U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2013, 03:26 PM

9,917 posts, read 9,313,625 times

Advertisements

This is Angela Simpson in the video ... I wouldn't want to be any where near this person. She is an inmate at Perryville.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitlassie View Post
Yeah, I saw a bit of Andrea's testimony, she is something else.

The appliances available at Perryville don't get any fancier than the tv...the others are things like a fan, a desk lamp, radio, cd player or alarm clock. I hope they only get very limited cable stations...it would be nice if they just got HLN so JA can watch her favorite reporter Nancy Grace.

This young lady will be part of the welcome wagon at Perryville. She says in the interview that she hopes to kill again...look out JA!

Cold Blooded Woman Angela Simpson Interview After Getting Life In Prison! - YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koale View Post
This post is all over the place. Thought we were talking 'bout Jodi Arias? Who is 'Andrea' who is 'Angela
who is 'CK'? I can't follow...
K
You gotta keep up here ...

CK = Caryn Kelly --- killed her boyfriend - last week jury 'not guilty' she walked and went to Disney World.
Andrea Sneiderman --- her boyfriend killed her husband as husband was dropping kids off at daycare she walked ... until now ... her trial is coming up.

Watch the video of Angela Simpson ... she is a real sweetheart. Going to be one of Arias inmates ... but she hates white people ... she wants to kill them. I don't think she will join Arias book club. But Angela don't lie, she did it, no remorse, not sorry, said jury should have given her the death penalty. Arias is gonna love her.

None of this is off topic ... it's all about Arias and how and why some females receive a media blitz ... why some females just walk with a not guilty ... and how Perryville Prison will be for Arias whether she is on death row or in the general population. You understand now? You just gotta keep up with us.

Old 06-02-2013, 04:28 PM

So it begins ... stall tactics????

Arias already has a trial date of July 18, but because one of Arias’ defense attorneys, Jennifer Willmott, has a conflict with the date, it will likely be moved back, giving Montgomery more time to ponder his options.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articl...ases-flux.html

Old 06-02-2013, 04:35 PM

16,085 posts, read 23,924,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koale View Post
This post is all over the place. Thought we were talking 'bout Jodi Arias? Who is 'Andrea' who is 'Angela
who is 'CK'? I can't follow...
K
Yes, the threads been pretty much taken over.

If they were coming into thread you better believe they'd have something to say about the off topic posts

Old 06-02-2013, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
Thanks!

I got in and every day of the trial is there but it is things we already know. The info will remain sealed and not be produced until the conclusion of the trial. Which I assume means the upcoming penalty trial.

There are two selections ... second option all I needed was the case number.

Case# CR-2008031021

April 11 is the date the judge held the in chambers meeting with all lawyers, Arias, Alexander family and ALV. The order just indicates the people present, the time and same info won't be produced until the conclusion of the trial.
I have no interest in the info, Read your post and thought I'd help out..

Old 06-02-2013, 05:34 PM

18,852 posts, read 31,756,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Yes, the threads been pretty much taken over.

If they were coming into thread you better believe they'd have something to say about the off topic posts
I let some things go, if anyone wants me to delete, just report the post...otherwise, the flow usually goes back to Jodi...

Old 06-02-2013, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
I let some things go, if anyone wants me to delete, just report the post...otherwise, the flow usually goes back to Jodi...
Doesn't matter to me, I just wanted to acknowledge and agree with the poster.

Old 06-02-2013, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Thanks Jasper ... I think it all goes to Arias too ... just people, places and things Arias has to face one of these days. In addition to the recent females that really are so similar to the Arias case yet Arias is the celebrity because of the lies just as Casey Anthony was the celebrity with her lies.

You do a good job of moderating True Crime ... I knew the picture I posted of Travis Alexander's throat slashed from ear to ear was a bit harsh to post and you took care of that and I had no problems.

Some people just like to complain because they believe Arias and her lies and think she was abused. That is their right to believe whatever they want ... no proof, no evidence ever that Arias was abused. Arias is not the victim ... Travis Alexander is the victim. This week is the anniversary of Travis' death.

Old 06-02-2013, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
Thanks Jasper ... I think it all goes to Arias too ... just people, places and things Arias has to face one of these days. In addition to the recent females that really are so similar to the Arias case yet Arias is the celebrity because of the lies just as Casey Anthony was the celebrity with her lies.

You do a good job of moderating True Crime ... I knew the picture I posted of Travis Alexander's throat slashed from ear to ear was a bit harsh to post and you took care of that and I had no problems.

Some people just like to complain because they believe Arias and her lies and think she was abused. That is their right to believe whatever they want ... no proof, no evidence ever that Arias was abused. Arias is not the victim ... Travis Alexander is the victim. This week is the anniversary of Travis' death.
Yes, Travis was a victim. Its possible to see both sides with some objectivity in spite of a horrific murder to get some understanding of how crimes such as this happen.

With all due respect CW, disagree without hostility towards posters with a different view point.

Perhaps why posters with a different take steer clear of the thread.

Old 06-02-2013, 07:22 PM

18,852 posts, read 31,756,753 times
I don't doubt that Jodi believes that she is a victim of abuse by Travis. Everyone has their own definition of "abuse". And, perhaps, Jodi did feel victimized to some extent...in her mind, she was a victim of Travis, and felt he used and abused her.

That is part of her pathology. I truly believe, that she does feel like the crime she committed had some sort of justification. Whether or not others agree with her point of view, is another issue.

Old 06-02-2013, 10:03 PM

Not to make excuses for Arias, I'm wondering if she was under the influence of drugs during the manic episode. We'll probably never know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime