U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-20-2013, 01:12 PM

9,914 posts, read 9,308,889 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlem Shake View Post
This case is getting so much publicity because like someone said earlier she is one twisted sister

No doubt she is guilty but it is hard to understand her personality

I had only read printed media but I just heard one of their conversations. He is the one that sounds self centered and narcissist. She doesn't come off as that. She seems humble and smart.

I don't have time now to listen to all the tapes but I read the script where they say he is a pedophile. Based on what I read, Travis was one sick individual. Normal people don't get turned on by 12 year olds. I will want to hear that tape to make sure I'm not mising anything. I feel bad he died the way he did but I think he was one scary individual.

I think she is gonna get life in prison and a movie.
When you listen to the tapes please remember .... Jodi said Travis was a pedophile. All she has succeeded in doing is to tell lies. No one, not another person has said Travis was a pedophile so be sure you consider the source when you listen ... because Travis Alexander is dead ... he was shot, stabbed 20 however many time and his throat was slashed from ear to ear ... Travis is not here to defend himself all he has is Juan Martinez speaking for him now.

In Arizona the jury is allowed to ask questions of witnesses. They write their question down, put it in the basket and the judge reviews and decides. This jury had hundreds of questions for Jodi. One being "After all the lies you have told, why should we believe you now?"

I am not a shrink but I think Jodi is far from humble ... she is smart ... very very smart and doing every thing she can to save her own skin. Jodi is not the victim Travis is the victim.

Old 03-20-2013, 01:24 PM

1,143 posts, read 1,018,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlem Shake View Post
This case is getting so much publicity because like someone said earlier she is one twisted sister

No doubt she is guilty but it is hard to understand her personality

I had only read printed media but I just heard one of their conversations. He is the one that sounds self centered and narcissist. She doesn't come off as that. She seems humble and smart.

I don't have time now to listen to all the tapes but I read the script where they say he is a pedophile. Based on what I read, Travis was one sick individual. Normal people don't get turned on by 12 year olds. I will want to hear that tape to make sure I'm not mising anything. I feel bad he died the way he did but I think he was one scary individual.

I think she is gonna get life in prison and a movie.
I agree there's deep psychological issues with Travis.The audio tape is HIS voice.

Fantasizing about a 12 year old girl climaxing is not in the realm of sexual fantasy or exploration, is a indication of pedophilia. The red flag here is Travis's own words..."12 young old girl"...."that's hot"

Pedophilia is a disorder characterized by an arousal or interest in prepubescent children with the cut off age to be up to age 13.

Travis did not say teenager, or 16 year old, the legal consent age in most states. He said "12 year old".

Travis does have many characteristics of a textbook definition of Sexual Deviant. This was way beyond 'trying to stay a virgin.'

Travis has exhibits more than one disorder or psychosexual disorders (or Paraphila) including:

*Pedophilia (an attraction to children hence Pollyanna, ponytails, 12 year old girl voice)

* Pederasty (a attraction to boys, hence the anal sex preference and boys spiderman underwear).

Last edited by trinity1111; 03-20-2013 at 01:47 PM..

Old 03-20-2013, 02:06 PM

If you got a few minutes, watch this Video of Travis in a Women's wig..pulling up his cut off shorts...

It's beyond bazaar.
Start at 12.27 "Vegas shows with ho's" "I will beat you down women", "you women wear too much clothing" [youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9gAfmGdm_I

Also, you might notice the uploader is a Mormon, and moderates all comments on the video.

Last edited by trinity1111; 03-20-2013 at 02:19 PM..

Old 03-20-2013, 02:07 PM

1,817 posts, read 2,760,193 times
How many times are you going to keep posting the same unverifiable nonsense and lies from Jodi? Even if 1% of it was true, so what? He was murdered 5 years ago, cannot defend himself and he's not the one on trial anyway.

Old 03-20-2013, 02:24 PM

151 posts, read 183,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
When you listen to the tapes please remember .... Jodi said Travis was a pedophile. All she has succeeded in doing is to tell lies. No one, not another person has said Travis was a pedophile so be sure you consider the source when you listen ... because Travis Alexander is dead ... he was shot, stabbed 20 however many time and his throat was slashed from ear to ear ... Travis is not here to defend himself all he has is Juan Martinez speaking for him now.

In Arizona the jury is allowed to ask questions of witnesses. They write their question down, put it in the basket and the judge reviews and decides. This jury had hundreds of questions for Jodi. One being "After all the lies you have told, why should we believe you now?"

I am not a shrink but I think Jodi is far from humble ... she is smart ... very very smart and doing every thing she can to save her own skin. Jodi is not the victim Travis is the victim.
I read the script Trinity111 mentioned, the one where he says she sounds like a 12 year old. Sorry but that's very very disturbing, wasn't this guy like 30? He was clearly aroused by the thought and he was the one who brought that up. Who thinks about 12 year olds having orgasm when they are sexually aroused? Pedophiles. I haven't read or heard the other conversations about ponytails or superman pants but if he fantasized about men, that's fine with me, 12 year old boys then that's is disturbing too.

It doesn't make her innocent at all, in fact it is disturbing she continued dating a pedophile. The definition of a pedophile is not a child molestor, it's people attracted to children younger than 13 years old.

Yes he is a victim and died horribly but with all the innocent people that die each day, I can't say I feel sorry that this guy is no longer with us. I woudn't want a neighbor like that if i had young children...would you?

Old 03-20-2013, 02:38 PM

25,890 posts, read 39,185,477 times
On facebook they were havng the conversation about Jodi popping a pill yesterday and the sheriff's or responsible agency is now looking into where she got the pill she was hiding and clearly put in her mouth during her lawyer askign a question from the witness and Jodi taking the pill....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP7KsAC5qxI

This link thans to a Travis Alexander supporter...

Last edited by bentlebee; 03-20-2013 at 02:47 PM..

Old 03-20-2013, 02:44 PM

12,764 posts, read 7,830,480 times
Yesterday Jodi snuck a file folder from the table and SAT ON IT!

What the heck?!?!?

Old 03-20-2013, 02:51 PM

Eventually, Arias orgasms, and Alexander tells her, "You sound like a 12 year old having an orgasm, that's so hot, like little girl."

"You're pretty, you're so attractive," Alexander said later. "I've never seen you look bad in my life. There are times when you've looked miserable and I've still, like, raped you."

Jodi describes on the recording how she liked wearing pig-tails while the pair had sex in a bathtub, to which Alexander responded that the pigtails were "so hot."

Of course it matters what psychological make-up Travis was.

If Travis's family didn't want all Travis dragged thru the mud, they should have had the Prosecution take Jodi's plea deal of admitted guilt of 2nd degree Murder. This whole trial would have ended there. The defense warned Juan and Travis's family that if they sought the death penalty, then the defense would play dirty, but they said ,ok go for it. Here we are.

Even if she get's the Death Penalty{which won't happen}, Travis doesn't come back from the dead and Travis's reputation is ruined anyway.

Old 03-20-2013, 03:31 PM

9,914 posts, read 9,308,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitlassie View Post
How many times are you going to keep posting the same unverifiable nonsense and lies from Jodi? Even if 1% of it was true, so what? He was murdered 5 years ago, cannot defend himself and he's not the one on trial anyway.
On every page apparently ... not another living soul has confirmed Jodi's tale. The very sad part is Travis is not here to answer the charges ... yet this poster believes it. It's sad when the murderer becomes the victim.

Jodi gave him all the kinky sex he wanted, when he wanted it. But he never planned on marrying her and that is when the chit hit the fan with Jodi.

Travis Alexander's death was horrendous at the hands of Jodi Arias. Another thing the poster gets wrong ... Jodi was never offered a plea deal ... the state said no way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
On facebook they were havng the conversation about Jodi popping a pill yesterday and the sheriff's or responsible agency is now looking into where she got the pill she was hiding and clearly put in her mouth during her lawyer askign a question from the witness and Jodi taking the pill....

Jodi Arias Popping A Pill In Court? - YouTube

This link thans to a Travis Alexander supporter...
I saw that video last night when someone else posted it ... I thought while in jail or prison medication was monitored. Even to the point of a nurse or aide standing there making sure the inmate swallows the pill. The jury was present when she did that.

Last edited by CarolinaWoman; 03-20-2013 at 04:00 PM..

Old 03-20-2013, 04:32 PM

1,817 posts, read 2,760,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trinity1111 View Post

Even if she get's the Death Penalty{which won't happen}, Travis doesn't come back from the dead and Travis's reputation is ruined anyway.
Sexual roleplay - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Roleplay means IT'S NOT REALITY. Please understand there is a tremendous difference between liking kinky sex and being an actual sex offender. I'm sure that the majority of adults have acted out some sort of sexual fantasy in their life with another consenting adult. Even those who haven't should certainly be able to comprehend the difference, and not really care what went on in the bedroom between these two except for the brutal murder that happened in June 2008. Travis's reputation is intact with the people that knew and cared about him. It doesn't matter what some random poster on the internet thinks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime