought up her criminal records ... Womack asked to leave the room ... gotta pee or whatever. Nurmi and Willmott left the room with her ... Womack and DT returns ... Juan asked question again and Womack takes the fifth amendment????

To start with they are in a side room all alone ... just the questioning allowed by our justice system by the prosecution and Womack takes the fifth!!!! In addition Nurmi and Willmott are Arais lawyers ... not Womacks and this borders on an ethical issue if they advised her to take the fifth ... then Judge Stephens appoints a lawyer for Womack. You will notice ... her name spelling ... Patricia and Patrisha. Her criminal record is under Patrisha in California and Juan had a copy of same. She just didn't want to reveal or discuss her criminal, doping background with Juan. She is the one that called in to either NG or Dr Drew and they could barely understand her slurring speech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitlassie View Post
A 5-year-old could design a better t-shirt than her. Not to mention that the message on the shirt is another huge slap in the face to the family of the REAL DV victim in that courtroom.

Spare her life because she pledges to recycle and donate her hair clippings? Because she has a family (that she has thrown under the bus repeatedly)? Juan is going to have a field day talking about all the things Travis could have contributed to the world and the loss his family suffered.
The DV shelters that was listed on the jodiisinnocent sent a notice to be removed, they were not contacted nor made aware of any such agreement. Another money scam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
I think the defense goes first, then the prosecution, then the final rebuttal defense, so, yes, Nurmi will get the last word.
Grrrrrrrrrrrr .... I thought that was how it would go ... just have to suffer through Nurmi. When Nurmi called Arias to the stand long long ago, I couldn't watch that ... until Juan started his cross exam.

Old 05-21-2013, 02:19 PM

9,916 posts, read 9,312,377 times
Did anyone notice Donavan Bering was not in the courtroom yesterday nor today. Now that Arias has been officially found guilty Donavan will be violating her parole attending the trial of a convicted felon. No tweets either since May 18 to Arias Twitter account.

Old 05-21-2013, 02:25 PM

You will notice ... her name spelling ... Patricia and Patrisha. Her criminal record is under Patrisha in California and Juan had a copy of same. She just didn't want to reveal or discuss her criminal, doping background with Juan.

Noticed the spelling difference on her name in the links you posted last nite.

Her 5th amendment right and what went on between Womack and the Arias attorneys, doesn't have whole lot to do with whether or not death threats were received. Of course attorneys used it as factor to their advantage, that's what attorneys do.

Old 05-21-2013, 02:31 PM

25,905 posts, read 39,205,212 times
Jodi is just trying to save herself from being locked up 23 hrs a day compared to hanging out with her next girlfriend to be and being the popular girl in prison for years to come.

Old 05-21-2013, 02:40 PM

Betty Broderick had two mistrials....didn't save her an won't save Jodi from life in prison.

Old 05-21-2013, 02:52 PM

25,905 posts, read 39,205,212 times
Is Wilmott on purpose making things worse for Jodi or is she not smart enough. Hearing what she has to say would make me decide faster to sentence her to the shortest life possible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime