U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-05-2013, 06:42 PM

25,877 posts, read 39,135,773 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
The jury must be so sick of Jodi by now they would like to kill her themselves!
It is getting to the point that the defense lawyer is making a joke of himself...he keeps feeding her with answers he wants to hear and it might be interesting to listen to the jurors questions and they may well be trick questions and the sad partis that Jodi is allowe to go over the question prior to hearing them...

Old 03-05-2013, 07:53 PM

5,164 posts, read 8,687,150 times
Cool Questions....

1. Why not more about the dog? Dogs like routines - whose dog was he?

2. I can't believe no one worried about Travis after not hearing from him. What about the girlfriend he was taking to Cancun?

3. How many people had keys to the house/apartment?

4. Did Travis rent or own there? I know he had roommates - did they leave each other messages at all?
Was there a history of that?

5. Was Jodi just snuck in and out and no one was to know?

6. Why didn't Jodi just turn on the shower? Why did she move the body?

7. Where did she park her car if no one was to know she was there?

8. I think the jurors will come up with some interesting questions. I hope they can all be asked.

Old 03-05-2013, 07:56 PM

1,143 posts, read 1,016,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
This is sex overkill...and to one previous poster:

The room mates wre away. One was staying with a friend and I believe only walked in once and went to pick something up.

Travis room was upstairs and they knew that he was going to Cancun so they didn't expect him to be there.

The dog...no clue..perhaps the dog was already with the friend because he was going away...?
The roommates weren't expecting Travis to go on the Cruise until a WEEK later. It's the woman going on the cruise that stated she called about him 2 days before they were suppose to go on the trip,because she hadn't heard from him.. Travis's car was in the garage.

Last edited by trinity1111; 03-05-2013 at 08:42 PM..

Old 03-05-2013, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bette View Post
1. Why not more about the dog? Dogs like routines - whose dog was he?

2. I can't believe no one worried about Travis after not hearing from him. What about the girlfriend he was taking to Cancun?

3. How many people had keys to the house/apartment?

4. Did Travis rent or own there? I know he had roommates - did they leave each other messages at all?
Was there a history of that?

5. Was Jodi just snuck in and out and no one was to know?

6. Why didn't Jodi just turn on the shower? Why did she move the body?

7. Where did she park her car if no one was to know she was there?

8. I think the jurors will come up with some interesting questions. I hope they can all be asked.
Napoleon was Travis's dog and he was a puppy. Apparently he used the doggy door so apparently he's a perfectly trained puppy. He didn't even poop in the house as a way to get any attention, good or bad, as most dogs will do.
Also, I guess this perfectly trained puppy needed no attention at all. Normal puppy's don't let their alpha person leave their line of sight without whining or scratching at the bathroom door.
I guess Napoleon is a very independent puppy and resourceful enough to open kitchen cabinet and pour himself dog food for a week, as well as freshen his water bowl.
His dog trainer must be fantastic!!

Old 03-05-2013, 10:21 PM

4,753 posts, read 6,524,948 times
For those who may have missed it, this is the original report filed by Detective Flores who arrived on the scene when Travis' roommates discovered him deceased at his home. Lots of good details there.

Old 03-06-2013, 05:51 PM

25,877 posts, read 39,135,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenSparkles View Post
For those who may have missed it, this is the original report filed by Detective Flores who arrived on the scene when Travis' roommates discovered him deceased at his home. Lots of good details there.
Thanks for posting this...interesting.

The questios from the jurors were very good and to me it sounds lik it will be the death sentence...

Old 03-07-2013, 09:14 AM

4,503 posts, read 6,575,429 times
I agree with you,Bentle. The questions from the jury were very good. And to me it shows disbelief in what she is saying.
And her extensive answers are doing more harm to herself than anything else.

Old 03-07-2013, 09:28 AM

1,325 posts, read 2,840,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenSparkles View Post
Thank you for this link! I missed the whole beginning if the trial and it cleared up many of the things that did not make sense!

Old 03-07-2013, 10:36 AM

3,904 posts, read 6,195,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Thanks for posting this...interesting.

The questios from the jurors were very good and to me it sounds lik it will be the death sentence...
I think its quite cool that jurors can ask questions like this. More states should adopt this format!

Old 03-07-2013, 10:36 AM

I think an poignant question from the jury was regarding Jodi relationship with her mother.

It may, however, be showing one juror will not be able to sentence Jodi to Public death, with her mother in the courtroom. Maybe it was from a woman juror who is a mother herself, and is sympathizing with Jodi's mom.

How many folks with multiple children have one who goes astray? Remember the Prodigal Son" in the Bible? At first he went down the wrong road but was given a second chance. " He was lost, and is found." Luke 15: 32

Last edited by trinity1111; 03-07-2013 at 11:00 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime