U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2018, 02:42 PM

9,426 posts, read 7,098,054 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLaRock1 View Post
But what about sexually mutilating a young boy?,, doesnt that sound something more prone to be comitted by an adolescent?, again that points more to the teens then the step-father

Truckers passing through, stopping at seedy rest stops for gay sex, what would they care if some local boys saw them? they just gonna hop in their trucks and continue their haul.

What about the skill in the mutilation? What about the theory that it was turtles that did that?

The problem with this case is that for every thing that points to guilt, there's another that makes no sense and points to innocence.

I tend to run the middle of the road on this.. I am not going to flat out say that they didn't do it.. But I also don't see there being enough to keep them locked up.

From what I can tell, they have all been model citizens since their release. It would seem that someone with enough in them to murder three children wouldn't have been able to integrate into society.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2018, 10:02 AM

1,256 posts, read 1,478,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLaRock1 View Post
But what about sexually mutilating a young boy?,, doesnt that sound something more prone to be comitted by an adolescent?,
It doesn't sound age-specific in any way. It sounds like something done by a sociopath in a fit of rage.

Old 03-30-2018, 10:20 AM

22,882 posts, read 19,316,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Climber View Post
It doesn't sound age-specific in any way. It sounds like something done by a sociopath in a fit of rage.
I don't think the poster comprehends the situation.

Old 04-06-2018, 09:10 AM

16,085 posts, read 23,906,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Climber View Post
The most plausible explanation that I've ever read about these murders is this:

The boys would play in the wooded area behind a truck stop. One day they walked upon a group of men who were having sex and smoking marijuana.

If you listen to some of the original Aaron Hutcheson testimony (before he was being maniuplated and coached), this is relatively easy to piece together.
Agree with this^^^
You can be certain LE did the same with Jesse Miskelleys "confession".

Link to Aaron Hutcheson questioning:

The Accusations of Aaron Hutcheson, Age 8

Old 04-06-2018, 10:25 AM

1,256 posts, read 1,478,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Agree with this^^^
You can be certain LE did the same with Jesse Miskelleys "confession".

Link to Aaron Hutcheson questioning:

The Accusations of Aaron Hutcheson, Age 8
Ugh. Reading that May 27th transcript, Aaron tells the officer the men were, in age, "about like my mom". He knew the men were adults. The officer insists they were teenagers. He insists "your mom looks pretty young, though right?" Later he refers to these men as "those five boys". Its clear Aaron was describing men, not boys. Not teenagers. Aaron even repeatedly refers to the men he saw as "men" after the officer calls them "boys".

This whole thing was botched so terribly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime