U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2013, 10:58 AM

335 posts, read 577,739 times

Advertisements

who pays for his VIP health care and hospital care......... he has 3 floors just for him and LE. plus the rest of the LE throughout the hospital and grounds.

WIll he get a billl when he is released? Or do WE get his bill?

Sometimes i feel its better for these types to die since they cost us MONEY.........but then there is the side where he may or may not provide a lot o info as to what connections they have etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2013, 11:19 AM

5,144 posts, read 10,847,982 times
Probably not going to talk even if he makes it:

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev: Boston bombing suspect 'put gun in his mouth and fired in botched suicide attempt' | Mail Online

He was living in the U.S. for years and is a a student. Does it really matter who gets the bill? While he may cost money that is still providing work for others who ever pays it.

Video: Shoot-out between police and Boston Marathon bomb suspect captured on film by eyewitness - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk
^^^ not graphic but it does get loud mid video when the shots start.

Video of them in the stand off that killed the older brother. The older brother was admitted to the hospital and pronounced dead 15 mins later. They blame the car running him over which was driven by his younger brother. If you see the leaked supposed autopsy photo though along with that video above...don't think it was the car. Not that it would of helped but people don't instantly die when being shot.

Old 04-21-2013, 12:44 PM

335 posts, read 577,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
Probably not going to talk even if he makes it:

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev: Boston bombing suspect 'put gun in his mouth and fired in botched suicide attempt' | Mail Online

He was living in the U.S. for years and is a a student. Does it really matter who gets the bill? While he may cost money that is still providing work for others who ever pays it.

Video: Shoot-out between police and Boston Marathon bomb suspect captured on film by eyewitness - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk
^^^ not graphic but it does get loud mid video when the shots start.

Video of them in the stand off that killed the older brother. The older brother was admitted to the hospital and pronounced dead 15 mins later. They blame the car running him over which was driven by his younger brother. If you see the leaked supposed autopsy photo though along with that video above...don't think it was the car. Not that it would of helped but people don't instantly die when being shot.
One THE MAIL is a JOKE........

Two..... Americans. who are not terrorists who dont have the VIP medical care he is getting for free deserve more.......

Three. WHen your medical care goes up in price an your taxes......... Reap what you posted above.

Old 04-22-2013, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2O13 View Post
One THE MAIL is a JOKE........

Two..... Americans. who are not terrorists who dont have the VIP medical care he is getting for free deserve more.......

Three. WHen your medical care goes up in price an your taxes......... Reap what you posted above.
One - that news is all over. Daily mail just usually has a lot of easy read stories and pics.

Two - how do you know he doesn't have health care already? Any stories on that? What is the value of his
possible information in the bigger picture if it was a sect? (Money and lives)

Three...? Taxes and cost of living have always increased. Nature of supply and demand.

He is awake and writing:
Bombing Suspect Is Responding to Questions in Writing - Yahoo!

Old 04-22-2013, 07:09 AM

15,758 posts, read 14,994,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiredOfSFL View Post
when I heard one was killed I thought "I hope they got the right person", because once they're dead they can say nothing for themselves and then how do we know for sure? I do believe too that sometimes a scapegoat is picked...
"On Sunday, Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick said that surveillance video clearly puts Tsarnaev at the scene of the attack, acting suspiciously. "It does seem to be pretty clear that this suspect took the backpack off, put it down, did not react when the first explosion went off and then moved away from the backpack in time for the second explosion," Patrick said on “Meet the Press.” "It's pretty clear about his involvement and pretty chilling, frankly."
Badly wounded Boston Marathon bombing suspect responding to questions - U.S. News

Old 04-23-2013, 09:15 AM

The video they never show...

How is anyone comfortable with this? Its like the man on the hill all over again.

Saw another video on a site thanks to 4chan where the older brother was stripped nude and walking into a police car. Alive. They also questioned him. Then he is magically dead? No red marks were on his face at the time of being cuffed and walked back to the car nude. I am so uncomfortable with all of this.

The boat the younger one was in was riddled with bullet holes..but he shot himself in the neck? Yeah. Right.

Last edited by Opsimathia; 04-23-2013 at 09:23 AM..

Old 04-23-2013, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
Saw another video on a site thanks to 4chan where the older brother was stripped nude and walking into a police car. Alive. They also questioned him. Then he is magically dead? No red marks were on his face at the time of being cuffed and walked back to the car nude. I am so uncomfortable with all of this.
What videos are you viewing? There's a lot of unreliable and invalid information out there.

Old 04-23-2013, 05:18 PM

I know. On both sides. I can't link the site.

Old 04-23-2013, 05:27 PM

25,877 posts, read 39,135,773 times
The wife of the brother that was killed is spoken of like we need to feel sorry for her converting to Islam.

Well I'm not sorry at all for an adult who chose to marry this guy and I don't believe the guy ever spoke highly of the USA at home and she knew it. Guilty by association in my opinion. The child is the innocent in this but if I see a cute 8 year old boy, standing happy on the side watching the Marathon and than blow to pieces, than there is nothing to me that feels sorry for the murderers family.

Old 04-25-2013, 03:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Well I'm not sorry at all for an adult who chose to marry this guy and I don't believe the guy ever spoke highly of the USA at home and she knew it.
It's hard to believe that so many of their family members had no idea what the brothers were up to. It makes you wonder how well they really knew each other. Obviously the uncle and one of the sisters had a clue, and distanced themselves from them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or