U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2013, 05:47 PM

21,964 posts, read 22,127,476 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinity1111 View Post
How are they going to find 18 people in Arizona who don't lie, when opportunism arises? We already learned that Mormons and coroners can lie under oath, (lol)........
Right... Mormons and coroners, Catholics, redheads, men, firefighters, Republicans, etc. etc. etc.

Old 07-17-2013, 06:03 PM

1,817 posts, read 2,759,910 times
We don't sequester juries in Arizona. And this isn't the most expensive trial we've had - others have cost much more. I don't know anyone that lives here that really followed the case...I wish I did so I could discuss it with people who actually know something about the AZ justice system. I'd guess not more than 25% of the population at best have any real knowledge about the case...but that doesn't make them ineligible for jury duty. What's not ok is for them to bring their biases to the courtroom.

BTW, the coroner did not lie, for the 10,000th time. Enough posting of false information, it's getting really annoying.

Old 07-17-2013, 09:27 PM

17,628 posts, read 11,185,645 times
The chances of the murder gun ever showing up is really slim. She had a bunch of miles between Travis' place and her home to ditch it, it could be anywhere. Some day a hiker may be out in the desert and come across it between some rocks and be upstanding enough to turn it in. Not sure what evidence it would yield, but maybe it would show how many bullets were in the magazine.

As for Nancy Grace, she is the most annoying person I have ever seen on the air. I can not hit the button on the remote fast enough when she pops up on the screen.

Don

Old 07-23-2013, 12:50 PM

9,912 posts, read 9,307,633 times
A man from NY has been arrested. He accused of threatening two female anchors with Turner Broadcasting over Jodi Arias coverage. Turner asked that the anchors not be identified ... one is out of NY and the other out of Atlanta. The man was infatuated with Arias. He is being transported to Arizona this week.

He will probably be in the same jail as Arias. I bet it's NG and JVM.

Man accused of threatening anchors over Jodi Arias coverage

Old 07-23-2013, 01:57 PM

1,084 posts, read 1,740,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
A man from NY has been arrested. He accused of threatening two female anchors with Turner Broadcasting over Jodi Arias coverage. Turner asked that the anchors not be identified ... one is out of NY and the other out of Atlanta. The man was infatuated with Arias. He is being transported to Arizona this week.

I'll bet either one of them could whip him.

Old 07-23-2013, 02:14 PM

1,143 posts, read 1,018,121 times
I have no respect for JVM. The coverage of 'verdict day' with the cranberry drinks from Starbucks, fans out in the bandstands, was a sad display of how far in the gutter HLN will go for ratings and commercial time sales. Simply disgusting.

Last edited by trinity1111; 07-23-2013 at 02:18 PM.. Reason: add photo of this attention hound...

Old 07-23-2013, 03:11 PM

1,257 posts, read 4,064,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trinity1111 View Post
I have no respect for JVM. The coverage of 'verdict day' with the cranberry drinks from Starbucks, fans out in the bandstands, was a sad display of how far in the gutter HLN will go for ratings and commercial time sales. Simply disgusting.

Old 07-23-2013, 03:52 PM

1,817 posts, read 2,759,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post

I heard about that. Probably one of the fine members of the JodiAriasIsInnocent.com community

Old 07-23-2013, 05:54 PM

9,912 posts, read 9,307,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitlassie View Post
I heard about that. Probably one of the fine members of the JodiAriasIsInnocent.com community

He probably bought her artwork and perhaps a T-Shirt. One of her (Donavan) recent tweets: Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 18 Jul Re; survivor T's, we're phasing out the white, redesigning lettering and raising prices b/c we were losing $ on s&h.

I read where there was a conflict with Nike on the 'Survivor' design on her shirts.

Old 07-26-2013, 03:44 AM

1,483 posts, read 2,917,725 times
Default Yeah sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by tercsi1 View Post
His friends say he called Jodi a stalker, yet he continued to have sex with her. He didn't deserve to be slaughtered that way but it seems he led her on.
Your thought process is wrong. This mentality causes problems i.e. the woman deserved to be raped because of how she dressed. Based on your thought process, woman should monitor their attire and men should not lead women on. C'mon, its not the 1950's!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime