U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2013, 10:23 PM

32,032 posts, read 36,689,092 times

Advertisements

Ever time she talks she reminds me of a female Charles Manson. Just very creepy and crazy.

Old 05-21-2013, 10:45 PM

9,916 posts, read 9,312,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitlassie View Post
He was thrilled when she moved back to CA. But she owed him thousands of dollars for a car, that's one reason he couldn't completely cut off contact with her. She drove over 1000 miles and showed up unexpectedly on his doorstep in the middle of the night. Nobody knows what kind of story she fed him to let her in, or whether he just woke up and found her in his bedroom taking photos. She had not been violent prior to that date, so why would he assume his life was about to end? We will never know what transpired that day, but even if we assume that he let her in willingly and had sex with her willingly, that might have been poor judgment, but it's not a crime. Murder is.

He was pretty helpless in that shower faced with someone who had a knife and a gun. If he wasn't, he would still be here.
Travis never changed the security code on his garage ... Arias knew the code and pulled into his garage at 4:30 AM or there about ... he was up working on his computer with his back to the door and Napoleon barked as Arias stood in the doorway watching Travis. She let herself in ... that is where Juan got the breaking and entering.

They talked and then went to bed to sleep as she had been driving all night. No sex ... woke up and had the 8 hour sex marathon. I would imagine when she arrived at 4:30 AM or there about they chatted about the Cancun trip he planned with Mimi ... then the nap and Arias probably mentioned the trip until she finally realized he was taking Mimi not her to Cancun ... Arias knew Travis always took a shower after sex ... like Juan said Travis was wet, naked and vulnerable.

Old 05-21-2013, 11:23 PM

10,357 posts, read 7,988,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
Travis never changed the security code on his garage ... Arias knew the code and pulled into his garage at 4:30 AM or there about ... he was up working on his computer with his back to the door and Napoleon barked as Arias stood in the doorway watching Travis. She let herself in ... that is where Juan got the breaking and entering.

They talked and then went to bed to sleep as she had been driving all night. No sex ... woke up and had the 8 hour sex marathon. I would imagine when she arrived at 4:30 AM or there about they chatted about the Cancun trip he planned with Mimi ... then the nap and Arias probably mentioned the trip until she finally realized he was taking Mimi not her to Cancun ... Arias knew Travis always took a shower after sex ... like Juan said Travis was wet, naked and vulnerable.
If you are extremely afraid of someone, why would you sleep with them, and have sex with them for hours? Why wouldn't he have run out of the house at the first opportunity and called 911 from a neighbour's house to have her removed and/or arrested?

Old 05-21-2013, 11:25 PM

1,084 posts, read 1,741,290 times
Everything she 'plans' to do in prison is done everyday by countless young school girls.

Who the hell would want even a strand of her hair? Everyone knows where it's been.

Old 05-21-2013, 11:26 PM

16,085 posts, read 23,920,956 times
She had no prior violent history, there was stalking.

I don't want to speculate, but I'm not understanding how he agreed to hours of sex with sexually explicit photos, discuss his private life with a women he feared after letting herself into his home uninvited and then tell her he's taking a trip with his new girlfriend to Mexico?

There's something wrong with this picture.

We'll see what the jury decides.

Old 05-22-2013, 12:13 AM

1,817 posts, read 2,760,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzzz01 View Post
Everything she 'plans' to do in prison is done everyday by countless young school girls.

Who the hell would want even a strand of her hair? Everyone knows where it's been.
I had to laugh when Willmott was going on about the things Jodi has to contribute to the world...basically, it amounts to a pile of hair clippings and some pencil drawings (tracings). She also said Jodi could have potentially been a defense lawyer sitting next to her.

Old 05-22-2013, 01:20 AM

39,578 posts, read 47,812,904 times
Jodi's latest interview on local tv Tues evening:
Jodi Arias interview: Arias speaks out to ABC15 as jury deliberates on death penalty

Old 05-22-2013, 01:44 AM

9,916 posts, read 9,312,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitlassie View Post
I had to laugh when Willmott was going on about the things Jodi has to contribute to the world...basically, it amounts to a pile of hair clippings and some pencil drawings (tracings). She also said Jodi could have potentially been a defense lawyer sitting next to her.
My favorites was recycling and the Survivor T-Shirts that is a scam:

Wendy Asman, Executive Director of WomenShelter, told HuffPost that the California nonprofit did not know that Arias was trying to involve the organization in her campaign. It learned of the initiative on Monday and requested that the organization be removed from Jodiariasisinnoncent.com, another website that is selling the shirts, but doesn’t currently list any specific nonprofits that will be benefitting from the sales. Asman was not aware that the nonprofit's name was also shared on Jodiarias.com.

Laura Van Zandt, Executive Director of Reach, told HuffPost that the organization had received an inquiry about joining Arias’ T-Shirt campaign, but it did not respond to it. Since the campaign went public, the Waltham, Mass., advocacy organization has requested that it’s name be removed, too.

“We have no connection to the case,” Van Zandt told The Huffington Post. “We don’t raise money through third parties."

The websites did list those organizations but have since been removed.

Old 05-22-2013, 04:29 AM

25,905 posts, read 39,205,212 times
She could say whatever since she was not sworn in which was bad to me and I feel like Juan should have been able to question her about her lies....I don't even buy the locks for love story.

Old 05-22-2013, 06:39 AM

25,905 posts, read 39,205,212 times
No more glasses in her latest interview and the hesitation to answer the question about for who and why she didn't ask FOR DEATH WAS VERY CLEAR.

This woman keeps getting the chance to try to fool people and is her own worst anemy when it comes to appeals.

I hope the jurors will give her the death penalty since this is a clear case of the right person being convicted, no doubt about that part and that way she will be locked up 23 hrs a day. Travis is gone forever!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime