Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-31-2013, 04:21 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times

Advertisements

That is the reality of the life JA will be facing. Can you imagine spending 24/7/365 with animals like that one ?? In some ways it is harsher punishment to make someone live forever in that environment than to end their misery quickly by killing them.

That chick was so hard to watch I couldn't take the whole interview. What a piece of work. Little prissy JA will have her work cut out for her trying to get ones like that to recycle. As I mentioned earlier, a family friend just did 3 years for a DUI thing and he is not some wimpy little guy but he said he was scared for his life every day in there and it is really a jungle.

Don

Old 05-31-2013, 08:54 PM

313 posts, read 402,114 times
I watched Martinez's boss again say he didn't think the jury pool is tainted b/c there are a lot of people in Maricopa County, and DP is still on the table. It's probably a strategy to get DT to approach them w/ pleas for LWOP. Let's hope it works, so we can be done w/ JA and her twisted manipulative ways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
That is the reality of the life JA will be facing. Can you imagine spending 24/7/365 with animals like that one ?? In some ways it is harsher punishment to make someone live forever in that environment than to end their misery quickly by killing them.
Yea, now this is more like what JA deserves. I hope they let JA mingle w/ gen pop including women like this hater Andrea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
That chick was so hard to watch I couldn't take the whole interview. What a piece of work. Little prissy JA will have her work cut out for her trying to get ones like that to recycle.
And JA better not even think of trying to teach her sign language b/c Andrea already knows some signs, and they ain't American Sign Language!

Old 06-01-2013, 01:22 AM

1,084 posts, read 2,056,714 times
That POS racist had a long way to go to out scum Jodi but she managed to do it in my opinion.

Old 06-01-2013, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzzz01 View Post
That POS racist had a long way to go to out scum Jodi but she managed to do it in my opinion.

No kidding !!!!! Jodi may be a killer but that chick does it for recreation !! This is why I am in favor of the DP. There is no rehabilitation for a woman like that, she LOVES the fact she killed someone and would do it again without a thought. All she is going to do in prison is cause trouble, suck up tax dollars, and probably hurt other inmates or guards. Those kinds of people are poison and regardless of the circumstances that got her to be as twisted as she is, the fact is she is just like any rabid animal and needs to be elimininated.

If you have ever watched any of the prison lockup shows a good percentage of the inmates are hardened, antisocial animals like her and putting them back on the street is a recipe for disaster.

Don

Old 06-01-2013, 10:47 AM

1,815 posts, read 3,167,465 times
The thing about Angela though...she's a monster alright, but she's honest. If only Jodi had been able say "Yep, I planned it and I did it and I enjoyed it, guilty as charged" five years ago, she would have saved everybody a lot of time, money and grief. Angela was spared the death penalty because she pleaded guilty to first degree murder, same as that Selimovic guy with the odd-shaped head. Jodi went through two other stories before she settled on self-defense, which flies in the face of all the evidence. Then she tried to manipulate the court into letting her plead for second degree. She'll be dishonest and manipulative until the day she dies.

Old 06-01-2013, 06:03 PM

That Angela chick gives a whole new meaning to the phrase " When Mama ain't happy NOBODY is happy !" I would hate to be the one to tell her you didn't like the dinner she made for you.

Don

Old 06-01-2013, 06:18 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,967,774 times
OK Some of you that are more 'search' savvy than me ... here is a pdf copy of a Court Order stating all bench conferences and hearings conducted in chambers shall be unsealed with the exception of ex parte ....

This is the court order:

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov...3/m5793135.pdf

I found the website but can't figure out how to find anything on the website ... I am curious to what happened between ALV and Juan in the judges chambers. Nurmi referred to that the day he stood in court and asked for a mistrial for the umpteenth time.

This is the website referenced on the court order:

Clerk of the Superior Court of Maricopa County

Old 06-01-2013, 11:01 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,557,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
OK Some of you that are more 'search' savvy than me ... here is a pdf copy of a Court Order stating all bench conferences and hearings conducted in chambers shall be unsealed with the exception of ex parte ....

This is the court order:

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov...3/m5793135.pdf

I found the website but can't figure out how to find anything on the website ... I am curious to what happened between ALV and Juan in the judges chambers. Nurmi referred to that the day he stood in court and asked for a mistrial for the umpteenth time.

This is the website referenced on the court order:

Clerk of the Superior Court of Maricopa County
Try this:

On home page click Cases / Minute Entries ( top row, left side)

To retrieve court minutes you need the Case ID, Defendant ID Number, Defendants Name, Presiding Judge, Date of Entry

I don't know the date of the chamber minutes and couldn't find defendant ID number.

Old 06-02-2013, 01:53 PM

2,687 posts, read 7,409,755 times
Default Wow...

This post is all over the place. Thought we were talking 'bout Jodi Arias? Who is 'Andrea' who is 'Angela
who is 'CK'? I can't follow...
K

Old 06-02-2013, 02:58 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,967,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Try this:

On home page click Cases / Minute Entries ( top row, left side)

To retrieve court minutes you need the Case ID, Defendant ID Number, Defendants Name, Presiding Judge, Date of Entry

I don't know the date of the chamber minutes and couldn't find defendant ID number.
Thanks!

I got in and every day of the trial is there but it is things we already know. The info will remain sealed and not be produced until the conclusion of the trial. Which I assume means the upcoming penalty trial.

There are two selections ... second option all I needed was the case number.

Case# CR-2008031021

April 11 is the date the judge held the in chambers meeting with all lawyers, Arias, Alexander family and ALV. The order just indicates the people present, the time and same info won't be produced until the conclusion of the trial.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime