U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 04-19-2013, 06:43 AM
 
1,257 posts, read 4,067,158 times
Reputation: 1018

Advertisements

One is dead and the other on the run! Great news!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-19-2013, 11:33 AM
 
Location: US
5,144 posts, read 10,870,723 times
Reputation: 5341
There is so much stuff out there now I have only been following this loosely.

How do they know the dead one was guilty? I just saw the picture with the backpack which a lot of people had.

Kinda makes me never want to go to an event like this just in case they pick a scapegoat. I wish they took him alive.
Any links to definite proof he was one of them? Like supplies? Photos of that person setting the bag down?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-19-2013, 12:02 PM
 
335 posts, read 578,684 times
Reputation: 412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
There is so much stuff out there now I have only been following this loosely.

How do they know the dead one was guilty? I just saw the picture with the backpack which a lot of people had.

Kinda makes me never want to go to an event like this just in case they pick a scapegoat. I wish they took him alive.
Any links to definite proof he was one of them? Like supplies? Photos of that person setting the bag down?
The boys called their dad and told him they were the bombers and the father told ABC news this. He is in constant conversation with several people at ABC news. Oddly the Russian or American officals have not contacted him and he can not see our news or our internet feeds.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-19-2013, 12:12 PM
 
Location: Bel Air, California
21,369 posts, read 21,948,539 times
Reputation: 33605
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2O13 View Post
The boys called their dad and told him they were the bombers and the father told ABC news this. He is in constant conversation with several people at ABC news. Oddly the Russian or American officals have not contacted him and he can not see our news or our internet feeds.
^ basically, completely wrong. go back to go, do not collect $200
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-19-2013, 12:15 PM
 
Location: US
5,144 posts, read 10,870,723 times
Reputation: 5341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
^ basically, completely wrong. go back to go, do not collect $200
I thought it was he called them to see if they were ok and that was it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-19-2013, 12:40 PM
 
9,917 posts, read 9,316,290 times
Reputation: 8058
I think they told the guy they stole the car from that they were the bombers. They didn't kill him.

Why do young people do evil things like this? If they kill the young one that is still on the run we will never know ... of course he might not volunteer the info.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-19-2013, 01:25 PM
 
1,257 posts, read 4,067,158 times
Reputation: 1018
[quote=Opsimathia;29199895]How do they know the dead one was guilty? I just saw the picture with the backpack which a lot of people had. [quote]

The dead one had some sort of explosive on him. And the authority was alerted because they robbed a store. And the young one ran over the dead one either by accident or to make sure he is dead. They want to be found and killed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-19-2013, 01:52 PM
 
Location: US
5,144 posts, read 10,870,723 times
Reputation: 5341
[quote=LingLing;29201868][quote=Opsimathia;29199895]How do they know the dead one was guilty? I just saw the picture with the backpack which a lot of people had.
Quote:

The dead one had some sort of explosive on him. And the authority was alerted because they robbed a store. And the young one ran over the dead one either by accident or to make sure he is dead. They want to be found and killed.
Links?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-19-2013, 03:01 PM
 
Location: So Ca
15,823 posts, read 15,062,350 times
Reputation: 13754
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
How do they know the dead one was guilty? Any links to definite proof he was one of them? Like supplies? Photos of that person setting the bag down?
There's video footage of one brother setting the backpack down near the finish line. Read any major news coverage. Here's one link: Timeline: How the story developed - CNN.com

Last edited by CA4Now; 04-19-2013 at 04:17 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-19-2013, 04:08 PM
 
335 posts, read 578,684 times
Reputation: 412
here is the OFFICAL twitter.......... and look what he posted about the bombing VERY TWISTED. https://twitter.com/J_tsar
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top