Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2013, 04:33 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,966,721 times

Advertisements

Last week Willmott dissed Arias ... Willmott looks sort of shell shocked!

Jodi Arias dissed by Jennifer Willmott - YouTube

I found this article at Lawyers.com ... on May 14 Willmott and Nurmi told Judge Sherry Stephens they wanted to withdraw from the case. The meeting was not public, with only court minutes documenting the request, so their reason remains a mystery.

Arias has indicated that she will testify during the sentencing phase, having already sat in the witness box for a staggering total of 18 days during her trial’s guilt phase. Her lawyers might be worried that she’s going to lie under oath, or commit perjury.

“All we can do is guess, but I’m assuming an ethical dilemma has been presented to them, and it could have to do with her testifying versus not testifying,” he says, adding that he would not be surprised, if this is in fact the reason, to see the lawyers try to withdraw yet again once the time nears for Arias to take the stand.

Jodi Arias

If, Arias, and she will take the stand again there is no telling what she will say or do and even who she will trash. I think this might be one reason Willmott and Nurmi want to get as far away from Arias as possible.

Old 05-19-2013, 06:09 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,555,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Interesting similarities between Arias and Anthony, in terms of dropping out of high school.

I have known BPD, who do not have a substance abuse problem, but created the same type of chaos with the lies, and drama.
Lots of similarities...Honest to goodness.. I just watched some videos of the interrogation room prior to Jodi's booking.

Old 05-19-2013, 08:43 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,968,692 times
Quote:
Interesting similarities between Arias and Anthony, in terms of dropping out of high school.

I have known BPD, who do not have a substance abuse problem, but created the same type of chaos with the lies, and drama.
A lot of people drop from high school especially people from working class environments

I think she knows she killed Travis, but in her mind she justifies the killing.She might even believe it was "self defense" or that he deserved it. She believes her own lies.

I know a few people with this disorder also with no substance abuse issues. I am not a psychologist but this is what I noticed: BPD are very confusing because they do feel sympathy but only when people are on their good side or neutral side. They tend to idealize people or hate people with a passion. When you are on their bad side you are no longer human and they do everything possible to destroy you. Because they get so viscious with their lies and lack of sympathy for their enemies they can be confused with psychopaths. Most BPD just hurt others emotionally because they are afraid of jailtime or blood, or because their victims leave them but BPD are hateful people and they hold grudges for years.

But whatever personality disorders Jodi has she needs life in prison, she has proven to be a danger to society.

Old 05-19-2013, 11:11 PM

3,955 posts, read 7,198,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post

The other website is sickening that you visited ... the Moderator has a trash mouth. The aunt (mom's twin sister) has trashed and made fun of the Alexander family too.
If you're talking about jodiariasisinnocent.com you're dead on the money! That site truly has some wingnuts there.:-( There's one poster there named "Renee" that sounds like she needs to be committed!

Old 05-20-2013, 12:53 AM

10,113 posts, read 10,966,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroGuy View Post
If you're talking about jodiariasisinnocent.com you're dead on the money! That site truly has some wingnuts there.:-( There's one poster there named "Renee" that sounds like she needs to be committed!
If you looked at the top of page 199 KittenSparkles posted three videos that are very interesting the guy that made the videos dug around and traced who actually was running that website. It seems it's the same person that operated CaseyAnthonyIsInnocent Also the Survivor T-Shirts for sale ... the abuse centers mentioned on that jodiariasisinnocent site is not affiliated with that group and don't want to be affiliated. They asked that their names be removed from the site.

I located another nut today ... he just posted this literary classic today.

Occupy Exclusive! Blood Money: State vs. Jodi Ann Arias Scam - EXPOSED

These people are really stirring the pot on the internet.

Old 05-20-2013, 01:27 AM

8,440 posts, read 13,437,735 times
Quote:

1. The similarities between CONVICT ARIES and Anthony are strikingly similar. I always said I'd love to see an MMPI on Anthony to compare.

2. I agree, Jasper. BPDs always seem to know where to find X to create chaos in their present situation, if substance abuse wasn't one of their major diagnoses. I think that case can be made here.......CONVICT ARIAS got only sexual behaviors she never stopped with any boyfriend or fling, she certainly vocalized suicide enough that TA was worried about her during his last month of life.

My understanding is she had Wiccan stuff and other areas she would create "confusion" for others.

I'm still willing to bet none of those in substance abuse recovery, with whom you worked, murdered another human.

MSR

Old 05-20-2013, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Last week Willmott dissed Arias ... Willmott looks sort of shell shocked!

Jodi Arias dissed by Jennifer Willmott - YouTube

I found this article at Lawyers.com ... on May 14 Willmott and Nurmi told Judge Sherry Stephens they wanted to withdraw from the case. The meeting was not public, with only court minutes documenting the request, so their reason remains a mystery.

Arias has indicated that she will testify during the sentencing phase, having already sat in the witness box for a staggering total of 18 days during her trial’s guilt phase. Her lawyers might be worried that she’s going to lie under oath, or commit perjury.

“All we can do is guess, but I’m assuming an ethical dilemma has been presented to them, and it could have to do with her testifying versus not testifying,” he says, adding that he would not be surprised, if this is in fact the reason, to see the lawyers try to withdraw yet again once the time nears for Arias to take the stand.

Jodi Arias

If, Arias, and she will take the stand again there is no telling what she will say or do and even who she will trash. I think this might be one reason Willmott and Nurmi want to get as far away from Arias as possible.
Great Post CW. Hip, that issue would cause Willmott to dress differently, Squirmy to both clean up his looped speech and stay awake and both of them probably to consult attorneys on their own.

There is little doubt in my mind new laws and/or procedures will start due to this trial. I only hope they are named the Alexander laws, not after CONVICT ARIAS.

She is an equal opportunity abuser, IMHO. These are some of the ways she is abusive of her own lawyers......

I dunno.....maybe Squirmy started talking as he did so he didn't have to listen to her. I honestly cannot even image what a meeting with CONVICT ARIAS and her attorneys would be like.

MSR

Old 05-20-2013, 01:56 AM

1,815 posts, read 3,167,234 times
Quote:
If you looked at the top of page 199 KittenSparkles posted three videos that are very interesting the guy that made the videos dug around and traced who actually was running that website. It seems it's the same person that operated CaseyAnthonyIsInnocent Also the Survivor T-Shirts for sale ... the abuse centers mentioned on that jodiariasisinnocent site is not affiliated with that group and don't want to be affiliated. They asked that their names be removed from the site.

I located another nut today ... he just posted this literary classic today.

Occupy Exclusive! Blood Money: State vs. Jodi Ann Arias Scam - EXPOSED

These people are really stirring the pot on the internet.
My goodness, there are some looney-tune conspiracy theorists out there. This page particularly made me laugh though...I WISH Juan was on all the billboards out here!

Sociopath Juan Martinez and his Newly-Found Fame - Occupy HLN

Troy Hayden is claiming he will have an interview with Juan 90 minutes after the final verdict...yep, same Troy that did the Jodi interview.

Old 05-20-2013, 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
A lot of people drop from high school especially people from working class environments

I think she knows she killed Travis, but in her mind she justifies the killing.She might even believe it was "self defense" or that he deserved it. She believes her own lies.

I know a few people with this disorder also with no substance abuse issues. I am not a psychologist but this is what I noticed: BPD are very confusing because they do feel sympathy but only when people are on their good side or neutral side. They tend to idealize people or hate people with a passion. When you are on their bad side you are no longer human and they do everything possible to destroy you. Because they get so viscious with their lies and lack of sympathy for their enemies they can be confused with psychopaths. Most BPD just hurt others emotionally because they are afraid of jailtime or blood, or because their victims leave them but BPD are hateful people and they hold grudges for years.

But whatever personality disorders Jodi has she needs life in prison, she has proven to be a danger to society.
A really excellent post Suga h Ray, IMHO. You have a good understanding of the absolute black/white thinking BPDs do ( and NO that is not racial before anyone goes there. Black/white thinking also called splitting and a few other things ). If one is in good then things go well. The trouble manifests more and to others probably more often when the adored one has "failed or disappointed" a Person with a Borderline Personality. Usually the recent outcast is immediately replaced and was not necessarily told what s/he did to be on the *hit list of the other.

I'd being feeling quite queasy if I were Ryan Burns realize CONVICT ARIAS had him picked out as her post- murder conquest.

You are also right that almost always other Personality Disorders are diagnosed along with mood, possible substance abuse and other disorders.

Nice summary

MSR

Old 05-20-2013, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroGuy View Post
CamaroGuy,

I like you. Please promise me/us you won't be dating a "Renee" anytime soon

MSR
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime