U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2013, 04:12 PM

335 posts, read 578,315 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
^ basically, completely wrong. go back to go, do not collect $200
That was reported on several stations........... news changes about this case ....... so if it changed than I am not incorrect about what WAS initially stated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2013, 05:11 PM

15,793 posts, read 15,037,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
How do they know the dead one was guilty? I just saw the picture with the backpack which a lot of people had.
Jeff Bauman was still in intensive care, heavily sedated after surgery, but he had something he desperately needed to tell his brother. “He woke up under so much drugs, asked for a paper and pen and wrote, ‘bag, saw the guy, looked right at me,'...He told them that he locked eyes with the attacker as he placed the bomb-filled bag at the finish line — the bomb that took both of Bauman's legs..."
Boston Marathon bombings: Jeff Bauman, wheelchair victim in iconic photo, helped identify attackers

Old 04-19-2013, 05:38 PM

they have him surounded. He is at the moment alive.

Fact it was stated that a foreign mission asked the USA to have the FBI check out the older brother 2 yrs ago they had reason to belive he was involved with terrorism......the fbi interviewed him and said they did not find any link

Old 04-19-2013, 07:47 PM

5,144 posts, read 10,862,795 times
In custody, serious condition in the hospital. I really don't like that there is not concrete evidence presented. Its leading kinda. I just hope they are right. Don't like witch hunts anymore than bombers. Ugh so much info is scattered, and changing.

A picture of his dead brother leaked. Found it on a not safe for work or CD site.

Old 04-20-2013, 01:18 AM

910 posts, read 1,887,717 times
Quote:
There is so much stuff out there now I have only been following this loosely.

How do they know the dead one was guilty? I just saw the picture with the backpack which a lot of people had.

Kinda makes me never want to go to an event like this just in case they pick a scapegoat. I wish they took him alive.
Any links to definite proof he was one of them? Like supplies? Photos of that person setting the bag down?
I have to say that I thought just like you, maybe it's because they don't give us enough information so we are left to speculate but when I heard one was killed I thought "I hope they got the right person", because once they're dead they can say nothing for themselves and then how do we know for sure? I do believe too that sometimes a scapegoat is picked, especially because the public gets so thirsty for revenge, yes, I said that because justice to me is not quite the same.

Old 04-20-2013, 09:06 AM

18,852 posts, read 31,742,630 times
I heard on the news one of them had a license plate, 'Terrorist 1'.creepy.

Old 04-20-2013, 09:27 AM

5,144 posts, read 10,862,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post

This 19 year old just sounds like a stoner. Terrorist don't have vanity plates.
I saw that too and its almost laughable how high school the news is on this. Looking more and more like a witch hunt.

2 Suspects BMW License Plate- Proves That They Killers (Photo)

Run by teens. Is that your source? Is the picture photoshopped?

So are all those kids in the photo terrorist too?
What about the claim of no friends? Looks social there to me in that photo...

not adding up.

I am just pessimistic on this one. But it was a good way for law enforcement to practice martial law lockdown.

Where is the black guy everyone saw? Neither of those boys look black at all. Anyone else remember that being reported?

Old 04-20-2013, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Forgive my skepticism, but what DMV would even issue such a license plate and not report that person???

Old 04-20-2013, 02:56 PM

Quote:
This 19 year old just sounds like a stoner. Terrorist don't have vanity plates.
I saw that too and its almost laughable how high school the news is on this. Looking more and more like a witch hunt.

2 Suspects BMW License Plate- Proves That They Killers (Photo)

Run by teens. Is that your source? Is the picture photoshopped?

So are all those kids in the photo terrorist too?
What about the claim of no friends? Looks social there to me in that photo...

not adding up.

I am just pessimistic on this one. But it was a good way for law enforcement to practice martial law lockdown.

Where is the black guy everyone saw? Neither of those boys look black at all. Anyone else remember that being reported?
Good thinking! I've had a bad feeling about the whole thing. I'm just going to keep an eye out to see if there's a new restriction to our liberties coming as a result of this attack as that would tell me a whole lot. I'm one of those who is still very suspicious about how the infamous "Patriot Act" was put into effect... so I wouldn't be one bit surprised if new restrictive laws of some sort are suggested real soon.

Hmm, you just mentioned "martial law lockdown"... sounds like we're on the same page, lol (but bummer!).

Old 04-21-2013, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiredOfSFL View Post
Forgive my skepticism, but what DMV would even issue such a license plate and not report that person???
The plates were not made by DMV if you look at them you can see they're is no indication of state. The State of MA has less characters. etc etc. etc.

most likely photoshoped or fake plates.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or